[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 49 KB, 655x643, 1600025255555.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
49650397 No.49650397 [Reply] [Original]

Like, let's say, -10k, and who would come knocking on my door in such case? Please no bully I'm scared

>> No.49650512

mr. bitcoin will come to your house and make you his sex slave

>> No.49650822

>>49650397
You can't hold negative crypto, at that point the exchange will have to pay you, but they would rather pull a Celsius and stop transfers of that asset, the developers would pull a Luna and just press the reset button, etc...
It will never ever ever ever go negative. They will not allow it.
You will lose your money on the way down though, they will run away and you can't complain. Just like Luna holders. Remember that the airdrop for Luna2 is over 2 years, they were forced to baghold until it's worth nothing sadly.

>> No.49651025

Do you have any idea why things go into the negative? Its because of coats associated with it being priced in. Something like the oil 2 years ago, it was because you would be on the hook for storage and transport or face daily fines until you did(and there was near zero capacity to do so, so the fines were being priced into it).
Can bitcoin go negative? People paying you to take it off their hands? Highly unlikely because it costs practically nothing to hold it.
I'm not a biz master but that's just what it looks like to me.