Quantcast
[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / g / ic / jp / lit / sci / tg / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports / report a bug ] [ 4plebs / archived.moe / rbt ]

Due to resource constraints, /g/ and /tg/ will no longer be archived or available. Other archivers continue to archive these boards.Become a Patron!

/biz/ - Business & Finance


View post   

[ Toggle deleted replies ]
File: 404 KB, 837x598, Screenshot_20210306-093108.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
30334039 No.30334039 [Reply] [Original] [archived.moe]

Three days ago a mountain of gold has been discovered in Congo Africa. Gold supply is unlimited that's why gold price will never reach 5000$ or 10000 $ . Please tag peter schiff on Twitter and tell him to buy bitcoin (limited supply) and dump gold .

https://youtu.be/16mhhUV3hek

>> No.30334068

1 btc vs 1 oz gold

Btc wins

>> No.30334092

kek gold maxis on biz are literal nigger tier

>> No.30334134

>>30334039
And now its actually harder to sell gold vs btc.

>> No.30334375

>>30334039
>gold is unlimited
>>30334068
>implying 21m oz of gold exist
Why do I come to this stupid website

>> No.30334487
File: 2.58 MB, 3024x3024, 66B22278-6968-4D8E-8831-C69D81B9E40A.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
30334487

>>30334039
thats why you buy silver

>> No.30334541

>>30334375
How much btc do you have?

>> No.30334692

>>30334039
Holy crap, this is actually for real.
It's actually a literal mountain of gold, 90% of the soil is PURE gold.
This is going to start a fucking war!
This is global economy altering!
THIS IS NUTS!

>> No.30334776

I don't get it. Gold is amazing, it has uses in many industries. Bitcoin is a store of value. This is apples to oranges. I like both leather and gasoline too. I'm not going to argue that one is better than the other because they each do very different things and they are each the very best at what they are supposed to do. I also like steel and potato chips. That's the beauty of living in our current times. You don't have to pick one thing or the other. I have bitcoin on my computer which contains gold. I eat potato chips in my car made with steel. I wear leather shoes while driving my car powered by gasoline. It might be a little excessive but I even eat ramen noodles out of a porcelain bowl using aluminum wiring for electricity to power fluorescent and led lamps and watch anime while naked in my bed with linen sheets. I even use toilet paper and flush my shit down the toilet with water. It's great. Gold vs bitcoin? I'll take both thank you very much. I'll have some ice cream for dessert and play mahjong tomorrow with my bone and bamboo set. You won't see me asking bone vs bamboo. Even though I te niggers I think ebony and ivory are both lovely materials and each possess their own merits. Same as teak and horn or even mother of pearl.

>> No.30334782

>>30334375

bitcoin is unlimited, anyone can start a new blockchain of 21m tokens. these tokens would be functionally identical to existing bitcoins, the only different would be acceptance, which makes bitcoin fiat in nature.

>> No.30334841

>>30334068
1oz gold vs 1 satoshi

gold wins

>> No.30334852

>>30334692
Bullshit, it's just another gold rush. And as always the real money is in bars and brothels, not in the ground.

>> No.30334857

>>30334692

are you kidding? this is the dumbest and fakest video i've ever seen.

>> No.30334906

>>30334039
Imagine a state so failed, that the military hasn't within 5 minutes after discovery 3 blackhawks with machine guns pointed outward on that mountain until more re-enforcement comes.

>> No.30334915

>>30334782
If it's so easy then why don't you just double spend your btc or create a fork that is indistinguishable from the established ledger and become a billionaire?

>> No.30334960
File: 236 KB, 1700x1100, 1615021738445.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
30334960

>>30334782
Anyone can create new money too, that's not the point. Humanity decided bitcoin is valuable, not shitcoin

>> No.30334975
File: 385 KB, 668x1182, file.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
30334975

https://www.unilad.co.uk/news/mountain-where-soil-is-90-gold-discovered-in-democratic-republic-of-the-congo/
https://www.reuters.com/article/congo-mining-idUSL5N2L27AI
https://www.miningmx.com/trending/45483-gold-rush-in-drcs-south-kivu-prompts-govt-to-issue-decree-banning-mining/

Pic of articles from the last few months before this mountain of gold was found.
It was already ugly before this much gold was found, now it's going to be really bad.

