[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 60 KB, 820x538, moon.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
4613500 No.4613500 [Reply] [Original]

Ripple is straight. Buy some XRP before the moon launches.

Even their ased CEO admits the price will rise to $2 in 2018.

Fuck me up senpai, cuz I'm going to the moon. What color lambo should I get?

https://www.reddit.com/r/Ripple/comments/7fwp9x/ripple_ceo_brad_garlinghouse_retweets_link/

>> No.4613500,1 [INTERNAL] 

>wise op

This escrow lock up will open the flood gates for the billions of dollars waiting to move in

>> No.4614272
File: 25 KB, 363x550, pepe laugh.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>investing in XRP instead of XLM

>> No.4614363

>>4614272
There's money to be made in both. At the moment it takes less to move XLM, but I don't doubt for a second that institutional money will soon push XRP to crazy high's.

>> No.4615051

>>4614272

1) $100+ Million in VC funding from Google, Santander, Seagate, etc.
2) 200+ employees, including former SWIFT execs
3) Offices in San Francisco, New York, London, Sydney, India, Singapore and Luxembourg
4) Sits on Federal Reserve Task Force
5) Sits on IMF Fintech Advisory Board
6) SEC Registered
7) ~$15 Billion in unrealized assets
8) 100+ Banks testing/implementing Ripple tech
9) Confirmed real world use of XRP on 10/10/17 by Cuallix
10) Partnership with AMEX announced on 11/16/17

XLM.... a temporary partnership with IBM. Woo hoo!!!

>> No.4615123

>>4613500
I sold mine recently because it was doing nothing. If I had that money in bitcoin when I bought XRP I would've made 400% gains

>> No.4615180
File: 671 KB, 600x900, ripple.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

XRP all the way to the top baby

>> No.4615195

>>4615051
and which one has beaten bitcoin for the past 4 weeks and looks to continue that pattern?
xlm
which is seeing rapid development and addoption at scale with a smaller marketcap?
ripple is a serious company, it just doesn't give the short term immediate gains that other investments can give, ripple will do well, but it's a sleeping giant. it blew up and has been returning to a normal since then. I do think we ripple can become even bigger than it already is and move to be a massive worldwide institution, but it doesn't look like that's happening anytime soon, meanwhile, other smaller projects are booming ahead, even if it is often just speculation. what people here want and have come to expect are investments in the weekly and monthly timeframes, not several years down the road.
also, think of it this way, not saying that xlm is a direct competitor for xrp but if xlm had xrp's marketcap, it would be worth double the price ($0.5) which is almost x10 from the current price, that will be an increase in 4 billion usd to the marketcap, a big move but not unreasonable, meanwhile to do even x2, ripple will have to go to 50 billion usd, and increase of 25 billion, which is 5 times the size of the increase needed to make xlm hit x10, so short term, I'm picking xlm every time

>> No.4615308

>>4615195

Ripple is targeting a market that moves $5 trillion... PER DAY. A $50 billion market cap is nothing.

>> No.4615385

>>4615308
like I said, I do think ripple will do awesome things, but xrp is not required for ripple to do a lot of these things loosening the tie between the value of the two, also, when it looks like it's going to start moving again, I'll jump right in despite "muh banks" but in the mean time, there are ways for me to make gains instead of just sitting and waiting an unspecified amount of time for something to light the fuse.
as a direct example, with relatively simple trading, I managed to make 50% gains in the past 10 days. if I had a significant portion of my investments tied up in xrp, that wouldn't have been possible, and my aim is to make as much as I can by may 2018, so if xrp will help me out with that, I'll hop on, but there are better thing right now

>> No.4615401

>>4615385

Well therein lies the rub. I'm an investor, not a trader. IMO XRP is a sure bet, XLM is not. But that's me.