[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 37 KB, 680x680, 5f7.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
4062574 No.4062574 [Reply] [Original]

So i know this is now a cryptoboard, but i need some guidance here, i am a poorfag who just moved to another country because mine is shit, i haven't been able to find a job yet and i'm eating up all my savings, i know a lot about phone unlocking and repairing, i own unlock gear and paid softwares, i can unlock phones remotely for anyone in the world (but i'm mostly interested in doing it for americans becase they always pay, and i never had an issue with them in the past), now the question is, how do i get more customers?, any tips on where to post/sell my services? I'm on eBay right now, but not much luck yet, any advertising/marketing experts here who can help me? I need to make at least 25-30 USD daily to be able to pay for my food and rent, any help will be appreciated.

>> No.4062752

bump

>> No.4062768

>>4062574
Find cell phone repair stores. Offer your unlock and repair services. Most places only know how to do screens and batteries so your services may be appreciated.

>> No.4062783

>>4062574
Crypto currency is all they discuss.

I genuinely believe that several 4chan boards should be redirected to a page with the words: kill yourself.

There's no help anywhere.

>> No.4062808

i think the americans have something called craigslist where you can offer services, you sholud check it out.

>> No.4062835

>>4062768
I already tried that the last 2 months, that's why i'm here, i want some marketing tips or something like that