[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 1.96 MB, 200x109, 1493399981731.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
4929391 No.4929391 [Reply] [Original]

Wow, I am guessing none of you beta fags played sports or were in the military. You have zero composure under pressure, you're acting like fatherless soyboy wimps.

When your teams down big in the third quarter or the enemy is bearing down on your position, do you start to freak out and go crazy, giving up or trying to make a bunch of low percentage, big risk plays? No faggots, you nut up and stick to the game plan. You hold the fuck on and push through the worst of it. You don't quit until the clock hits zero or you're dead. Do you think Tom Brady and the Patriots rolled over and died when they were down in the last SB? Did the Russians just roll over and die as the Germans plowed through Stalingrad? Fuck no, they endured and they came out on top.

This is fucking nothing, a minor hiccup. Hold on to your god damn coins and step away from your portfolio. Let this little fagfest ride out and continue on the path to madeness. Don't throw everything into some shitcoin, nothing is going to not lose right now, just hold on to your BTC and give it a few days. Do you think the people that bought it when it was just a few dollars and held onto it ever thought it would get this far? Stop being back back bitches and BUCK UP! WE ARE GOING TO MAKE IT.

>> No.4929407

t. bagholder lmao

>> No.4929468

I don't feel like you've ever traded anything before.
I don't actually trade crypto, I just do stocks, but jumping ship on a position until it starts to recover is never a bad idea.
If you Hodl during a dip you have to literally bag hold the way up, if you sell after losing a few hundred bucks, and rebuy as it recovers you don't have to make up the thousands you would have lost otherwise and get into the green sooner rather than later.

>> No.4929475

>>4929391
My team is with every altcoiner on this board. Whether it's LINK, ARK, MONA, ETH, whatever. Fuck normies and fuck bitcoin.

>> No.4929538
File: 227 KB, 450x450, 3485692345345.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>4929391
>DADDY

>> No.4929686

Well, I was bullied in elementary and high school, in elementary in particular and beginning high school I had no friends whatsoever (probably why they bullied me), during lunch break and recess I would just walk around school talking to myself and thinking about what anime to watch and what video game to play when I get home.

Because of my inability to make friends I became socially retarded, hence I never played any kind of sport.

I am physically underdeveloped as a result. Everytime I play a sport, people laugh at how awkward I look, and how I literally have no coordination with my body parts.

Fastforward to now, I am a Accountant and in law school because at least god balanced my social retardedness and loser virgin status with smarts.

tl;dr BUY BTC AT THE DIP. RIGHT NOW

>> No.4929719

>>4929391
One of the rare OP‘s who isn‘t a total faggot.

Yeah life in general isnt constructed that the weak get rich and powerful easily. I expected that weeks ago that bitcoin needs to have strong crashes to kill off all the fags that are in for the painless dollar. It wouldn‘t be serious if it goes to a million dollars / btc straight and without any sort of pain or psycholocical/emotional pressure. The product is solid, i trust in it, there‘s nothing broken on a fundamental level and it still offers a shitload of opportunities as an investment fiat/gold/etc simply just doesnt have. I do believe this is a minor or major crash and that a lot of weak hands are getting out right now cause of fear and panic.
Yet this is nothing that will break BTC completely so that it can never return.

Also it simply doesn‘t work out that you just win straight away and shit‘s sun all day. If there‘s no shit eating period involved than it‘s a fat scam for women and niggers.

>> No.4929982
File: 27 KB, 225x225, 1512860587010.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Well said! The problem is most people in crypto are virgin traders. They need to learn to become a Chad or they'll be zeroed out.

>> No.4930030

>>4929982
I do believe BTC will go to a million but in the end only the chads will have it cause it kills off the weak hands periodically.

>> No.4930045
File: 42 KB, 500x501, 1446081156503 (1).jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>4929719
>The product is solid, i trust in it, there‘s nothing broken on a fundamental level