[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 450 KB, 1000x900, akarin ambiguous.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
4993069 No.4993069 [Reply] [Original]

Or are you literally just trying to ride the crypto wave and pray that your initial purchases 2x-10x or something?

What does each alt coin actually offer?

Does anyone even look into the mathematical integrity of each coin?

Or is everyone who buys into crypto just gambling and hoping to be rich on the luck that they all in on some funny named coin?

>> No.4993122
File: 119 KB, 1000x875, 1513043296953.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>4993069
do you actually justify using r****t spacing when shitposting with Akari?
or are you literally just trying to be le quirky faggot and pray people respond without saging and reporting?

>> No.4993131

I buy a coin that I think will rise in price, that people would like to buy. Like WABI made x5 off of it

>> No.4993153

>>4993069
Yes, this is a gambling site now, should be called Gambling & Crying over being a f***ing idiot

>> No.4993260

Do you people actually justify your purchase for each alt coin? He says

>> No.4993309

>>4993122
How the fuck am I redd*t spacing? I press the return key to start a new line you fking ape what is wrong with you, do you just type every question in one line like some uneducated monkey?

>>4993131
Why did you think WABI would have increased before you made the 5x? Why do you think other people will want to buy the coin? In a general sense, is there an actual purpose for all these alt coins?

>>4993153
I just don't understand how everyone thinks some coin is going to "moon", every thread just has some meme title and this is the new hot coin of the month, its almost like people are literally buying memes at this point.

The block chain technology I can at least say it has some intrinsic value, but the use of the technology (all these "coins") make no sense

>> No.4993334

I collect cute alts. Bitbean Mona ans. I like to look at them

>> No.4993336

No I dont. I just buy and hope people buy to so I can ponzie on them and dump so good ole bags.
Were all in it for fiat money.

Technology and stuff doesnt matter here (as much as people like to pretend)
However its nicer and easier to shill them.

People buying shitcoins saying coin X is going to be btc 2.0 hopefulyl realize that they sell those for more btc.

>> No.4993422

>>4993336
So whats the actual point in all this, I can understand that if you want to bandwagon the ponzi and earn a few bucks it might be fun to do, but to actually change your life around you'll need to heavily invest in this ponzi and literally risk your life (lets say 50k means a lot to someone) and pray for a 10-20x and live off bank interest forever.

Do people here actually risk that much money to try and lotto their way to the end game of life and be happy or is the regular person here just playing around with $500-$1000 praying to double it up and so forth till they get like 1mil?

I use to browse biz a lot a few years ago when people actually talked about real business and investment, but this is just fucking silly now

>> No.4993489

>>4993422
People here "risked" 2k or so when btc/eth/ltc were dirtpoor cheap.

Now theyre millionaires.

2k is an amount that youll probably die with. Why not use it actually.

Its way harder to get gains now with btc being so high. Thats why people jump on ltc/eth now.

>> No.4993495

>>4993309
Because it was low cap and I knew it was going to pump hard on release, its x4 ICO still at $1.06
>>4993422
Its not actually a ponzi if altcoins have real use cases, some coins are being use right now for payments like NEM. Crypto is getting more exposure every single month, to the point wall street got involved in trading bitcoin futures.

>> No.4993622

>>4993309
fuck off back to R***** you phoneposting cunt

>> No.4993629

>>4993495
>Because its low cap
Not much of a justification, there are plenty of unknown low cap coins
>and I knew it was going to pump hard on release
How?

I'm just confused as to someone "knows" it will pump hard on release other than relying on the fact that there are other like minded people which fuels this phenomena.

>Its not actually a ponzi if altcoins have real use cases
Oh ok interesting, do all of them have use cases though? I'm just concerned about the general idea of crypto currency not just a particular coin, like the coins that everyone 'invest' in, do they all have use cases or more likely just trying to ride a ponzi scheme

>> No.4993683

>>4993069

Yeah it's a trade secret but there's this important technical indicator based on memes. For every dank meme I see I always buy 100k.

>> No.4993689

>>4993629
Low cap, well known on BIZ with hype, hard cap of ~$550, was on multiple news articles, working product in stores already, lots of talk around WABI. Do I have to spoonfeed everything?

>> No.4993805
File: 88 KB, 796x413, NXS2yearchart.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>4993422
People here are retarded, OP. They try to chase pumps thinking they're "day traders" and eventually get into a bad project that loses them a ton of their portfolio, then they sell low and try to make it back.

Friendly reminder that if you put just $1000 into a good altcoin, you'll likely go 200-300x if you HOLD for several YEARS. People expect it in months because muh crypto is fast paced markets!

If you look at the charts of real projects over the past few years, the gains are insane. And if you factor in the fact that btc has gained too, it's insane how much it compounds. 1k in NXS for example 2 years ago would have been worth 540 btc at its most recent peak

>> No.4993884

>>4993805
If you don't mind me asking how do you constitute a 'good alt coin', I mean what do they actually provide in terms of real life value, is it the tweaked special technology? what is it exactly that makes it unique and how does it actually provide real value

>> No.4993947

>>4993069
>justify
Nope, I'm all in on shitcoins that I can only hope against all hope that one of them will 10x. I don't give a fuck, everyone with a brain knows this is a huge bubble and that 99% of these shitcoins (including bitcoin) have zero real-world use cases. We're all just trying to make money before the bubble is over.

>> No.4993986

I come up with solid justifications for each time frame: short-term, mid-term, and long-term. If at least two of them are solid I trade accordingly.

>> No.4994202

>>4993884

Think about the driving force behind crypto ie who is using it as intended, to buy things with?

You will find your answer.