>> No.30335109
File: 279 KB, 945x745, Chainlink.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
30335109

>>30334776

>> No.30335130

Just search for "south kivu gold", "congo gold" and "mountain of gold" and look at articles from the last few days.
There's a lot of video footage and stuff too.
These fuckers are picking literal handfuls of gold right out of the fucking pans.

>> No.30335182

>>30334915

i don't have to double spend bitcoin. software is code, and bitcoin is open source, therefore...

a btc2 ledger entry would be the same as btc1 ledger entry
a btc3 ledger entry would be the same as btc2 ledger entry
a btc4 ledger entry would be the same as btc3 ledger entry

there's a number of things that can kill bitcoin (none of which have happened yet) it's just a question of what happens first. will it be people realizing that blockchains are infinite? maybe.

>> No.30335199

>>30334841
1 atom of gold vs 1 satoshi

>> No.30335202

>>30334776
i see you pete

>> No.30335252

WTF I just dug a hole in the hill next to my house and it's full of fucking gold too.
Hills/mountains are just gold storages for the elite. Go dig up some hills right fucking now if you want to make it

>> No.30335304

>>30335182
Just using your example it's looks like there is a big difference between btc2 and btc1. I said it has to be identical. Btc2 might as well be called Floopleniggerpantieshamburger69. Whatever you call it if it's not bitcoin it will never be bitcoin, just a copy of bitcoin that is immediately identifiable as a copy of bitcoin and not the actual bitcoin. Identical code that is identical except for the most important part is completely invalidated because of the very reason that it's not identical where it matters the most.

>> No.30335445

>>30334039
Can we meme an exodus of african americans back home to capitalize on the gold rush and use their gains to build Wakanda?

>> No.30335454

>>30335130

africans literally believe in voodoo and that fucking virgins cures aids. they will believe anything. infact, i'd say some government official probably buried something out there, forgot where it was, and spread this story so those retards would dig up the ground.

if people think it's possible to dig up ground that's 90% gold, they're as retarded as those africans.

>> No.30335552

>>30335304

that's like saying bounty paper towels (BPT1) are better than bounty paper towels 2 (BPT2), despite using the exact same materials, being manufactured in the exact same way, and looking/functioning the same.

if people are willing to pay more for BPT1 because of the brand name, does that sound more like fiat or more like fundamental value?

>> No.30336480

>>30335552
Totally invalid comparison. You're just being intellectually dishonest now. Bitcoin is first and foremost an open public ledger. It's value lies in the ledger while bounty paper towels' value lies in being paper towels.

>> No.30337425

We all now they manipulate press and media
They are afraid
So fucking afraid

>> No.30337502

>>30334487
Silver can be made through a chemical process

>> No.30337922

>>30337502
lol no, wtf are you rambling nigger

>> No.30338404

>>30334487
>Most of the silver comes as byproduct of gold mines

>> No.30338643

>>30334975
TIA as always

>> No.30338675

>>30334039
Look Massa! We found gold n shiet!!

>> No.30338785

>>30337502
No it's an element. You can 'extract' it from a salt which is probably what you are thinking of. The problem is that silver is used to make those salts so there is little point.

>> No.30338824

>>30334039
>Gold supply is unlimited
been saying that for years

>> No.30338832

>>30334039
Is no one going to point out that shitty photoshop in the thumbnail?

>> No.30338865

>>30334375
it sure does and a hell of a lot more 6 billion oz already mined

>> No.30338899

>>30334039
Does any of you guys actually think bitcoin will be around in a 100 years? What about 200? 300?
Of course it wont. But gold will always have value.

