[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 44 KB, 728x394, money-money-money-anime-kid.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
51037506 No.51037506 [Reply] [Original]

Smells like money edition

What are you working on?

>> No.51037568
File: 42 KB, 581x532, C4BCC571-5AB0-4545-9709-6C377E56A680.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Thinking about buying a container to do hydroponics at scale and sell greens without paying for shipping

>> No.51038310

Thinking about making martial arts fitness videos as a way of turning my hobby into a potential side hustle, but I would have to learn everything relating to video making and online advertising/social media marketing from scratch.

honestly the main problem is I am always so tired from my shitty main job working nightshift in retail.
I feel lazy not being able to do more, but after I am done with work I only feel like laying around for a hour or two doing nothing productive before going to sleep.
I have no idea how some people can have 3 and 4 jobs.

>> No.51038406

>>51038310
Are you thinking about Tiktok? or Youtube?

>> No.51038828

>>51038406
Youtube more as a way to gather up potential customers for a click funnel to educational products.
I don't know shit about tiktok and how their algorithm works so I am ignoring it for now.

While there will be workouts and the like on the youtube channel, the real reliable money would come from people buying courses and detailed fitness plans.
Ads and sponsor deal are only good money if you are in the top 10% of content produces. Which would take years of constant grinding to even get to, only to be a the mercy of a policy change or modification of the algorithm that could dry up any money.
So building a off platform business selling education products would likely have better returns on investment of time and effort, with youtube being a way to build a audience and advertise.

But I am still in the plaining and draft stage.
I haven't filmed anything yet.
I have tested some of the material on the in person classes I teach (I don't get payed for irl classes) and have a outline of a few dozen videos that I can build into scripts in a couple hours.
I also haven't pulled the trigger on buying a domain yet, since if I am going to do this then I rather set up a few legal protections first.
God, so much shit to do and I am always so tired.

Fuck, maybe this isn't a good idea.
If I didn't have such a long commute I could just get a second part time job or something. Idk, seems easier then trying to start a business from scratch on the side while being exhausted all the time.

>> No.51040993

I need to learn how to trade ASAP as possible

>> No.51041136

>>51038828
Facebook ads are quite good, i have a 3% conversion rate.
I would also invest into having a dub or subs to target latin american countries, they do spend a lot in this stuff.
>Ads and sponsor deal are only good money if you are in the top 10% of content produces.
True

>>51040993
Always, start with a demo account with a realistic amount of money (No point in having a demo account of 1million if you can only invest 500 bucks)

>> No.51041283

on my dick

>> No.51041408

>>51040993
There are plenty of online resources to learn the basics as well as the practical details.
Watch a few videos to get a overview, then check out a site like investopedia and read through their educational material on the stuff you want to know.

You could also get a lot of info by getting a book on the subject. I personally prefer audio books but as long as you take notes it's all good.

If all that isn't quick enough remember the golden rules, buy low, sell high. It's not about timing the market, it's about time in the market. And go with what you know.