[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 228 KB, 1200x1073, DC2CA762-91AB-488A-8419-7A8465209D3D.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
30438586 No.30438586 [Reply] [Original]

Why isn’t McDonald’s fully automated yet? Like I can talk to my phone and it understands what I say why can’t they just do orders at the drive through with that and a touch screen option at the front?

Why don’t they just have a dish washer instead of some cuck washing dishes for 12 hours? They could at least do it with just managers and cooks

>> No.30438659

>>30438586
>McDonalds
>dishwasher
Anon...

>> No.30438736

>>30438586
the way their SOPs are you could automate everything in 5 or 10 years

>> No.30439179

>>30438586
it's kinda hard to tell what the grand strategy is, but you have to understand that major corporations all exist as a sort of meta corporation. They're not distinct entities. It's like the speech in Network about how the world is a college of businesses.

So if you want to understand why mcdondalds does something, you have to place it into the grander scheme of things. In a lot of ways, mcdonalds and walmart exist as a modern works projects administration. They provide jobs to the lowest rungs of society, and by doing so relieve some of the stress that threatens to bubble up to the surface and destroy society. The military is another example of a modern jobs program. If these institutions did not act as adult daycare, then the crudest, most criminal, and most violent would have a lot of time on their hands to get into trouble. This is why UBI won't roll out in any meaningful way until the population has been culled somewhat. It looks like they are planning to rollout automation and UBI soon, but they will simultaneously roll out their distraction programs. It will look a lot like maoist china with marching and struggle sessions and mandatory education all in order to keep people from having enough free time to really think about the society they live in and whether it serves them or not.

>> No.30439820

>>30439179
Isn’t McDonald’s technically real estate too?