[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 20 KB, 249x217, rigger4.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
50432064 No.50432064 [Reply] [Original]

...but fail even the most basic questions at your job without looking through 10 pages of emails and documentation?

Is that ADHD?

>> No.50432405

>>50432064
Do you remember the Half Life video with a mod (the map was Nightmare House, the very first Nightmare House, not NH2 or some remake), where a guy was talking like in Freeman's mind, and when he got to the porch of the house he said "a motherfucking baby on the motherfucking porch" and threw the baby around, then he went inside and he intentionally overreacted to the "scary moments" like the weird noises and failing lightbulbs and the chair that fell down the stairs... And when he found the dead bloody guy on the first floor he said "some female had a major accident here" and said the blood was period blood, then when he saw the dead body and saw it was a guy he said "wtf it's a guy, a guy had a period everywhere what the fuck" and then he went upstairs and killed some zombie or something and he said "he got raped" or "that guy got raped", and "www.raped.com, you can see his picture on there!".

I remember those details and the guys voice very clearly and that the video was extremely funny but I don't remember the name of the video, but it might have had "mind" in it, as a reference to "Freeman's Mind" and the other "mind" videos. This was long before Freeman's Mind was finished.

>> No.50432425

>>50432405
no, i never played that one but I can remember classic games in AoE or SC since 15 years or something

>> No.50432452

>>50432405
This is the exact map / mod: https://youtu.be/YgQ64sUzpZo?t=17 but it's not the right video of course, and it's uploaded too late I think -- the video I remember was probably uploaded several years before 2016.

>> No.50432625 [DELETED] 

Also I want to find a really fucked up and (unintentionally) funny "analysis" of Back To The Future. It was an old guy, and I think he was a Christian, and he was a video series analyzing Back To The Future, maybe it was just the first movie, not sure if it was all of them. Anyway, he was absolutely dead serious, and because of that it was really funny... He said for example Dr. Emmett Brown's name meant "emit brown" as in "emit poop" and that most of the dialogue in the movie was coded language referring to gay anal sex. For example Marty saying "there was something wrong with the starter, so I hid it (the car)", he explained that it meant anal sex, that Marty was really saying "i hit it", meaning fucking an ass, supposedly. Lots of weird shit like that. And that the Delorean reaching 88mph was a reference to "the Nazis", because 88 = Heil Hitler, but not just because of that alone -- he went in depth on a supposed hidden "Nazi" meaning behind the movie. And he was explaining it all from a Christian perspective, I think, and he was dead serious, and lecturing his audience on how "sick" and evil BTTF was.

His videos on Back To The Future were uploaded at about the same time as (or maybe a few years after), when there were other BTTF analysis videos being made, such as the very schizo "synromysticism" ones talking about the actor for Emmet Brown being a "Thoth Resonator" etc (pretty sure that was when YT wasn't even 720p yet).

>> No.50432641

Also I want to find a really fucked up and (unintentionally) funny "analysis" of Back To The Future. It was an old guy, and I think he was a Christian, who was doing a video series analyzing Back To The Future, maybe it was just the first movie, not sure if it was all of them. Anyway, he was absolutely dead serious, and because of that it was really funny... He said for example Dr. Emmett Brown's name meant "emit brown" as in "emit poop" and that most of the dialogue in the movie was coded language referring to gay anal sex. For example Marty saying "there was something wrong with the starter, so I hid it (the car)", he explained that it meant anal sex, that Marty was really saying "i hit it", meaning fucking an ass, supposedly. Lots of weird shit like that. And that the Delorean reaching 88mph was a reference to "the Nazis", because 88 = Heil Hitler, but not just because of that alone -- he went in depth on a supposed hidden "Nazi" meaning behind the movie. And he was explaining it all from a Christian perspective, I think, and he was dead serious, and lecturing his audience on how "sick" and evil BTTF was.

His videos on Back To The Future were uploaded at about the same time as (or maybe a few years after), when there were other BTTF analysis videos being made, such as the very schizo "synromysticism" ones talking about the actor for Emmet Brown being a "Thoth Resonator" etc (pretty sure that was when YT wasn't even 720p yet).

>> No.50432665

>>50432064

>posts frog asks if he has ADHD

Yes OP

>> No.50432691

>>50432641
* syncromysticism

>> No.50432923
File: 69 KB, 172x159, 1650403403111.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>50432064
Anyone here played Nazi Defense on StarCraft: Use map Settings back in the day? That was so much fun and I wasn't even anti-semetic then

>> No.50433042

Yep I’m the exact same why it’s suffering and makes it 10x harder to be a decent wagie. Wagie stuff just goes in one ear and out the other. Yet I can remember obscure random stuff about the occult or Buddhism/random songs. We should meme neurodiversity as being the new niggers so we can use it as a weapon to be shitty at stuff like nogs do when they home everything on racism.

>> No.50434424

interesting thread
bump

>> No.50435492

bump

>> No.50435699

>>50432641
Sounds funny
You can put "before:2010" in the search bar to help you find videos

So like "back to the future christian before:2009"

>> No.50436467

My ID says PEE.