>> No.30338902

>>30334782
no its not your shitfork will be worthless

>> No.30338906

>>30334039
>the supply of oil is unlimited
>that's why its price will never go above $100

>> No.30338971

>>30334039
>Gold supply is unlimited that's why gold price will never reach 5000$ or 10000 $ .
By the same logic, bitcoin supply is limitless. It takes time and effort to extract those golds.

>> No.30339008

>>30338971
>bitcoin supply is limitless
brainlet talk the only truly hard capped asset in existence

>> No.30339067

>>30339008
As long as you have people mining, bitcoins supply is unlimited.

>> No.30339089

>>30339067
not unlimited because its literally mathematically limited.
learn to basic math and functions!

>> No.30339177

>>30339089
The rate of mining is fixed but the supply will increase the more you mine.

>> No.30339179

>>30339089
and why does that matter? who gives a shit about its limited supply

>> No.30339300

I'm afraid the bitcoin supply isn't limited anymore, since ((Goldman)) shenanigans might have already started. We're doomed.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4k_1hrF5WbQ&t=799s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gk3hadD8YHM

>> No.30339335

>>30334039
Video may explain why gold has been dropping in value recently.

>> No.30339443
File: 15 KB, 354x354, unamused-judy-hopps.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
30339443

>>30334039
>those comments.

>> No.30339613

>>30334487
Silver is even more abundant than gold. But I agree silver is the better option for one because of it's many industrial uses, the technology of the great reset/fourth industrial revoltuion - solar panels, smart technology, electric cars etc requires silver so demand will skyrocket over the next decade, only so long JPM can supress the price.
Secondly, it is easier to transact with in a shtf or barter economy type situation. Not even talking about mad max scenario but the very real possibility of being unable to transact with digital fiat because you refuse to take the 'vaccine'.

>> No.30339770

>>30339177
the supply curve is limited hard capped the rate of mining is decreasing over time to 0

>> No.30339838

>>30339179
people
>>30339300
derivative markets can and will slow bitcoin down but they open up magnitudes higher adoption than self custody could.

>> No.30339863

>>30337922
>>30338785
literally the 2nd biggest producer in the world KGHM (Poland, Europe) is making silver as a byproduct of copper cleaning, 1700T per year is being made this way from that company alone you fuckin illeterate mouthbreathing animals.

then gold is made as silver byproduct. the process is company secret, but to be such a fuckin faggot and speak about what you dont understand is why i dont come to /biz/ as often as i used to.

you guys are just fuckin top buyers, emotional investors

>https://youtu.be/1vNM9vrX8Wg?t=540

To put this into your double digit iq language

Silver is made from copper trash
Gold is made from silver trash

Welcome to new world, where you can only mine copper which is fuckin plenty, and then you can use magic to control elements and shit out bricks of product.

Go visit KGHM and educate yourself you brainlets
>https://kghm.com/en/our-business/processes/smelting-and-rafining

>> No.30339909

>>30339613
no silver is twice as rare as element than gold both awfully abduanrt in the universe tho.
silver is more abduant in earths crust.

>> No.30339949

>>30337922
>>30338785
>>30339863
>https://kghm.com/en/our-business/products/precious-metals-0#gold
>99,95% Au pure gold is recovered from gold-bearing slime obtained during the process of electrolytic silver refining and sold in the form of bars.

"gold is rare" LMFAO

>> No.30340016

>>30339770
It is going to be small but never going to be 0. That is retarded.
Also you are assuming things like hardware advancements or faster algo to solve hashes wont exist in the future.

>> No.30340084

>>30334039
Just like Venezuela has fuckton of oil reserves, corruption will kill this thing too.

>> No.30340121
File: 112 KB, 400x400, coin_d_niko2_22_5_1rub_1897.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
30340121

>>30339863
I just like a feeling of shiny metal in my hand. Look at this beauty. Surely, I hold Bitcoin too, but look at this

>> No.30340183

>>30335252
This but unironically. Dig a 20x20 minecraft hole down 1km and you will find a shitton of materials. Gold, silver, zinc, iron, whatever. Might take awhile to do that with a shovel but mother earth is rich.

