[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 25 KB, 704x528, wows.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
333813 No.333813[DELETED]  [Reply] [Original]

Let's just get serious here, none of you fucking retards are going to get rich by these stupid crypto currencies so ditch your pipe dreams and stop wasting your time. Every other fucking thread is crypto this crypto that.

Do you guys like this crap because its the "easy" way out, you can just sit there in your mothers basements doing nothing but except these coins will bring you somewhere?

>> No.333818

what are you trying to say?

>> No.333827
File: 907 KB, 720x720, doom paul.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

b-b-but muh centralized banks and stuff

>> No.333828

>>333818
That crytpos are shit, basically forex combined with penny stocks that geeks fool around with.

>> No.333893

>doesn't understand cryptos
>must be everyone else that's stupid

>> No.333901

>>333893
>someone says cryptos are shit
>they must not understand it!

Cryptoshills, an endless source of amusement.

>> No.333968

People have made money from them, but at the expense of others who think they're buying. I mean, I certainly wish that I'd started mining when they were a few cents apiece and you could mine multiple btc per day on a decent desktop.

But it's just like hoarding tulip bulbs or beanie babies until it can be traded for useful goods and services. All the people hoarding btc and hoping they'll be trillionaires are just ensuring that it'll never be seriously adopted. Who wants to adopt a medium of exchange where most of the money supply is sitting in a digital coffee can?

I expect that if btc/crypto takes off, I will just offer goods and services in exchange for them. There are less risky investments to pursue.

>> No.333976

>>333968
*buying something valuable

I'm sure there are a few millionaires who cashed out during the 4 figure peak. But all the johnny-come-latelys who paid 1500 bucks for a btc were fleeced.

>> No.333991

>>333901
I think shill has lost all meaning on this website.

>> No.334001

>>333991
Shill (n) a person who publicizes or praises something or someone for reasons of self-interest, personal profit, or friendship or loyalty.
(v) to advertise or promote (a product) as or in the manner of a huckster; hustle

I think that applies to the vast majority of people who promote cryptos since they tend to be heavily invested in them.

>> No.334010
File: 385 KB, 254x144, 1400095021687.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

the ride never ends

>> No.334022

>>334001
see
>>334017

>> No.334085

no need to be butthurt that you dont have any crypto anon.

pastebin.com/HmWXZ0L3

>> No.334105
File: 41 KB, 352x150, WEBZONE KIDS.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

WE ARE CURRENTLY IN A JUNCTURE OF THE ZEITGEIST, AND CRYPTOCURRENCIES ARE ONE OF THE PRIME FACTORS THAT WILL SET THE FOUNDATIONS FOR THE NEXT ERA.

IN TEN YEARS FROM NOW, WE WILL WISTFULLY REMEMBER THESE DAYS IN /biz/; THESE DAILY DISCUSSIONS REGARDING "ALTCOINS", AND THINK: "I WAS THERE."

>> No.334111

>>334085
>coin faucet
Great, it'll only take what, a few decades before he has enough to withdraw?

>> No.334127

>>334105
Where will you be 10 years from now, ry?
Hope to see you on /biz/ island.

>> No.334217

>>333813

You can exchange crypto for USD.

You can get crypto for free in many places and built a free bankroll of crypto into a large one and cash out in USD.

I know this is a troll thread but let's be honest everyone, the nocoiners are in fact old angry grandpas who don't want to learn new moneygames. We get it grandpas, we get it.

>> No.334227

>>334111

Learn to network with coiners you retard. There are people out there with more money than they know what to do with who want their chosen or favorite coin to succeed. When you help, you get paid generously.

This isn't real advice though because you won't take it. Crypto is for people who have the balls to trade in what is literally the wild west of the internet, or people who are down to social engineer or network with developers or try to get the community to fund them for this or that.

Hustlers make money with crypto. Is it any coincidence that literally all the crysacks sitting on the side of the road saying "no please stop" are lazy people who are incapable of teaching themselves new things, or who can't move to action when opportunities arise until the television or their school or friends or someone else tells them to? No.

As in any market it doesn't matter what is being traded or when. Winners have a winning mentality, losers have such a losing mentality that they don't even play the game half the time, and if they do, all it will take is one slip or one boo-boo to send them crying to the rest of the world "No don't do it I did it and I hurt myself".

>> No.334240

>>334227
This pretty much

Put my 1800 tax return into btc last May

Sitting on a 250% gain since then

>> No.334241

>>333813
OP is clearly mad Darkcoin just overtook the #8 coin market capitalization (Namecoin).