[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 70 KB, 1077x985, af7.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
50925874 No.50925874 [Reply] [Original]

I honestly think poor people need to be told they are peasants and they really need to understand it. Like imagine some drill seargant before they made every purchase

>that new is not for you, you're a peasant, buy this used honda civic with 100k miles
>those new clothes are not for you, buy these used clothes from savers
>you don't get to eat at restaurants you eat rice and lentils
>you are a peasant you don't get to have a mortgage you rent section 8 housing

Like seriously why wouldn't this work? Just a total ego death will save them thousands and they might actually climb out of poverty

>> No.50925906

>>50925874
most poor people are complete nigger retards with their money but even if they cut their bad spending habits they'd still be poor, just with some emergency savings. you don't go from lower/lower middle class to upper class by spending less. you get there by earning more money.

>> No.50925960

>>50925874
some would probably welcome it. just relax, peasants. you're never getting promoted. you're never getting a big raise or a big bonus like you might have heard about in the before times. You were deemed inferior and it will always be that way. I guess it kind of is like that but we don't want to admit it to ourselves.

We torture ourselves with false hopes like crypto or praying to God.

>> No.50926187

>>50925874
I'm homeless kek

>> No.50926240

Im trying to learn to code and a trade at the same time leave me alone.

>> No.50926564

>>50925960
Shut the fuck up you demoralising piece of shit