>> No.30340193

>>30340016
its going to be zero because int64 doesn't support fractions

>> No.30340222
File: 23 KB, 520x375, 11837_2014_1114_Fig6_HTML[1].png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
30340222

here faggots

>> No.30340238
File: 193 KB, 828x443, 969A4C43-8CA2-4A66-A995-40528AF6AA5D.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
30340238

>>30334039
they claim that the “mountain of gold” they discovered contains about $25 trillion worth of gold. amazing that they can estimate how a mountain contains over twice the gold that has been mined so far on earth. seems totally legit.

>> No.30340248

>>30339863
>making
No not making you fuck. They are extracting it in the cleaning process. This happens everywhere.

>> No.30340263

>>30334776
Aluminum wiring?

>> No.30340318

>>30339863
>Silver is made from copper
Silver, copper and gold are different chemical elements you fucking retard, you can't transform one into the other unless you're doing chemical transmutation, which 1) Would require so much energy that the process wouldn't be worth the product anyway and 2) The only known case of this happening is radioactive chemicals where their nuclei decays, which is useless for this. What happens is that during refinement you can find and recover trace amounts of silver and gold in the copper ore that can be sold.

t. chemist

>> No.30340321

>>30340193
Who the fuck will mine if the rate goes to 0?

>> No.30340328

>>30334960
the Mennonite community I get all my meat from doesn’t even have computers. they would take gold or silver tho. that is currency they have faith in the value of.

>> No.30340398

>>30334852
True. Pussy really is the root of all value in this world. Should we go long RICK?

>> No.30340429

>>30334039
Gold vs btc is kind of silly.
It's a natural pairing.

>> No.30340452
File: 65 KB, 1037x710, change pepe.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
30340452

>>30340121
sure, and brand new mint coins look phenomenal in hand i would say they even look better in gold coins(looks only), but there shouldn't be such fuckin missinformation spreads on /biz/ where anons look for an edge on the markets, why the hell you faggots circle jerk and deny information.

this is either reddit invasion of wall street silver fuckin retards who bought 10oz and thinking they are going to be millionaires in some new world order mad max scenario, or illeterate retards who didn't even took the time to do research on the elements.

if someone is fuckin denying chemistry , and didn't check sources of top5 silver producing companies (not mints), they are braindead retards, comparable to TRX holders who thought they are going to the moon.

i can easily see silver going to 12-15$ this year with DXY rallying, or even lower.

Gold standard isnt coming back,
Silver will not be money ever (Lincoln/JFK heads prove that)

they are just commodities aka trading assets, and should be treated as such.

>> No.30340616

>>30340248
>>30340318
KHGM shat out 1700 tones in 2020, and are eyeing 1800 this year, because demand is up.

i was not talking about transformation of elements you fuckin retard who is using strawman and not arguing the facts here.

"trace amounts" , 2nd biggest producer in the world lmfao.

This shit byproduct is then sold to mints in 10KG bars, and then minted to coins with disgusting premiums, where in fact silver is garbage metal and not rare at all.

last price actions shows it too, COMEX dumped heavily at reaching 30$, because jews won't let it moon to 50$+ because they own this market.

just like Binance, Bitfinex and Tether owns margin and BTC price.

dont fight the battles you cant win, COMEX is supposed to fail for 10+ years now, etc etc.

they didn't let Hunt brothers do this, why they would let this happen now :)

>> No.30340748

>>30334782

If only someone would have tried this before, they would be rich! Sigh

>> No.30341035

>>30340616
That's why you morans have been shepherded to crypto, tech and memes, like sheep to the shearer. Young fools, one day you will understand.

>> No.30341228

>>30341035
>literally BTFO'd 5 people itt
>a new id appears with no arguments implying i have tesla/btc/shitcoins
go sit by the window boomer

>> No.30341478
File: 1.26 MB, 450x450, 1612832673320.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
30341478

>>30334039

You are misunderstanding gold

the total amount of gold on earth is fixed. No new gold is ever created or destroyed.

newly discovered gold doesn't add to gold's total supply. Just like newly mined bitcoin doesn't change the total supply which is 21 million.

