[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 40 KB, 452x363, 98950C61-56E2-4926-80EF-A133DE77F78C.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
30422126 No.30422126 [Reply] [Original]

Mods don’t delete — this is actually business related.

I met my girlfriend of 3 months through my software job that I took on in September. She works a floor below me and our teams often collaborated on projects, so we saw a lot of one another. I eventually started chatting with her privately and out we hit it off quite well, so we went out on a date. It went amazingly well and our connection grew into a relationship. Everything was going smoothly until about 2 months ago.

The project my team was working on got fucking canned and we were given an all new one (I had to relearn everything). Then, my coworker got transferred to a different assignment, so now I’m doing twice the work for the same pay. I’m completely inundated and underwater, because the workload is humanely impossible with our windows of time, so I’ve been trying to talk to my girlfriend about it. She can’t even pretend to care, it seems. She doesn’t console me when I try having a discussion about my stress and anxiety.

The only thing I can count from her, unironically, is sex. And she’s beautiful, don’t get me wrong, but there has to be more in a relationship than just the physical side. It’s like she completely ignores the emotional half of things these days. I don’t even know what to do. I thought we were a great fit at the beginning but I increasingly feel like I’m being exploited or at least unfulfilled with regards to my needs. My buddy from work says I should probably see a psychologist but I decided to ask you guys first. I’m just going to listen and try to make up my mind.

>> No.30422262

>>30422126
>but there has to be more in a relationship than just the physical side
there is, but it's not you complaining to her like a little bitch. You should have guy friends for that

>> No.30422282

Rubic is not a project you should be investing in long term. Reasons:

1. Market cap: $33M !!! For a swap exchange that has a really shitty UX and product, cannot be even compared with 1inch (used by Rubic primarily and has stellar product with $500m market cap and 8b monthly volume). With 99m circulating supply, reaching $10 is not possible in a gazillion years looking at this shitty product...

2. Usecase: Who the fuck wants to swap on Binance chain outside of Binance!? Also why the fuck would I use Rubic when I can easily get the best prices on 1inch, Uni or Metamask swap?!

3. Contant shilling: Pajeets scamming this board with stolen link memes just waiting for you poorfags to pump the price so that they can dump on you!

4. Inexperienced tech: Their dev team/tech is really inexperienced compared with dev teams of the defi world. Check the dev teams at Sushi, Aave, 1inch, YFI, CRV, Uni, SNX. These guys dont even stand a chance.

Worst part: The website was down for almost 2 hours which has happened 3-4 times so far (server load is a shitty excuse)! Imagine website going down during a swap.

That being said, yes the constant shilling on biz might pump the price a bit maybe but this is never a safe long term hold, because either you might get rugpulled or whales might dump hard and the price would never recover and you would be holding these coins forever.

So DYOR. There is no reason for you to use Rubic when there are literally 100x better products in the market.

>> No.30422433

>>30422262
I suppose you’re right about that

>> No.30422441

>>30422126
Hopefully she will quickly see you for the whining faggot that you are and dump your ass.

>> No.30422542

>>30422126
How is this biz related lol.

>> No.30422558

does she at least do the chores? clean the house? cook? if not then pump and dump her ass one more time and leave

>> No.30422575

>>30422126
Keep her as a fuckbuddy and find someone else then
Also this was not business related, >>>/trash/

>> No.30422588

>>30422282
All rubic FUD is low effort reverse psychology to get you to buy it. It’s too obvious with the exclamation marks and stupid points.

Prove me wrong.

>> No.30422595
File: 104 KB, 650x650, HAPPENING.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>30422126
Ok Holmes. You're right, you didn't want to hear it but you are. The thing here is she doesn't want to be your mother, but you should be able to have these discussions with her. Try to talk to her about it, but, don't complain all the time. You need to have sex, intimacy, and other discussions, watch a show together, don't make work your life with her. Don't let it be all you go on about because you're stressed. But, equally, if you two can't talk about that, or hold a conversation otherwise, it ain't going to work. It was just lust, not love.

>> No.30422688

>>30422558
We switch with cooking, but we’ve been doing a lot of takeout recently because I have no time. I mostly do the dishes and she does our laundry.

>> No.30422722

>>30422126
>so I’ve been trying to talk to my girlfriend about i
>She can’t even pretend to care
>She doesn’t console me
>It’s like she completely ignores the emotional half
You sound like a bitch.
In all seriousness though, consider carefully whether you are guilty of any of the things you accuse her of. Partners often punish each other this way when there's a lack of communication.
She might be autistic. Women are more likely to be autistic than men. No-one really notices because boobs can't be autistic.

>> No.30422743
File: 398 KB, 1551x2030, 1609613902521.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

still not biz related lol do whatever you want it's not the end of the world either way. never post like this again

>> No.30422765

OP is right, rubic $100 EOY

>> No.30422833

>>30422126
Most women lack sympathy, it's normal, anon.

