[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 39 KB, 238x200, image.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
3800497 No.3800497 [Reply] [Original]

>tfw the only way to get rich, succeed in business or be a leader is to be a sociopath and asshole to other people
>tfw tried working at a charity instead
>charity boss was a complete bitch and forced us to meet unrealistic targets

>> No.3800534
File: 92 KB, 500x375, 1506599998676.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>3800497

>> No.3800566

Well duh, how else will she feel good about herself & make other people respect her virtue?

Truth is anon, the only reprieve is to go somewhere they're actually desperate for your help, where your work is in high demand.
Charity bitch has a surplus of college kids looking to build their resumes just hanging around giving her their applications.
If instead you really commit and do something like going to the dark continent, and you'll find much better people to work with.

Or just charity hop a couple times till you find the one that isn't run by a bitch.

>> No.3800647

ur retarded op
get your shit together or kys

>> No.3800687

>>3800566
>somewhere they're actually desperate for help

this anon, I got stuck as a tard wrangler for 2 years, and because I did my job really well, people quit and they didn't need to hire new people and just loaded extra responsibility on me, even though I couldn't perform as well as the 3 people they eventually hired to replace me, it didn't matter because at the end of the day, I was only taking care of retards