[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 42 KB, 846x592, 4L_DVXSLjdc.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
4364310 No.4364310 [Reply] [Original]

What should I do after I graduate college? I still live with my parents and I was considering what I should do after graduating this December. Life has been tough for me bros. I've been commuting to school for the past 4 years. My major was in computer engineering and it's been a grind throughout my entire college career. I'm barely scraping by with a 2.5 and I'll be graduating this semester. I was still able to pull 3 internships over three summers and put them on my resume. I'm pretty sure I can easily get a job but I've been struggling to figure out what I want to do so I've held off applying. I want to desperately leave my parents and find a place to live in my own. I love my parents and respect them dearly but I just feel the urge to be independent. I'm still a lossless virgin and I'm turning 22 next year. I want to rebuild my life from the ground up but I'm not sure where to go from here. I also don't have many friends. Any ideas bros?

>> No.4364353

>lossless virgin
is this similar to FLAC?

>> No.4364378

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RBXZlYdiizk

>> No.4364640

>>4364310

Buy ETH

>> No.4365350

>>4364310
Start looking for jobs, search for appartement renting, move out, not that hard

>> No.4365389

>>4364310
similar state as you except no internships and a math / stat degree instead.

either I learn to trade or I apply to every bottom of the barrel programming / analyst job because I'm not working in fucking retail after graduating.

>> No.4365403

I moved to Florida and put $5k into crypto. Here I Am, 5 months later still trading and not even thinking about getting a job.