>> No.30422837

>>30422126
Can I buy it on Binance?

>> No.30422849

>>30422126
>works
BUY RUBIC and by the eoy you will never have to work in your life again

>> No.30422852

>>30422262
fpbp

>> No.30422861

Don't listen to anyone else. LISTEN IF YOU CAN'T DEPEND ON HER NOW you'll never be able to depend on her when shit hits the fan. Get cancer? She will leave. Get fired? She leaves. She's not your partner she's a hoe. Bang her but kill your emotions for he. Eventually she either leaves or you get tired of her. You're lucky you found early she's a bad apple. Get out

>> No.30422901

>>30422126
Sounds like youre a giant pussy and shes just trying to be nice to you desu.

>> No.30422903

>>30422126
Buy rubic

>> No.30422957

>>30422126
"Resentment and complaint are appropriate neither for oneself or others."
if you have to complain, ever complain to your girlfriend. complain to your boss.

>> No.30422972

>>30422262
This, women are turned off by men losing their emotional center, especially about work. Women are attracted to men with purpose and optimism about the future, imagine your a woman's ovary and you heard a guy complaining about his career, you would probably dry up because you're losing hope for a future.

tl;dr, find guys friend a listen to the "developing attraction" and "coach corey wayne" channels on youtube

>> No.30423153

>>30422861
This. Make no mistake, you’re a whiny bitch and just reading the OP made me cringe, but she serves no purpose in your life. Even if you threaten to leave over it you’ll know her sympathy isn’t genuine.
Yeah, she’s isn’t terrible, but you can do better than this. Out of millions of women you only need one, so make sure she’s as close to perfect as possible.

>> No.30423190

>>30422972
Another remedy is to start working out, eating healthy, meditate regularly, get back in touch with the hobbies that make you happy, go back to being the person that attracted her. If you aren't in a committed relationship, look at flirting with other women and maybe expanding your black book so you don't think about her as much

t. guy who broke up things up with a girl and regretted it because he lost his emotional center and has taken the time to learn and heal so he can find an ever better woman in the future

>> No.30423358

>>30422126
get your resume out and start applying. You better believe these guys you work for are burning you up for easy profits and will be totally ungrateful. get your resume on someone's desk, and the minute someone offers you a good offer, walk up to your boss and demand double or you walk.

Your girlfriend isn't your mom. Women don't take care of you emotionally. It's not your fault for wanting that, but she's not gonna give it to you. If that really bothers you, you can negotiate for something simple, like a bit more hugs when you get back to work, or asking her to ask you how your day is going. But if you find this emotional distance too much to bear, then i suggest you look for another girl, AFTER you find a better job. And then break up with her. Always keep a side slut on the back burner, that goes for work, women, and anyone else who makes you go through an interview to get something.

As for a therapist, buy a little rubber duck. Drive to a park or a lake or the ocean if you live near it, and talk to this little retarded chew toy. it will tell you more salient advice than any psychology student you ever met or ever will. You don't have a psychological problem. You have a life problem. Your life sucks right now. There's nothing wrong or sick with your brain. You're overworked. You feel isolated an unsupported.

What's the solution? Get a new job, or push your work off to some other schmuck, or renegotiate it with your boss. Go tell some other girl your troubles. Stop running wheels for someone else, make some options, get a parachute, and then negotiate for a better cut of the pie.

>> No.30423370

Also, look at OGN, it's up 40% today so you mgiht want to wait for a pullback but holy shit, also PNK is primed for take off, all the big whales sold their bags, now it's just /biz/ chads holding.

>> No.30423555

>>30422126
This is like babies first redpill about women. OP, no woman will ever care about your pain, stress, workload, etc. I genuinely don't think they are capable of it. All that matters is the results you produce. Women wait at the finish line and pick the winners. They don't care about who gets hurt along the way.

>> No.30423697

>>30423358
this man knows his shit, sound advice fren

>> No.30423899
File: 414 KB, 498x498, tenor.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

You're girlfriend knows her role. Stop attempting to communicate with her like a real human being, just bone her and use her like a piece of meat.

Also, if you're really interested in getting your shit together might wanna grab some xBTC as a hedge against BTC market dominance.

Also, your relationship of three months started going wrong two months ago? Train barely got out the station.

>> No.30424895

>>30422972
>bla bla bla men losing their emotional center, bla bla bla. Women are attracted to men with purpose and optimism about the future

you never had girl right? This is the biggest reddit simp tier that i read on this hacker site 4 channel.
What women really want is emotional rollercoaster and good fucking.

Op just need to mindfuck girl using carrot and stick method

>> No.30424952

>>30422126
just knock her up is it really that confusing?

>> No.30425703

>>30422126
How is this business related?

>> No.30425772

>sex before marriage
ISHYDDT