[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 157 KB, 256x237, bN4OuiteTpa9hDbtcK2pZA.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
4601357 No.4601357 [Reply] [Original]

The coin to make us all drive a lambo!

Why?

> Read their bluepaper and what they are trying to do. Actually they have almost finished as they developed from stealth for months and even longer. One of the most ambitious projects in crypto.
> Will do a livestream on doing IOTA's prototype in 72h, because they find their delivery lacking.
> Roadmap coming soon
> New exchanges coming soon
> Advertising
> Their own exchange where you can buy new coins (similar to ICO but different as those projects have already been almost completed and now release tokens, you will have a chance to buy some of them with IOP)
> Fully decentralized network (p2p) prototype coming this year. This is just enormous. One of the biggest things to happen in crypto. In enables perfect privacy
> for communication they have an beta app, which is being now redesigned and completed to run smoothly. This is better what's up.
> For payments and economy. There will be whole network where rules and everything can be setup. This can have a mayor use anywhere in the word and could make Uber, AirBnB and such apps obsolete as it would be way superior over their expensive centralized servers. Not to mention more secure then those like companies
> Guess where the profit goes? To the IOP holders and the potential is multiple billions a year redistributed to currently around 2m coins and up to 20m after many years.
> There will be airdrop for each IOP in the wallet soon as well

DYOR

>> No.4601489

i bought some the first time you posted.

When is the big moon, less then 3 months?

>> No.4601552

>>4601489
Mid December should be huge but I expect that many will buy in earlier as why wait for the big news that you know are coming? The price of IOP have a potential of increasing tenfold or more with those news alone. My guess is in the next week or two. Latest around those releases and I expect every P&D to start promoting it soon, as there is no coin with this much development done and this ambition under 100m$ (IOP is under 10m$).

>> No.4601644

>>4601552

Nice bought 1k worth, not to much but enough to get some nice gains if it kicks off

>> No.4601965

>>4601644
Should be enough for a mercedes!