[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 95 KB, 768x768, W48ywwZ7yb1xptl8b7QgZCFgiKYmFaBgWyx9FEZ-SDQ.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
3372967 No.3372967 [Reply] [Original]

How can I raise money?

I dont want to raise a large amount of money, I just need to find a loan to bridge the gap between now and the next time I'm paid by some companys.

I work with some ad companys that pay quite a bit but they pay on net 30 to net 90.

My expenses are like half of what I earn from them in a month.

So last month I earned like $3k, expenses at 1,500. I had to payout the 1,500 in expenses and get the 3k over the next 30-90 days.

The problem is Ive began to grow rapidly, which is great, but I've come off a string of failed projects so I have no real access to any capital. This current project went from being built in July to just rapidly taking off. I was barely able to pay my bills before and this is looking like my ticket to success if I just do everything right.

Im estimating in a couple months Ill be at 10k/mo, and 5k/mo in expenses.

My current plan is just selling everything I own on eBay but Im starting to run out of things to sell. Another idea is I try to just delay paying the business expenses if the clients/customers understand but theyre a very impatient bunch.

Should I just try to power through selling everything thats not nailed down to bridge the gap?

Business is crypto related.

>> No.3372998

sexcam

>> No.3373170

>>3372967
You might want to start changing payment terms in any contract.

Set up your project overall goal, then break it into a few targets, get paid at delivery of each one. Cap it at 50% max with 50% of the rest paid upon
completion eg break it down into 5 pieces, 10% at each target and the rest at completion. Get that in a contract. With that in place not only can you
chase them down if they don't pay up, but you can also stop devoting resources to something that isn't paying you.

Getting new work in is all well and good but you won't last indefinitely. It's better to turn away someone that promises big money over someone that
pays on time. You might spook some of the guys you've worked with but if you show the payouts in transparent manner they might alright. It also
means that you can predict timing of payment a bit easier & that you are likely to survive in business to complete the project & support it afterwards.

If they are pushy, push back depending upon payment terms (fuck em if 90 days, reply & complete things faster if 30 day payers).
They'll all get the hint fast.

Be wary of paying the business expenses - you might have something important pulled from under you for non-payment with no notice. You don't want you leccy
being cut while giving a product demo.

Prioritise the ones that get paid first, then work your way down the list.

If you like this anon, feel free to BTC.
164cFZSYon6Yimw4vY4ZjYeg8pxUxXXrfp

>> No.3373449

>>3372967
There's a few crowdfunding investment sites that do short term business loans at 10-15% or so

https://www.crowdcrux.com/debt-crowdfunding-sites/..