[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 87 KB, 800x450, laughwhorz.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
49643050 No.49643050 [Reply] [Original]

>dude its called crypto yeah, it's gonna change the world man
>nation states cant control it, it cant be manipulated, its freedom man
>its the perfect store of value bro, its a hedge against inflation, trust me on this okay
>bro this is a once in a century event, maybe rarer, this is a total reformation of the global economic system, and we're lucky enough to be able to capitalize on it
>its like the housing boom x1000 bro
>no nation states cant stop it, when the collapse comes the usa will balkanize and people will sell their soul for a satoshi bro
>yeah 100k next month bro, it literally cannot crash below 50k
>let me tell you about altcoins bro...
>its digital gold
>p2p that means peer to peer, did you know that bro?
>tokenized ledgers man, unbreakable encryption, totally secure
>yeah theres heaps of use cases that arent currency, thats what the altcoins are about
>they all need to be monetized, don't ask me why bro, i just buy em, you should too!
>everythings gonna be tokenized bro, its not just a database its so much moooreee
>when everythings tokenized its gonna be monetized bro, because its gotta be decentralized
>you heard of defi bro
>they wont use a centralized standard for databases bro, they will put it on the market man
>yeah people are gonna be trading on the blackmarket bro
>businesses will FORCE the governments hand man, the government will have no choice
>they cant incorporate the network into user software bro, that'd be too complicated
>whos gonna run the nodes man? i wont run my node for free bro
>you think im gonna mine for free man
>you think this token with a real use is going to get used if you aren't paying me to use it bro
>you heard of torrentcoin bro? its the latest in peer to peer networking, someone figured out a monetization package, we mooning bro

>> No.49643159

Yes it was a retarded ponzi

>> No.49643189
File: 222 KB, 512x468, 1599495645892.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

why did you type that
are you okay

>> No.49643211

You just need to give me your fake fiat money bro
i'll give you magic internet beans in exchange

>> No.49643337
File: 352 KB, 897x1007, .jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>remember, diamond hands bro, diamond hands.
>if you sell, you're a pussy and you're never gonna make it.