[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 360 KB, 1332x850, synthpop-synth-retrowave-electronic-darkwave-zvezdy-synth--4.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
49575723 No.49575723 [Reply] [Original]

how do i cope with being a zoomer born into a generation of degenerates while picking up the pieces left by boomers and millenials. even though ive saved up $20,000 its still not even enough for shit. couldnt go to college because family is broke. worked 6 days a week 9-10 sometimes 12 hour shifts. too dumb to understand stocks/crypto. still live at home at 19. just wanna be comfortable. how do i cope

>inb4 newfagcuck

>> No.49576228
File: 113 KB, 640x960, FUnlx4MWYAA0RWh.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>49575723
https://youtu.be/rf_f8GV0yYM
Sit and watch this video. Don't play it as background noise while you are playing video games.

You can learn value investing. You don't need to gamble like a degenerate or just stockpile cash which is the worst investment of all time. Lucky for you we're in a bear market so now is when you want to be buying instead of waiting around for a bull market.

Also, no coin recommendations because teaching a man to fish vs giving him a fish. Find stocks or crypto that you can understand and that have great product-market fit.

>> No.49576576
File: 171 KB, 640x906, 1623456044530.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>49575723
don't give up anon, I'm assuming since your 19 you just graduated? set small goals and build yourself up.

we have been born into at the same time the most peaceful decade but also the most horrid.

my best advice is to stop worrying about things out of your control and focus on yourself.

go to the gym, hang out with friends, and try your best not to fall into escapism, don't be online 24/7 playing games, get yourself something that will keep your hands busy like a trade or a hobby learn an instrument or something but lay around doing nothing wasting time.

>> No.49576799

>>49576576
we have been born into both the most peaceful decade but also the most horrid****

>> No.49576992

>>49575723
You are too retarded to make it unfortunately, as evidenced by you blaming millennials and boomers. There was a generation between the two, Gen X. Literally your parents’ generation

>> No.49577040

>>49575723
Reject the modern world not because it’s modern because it’s evil. Start by having the mindset that you don’t care how bad it gets you’re goal is to better yourself and good things will come in time.
College is a scam, learn a trade. Welding, HVAC, electrician, Cnc, carpentry. Pick whichever you like or seems interesting plenty of shops will train you on the job if you seem determined and eager to learn.
Don’t fuck yourself up with debt, better to have a cheap car and no payments after a year or two then flashy shit you only use to commute. Girls aren’t that impressed by cars.
Learn crypto, invest in companies in the defense sector, America would be wiped off the map long before Lockheed Martin goes out of business, buy silver.
You have a bright future I believe in you lil zoomzoom

>> No.49577103

>>49575723
>while picking up the pieces left by boomers and millenials
Everyone always forgets gen x.
And millennials never had any pieces to leave behind in the first place.

>> No.49577190

>>49575723
You are 19 years old and have 20k saved lol fuck you fucking zoomer idiot. I had nothing at 19. Put about half that shit in VTI, VT, BTC and a REIT in a few months. Then learn a skill. Read some books or watch some boomer on YouTube tell you how to be a man, then find a girlfriend. Marry her by 25. Move out of your parents house afterwards. It’ll be okay little nigga

>> No.49577289
File: 651 KB, 1130x1095, C4EB3D4A-356D-4AFB-AF6C-2AEF90F164E7.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>49575723
>Millenials
We have been shit on since the day we were born. Please fuck off zoomfag, this is my 3rd financial crisis.

>> No.49577782

>>49577289
This lmao. Millenials are the most cucked generation.

>> No.49577998

>>49577103
forreal. fuck this zoomer. get the fuck back on roblox and minecraft. imagine blaming millenials for nothing they can be blamed for.

>> No.49578234

>>49575723
bruh if you have 20k saved as a zoomer you're doing just fine. things are about to get weird here for a few months or probably years, just finish your studies, find a job you are comfortable with (nothing that drains your soul, something where you feel good at the end of the day and can also make ends meet) and try and build a good life for yourself. you got this.

you were unlucky to have been born in a time of transition. but, at the same time, it's a blessing, because by the time you come of age you will be in a new world, and you will be able to have opportunities which weren't available before.

my best advice, financially speaking, is to find a conception of the Divine that you can connect with (call it the universe, call it God, call it Allah, whatever works for you) and maintain a healthy relationship with It through prayer and ethical living. Figure out what your morals are, and stick to them. stay relatively healthy. try and build a circle of friends and family that you care about and who care about you. enjoy the outdoors. you'll be fine. also, a nice mid-dose psychedelic trip, taken in the company of people you trust in a beautiful location (preferably outdoors) never hurt anyone.