>> No.30341687
File: 39 KB, 600x600, b18.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
30341687

>>30334039
>Di goment of DR Congo don send Police to 'secure' di area wia one video show say villagers dey pack awoof gold comot from.
https://www.bbc.com/pidgin/tori-56263481

>> No.30341712

>>30340318
It's bait chembro, stop leaning into it.
t. Fellow chemist

>> No.30341742
File: 189 KB, 474x474, 1572063283022.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
30341742

>>30334039

it is estimated that 197,576 tonnes of gold has been mined in all of human history, and that there are still 54,000 tonnes of unmined gold underground.
One tonne of gold is worth 46 million dollars.

Since gold is an element, no new gold is ever created, and gold is never destroyed.

>> No.30342100

>>30340452
Retardedly low IQ take. The modern system has been pure fiat since the 70s, meaning its only the worth the debt which it represents, and considering 2008 and last year, were all practically in a delayed state of hyperinflation.
>Silver isn’t money
Money =/= currency, moron these are basic financial definitions. Debt itself never has, doesn’t, and never will function as a standard, same with your retarded Chinese memecoin stocks. Also, being off the gold standard means nothing, nor does anyone think its going to come back. Irregardless, practically every financial power in the world still uses it to ground and orient their currencies, and your predictions don’t near match whats happening in the paper market.

>> No.30342804
File: 83 KB, 1545x631, lol.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
30342804

>>30342100
>and your predictions don’t near match whats happening in the paper market.
silver topped at 30$, got slammed by (them), and broke out of the channel downwards. most likely not going back to the channel so yeah go fuck yourself. pic related

about your bullshit word salad that doesnt bring anything to the argument "silver is not rare".

about gold, countries will always have it, but the price action can easily get back to 1200-800 and stay there for years.

hiperinflation faggots aged 20 years spilling same bullshit on the internet to their following, while silver was below 20 for 10 years and gold topped and dropped like a shitcoin from 1900's to 1000's for years.

it 2X in 10 years, i think you can get better results with flipping shit from garage sells on ebay in one year , than wait 10 year for gold to reach X price in the "worthless and hiperinflated" USD.

or you can daydream about X50 or X100 from today prices, like a fuckin bum you are.

>> No.30342891

>>30341228
>cereal poster gets found out and doubles down on electrons
Let us know when you've made it around the block, incel

>> No.30342926

>>30342804
at the end of the day, crypto people, stock people, precious metals people. they all count their winnings in "worthless fiat".

that's fuckin hilarious.

>ex crypto holder
>ex silver holder ( got profit, got out when 30$ got slammed)

not to mention selling physical silver is actually a scam, and if you dont find a buyer by yourself, you will get fuckin -20-30% from market prices in shops so this price is only for buyers.

so you paid premium on coins which you most likely not getting back, and if you sell your coins you are getting spot if you want to liquidate quick.

that's a trap if i ever seen one

>> No.30342935
File: 149 KB, 741x408, A5A0BDC7-5D64-4B1B-BD1D-0F0C4C95B60D.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
30342935

>>30340452
>silver isn’t used for anything guys
>just a trading commodity
kek

>> No.30342978

>>30339863
Are you retarded?

>> No.30342981

>>30342891
54 400 000 ounces made by KGHM from copper trash in 2020.

good luck holding your "precious metal" to 12$ spot, and not getting premium back for next 5 years

>> No.30342986

>>30334039
WE WUZ GULD MINORS

>> No.30343035

>>30342935
strawman, didnt say silver isnt used by anything you spin doctor. doesnt mean price needs to go higher from here.
>>30342978
yep, go on wall street silver and post your 10oz stack buddy

>> No.30343066

>>30342978
dunning-kruger effect, but on levels not previously seen before

>> No.30343082

>>30334776
most based post itt

>> No.30343087

>>30342935
>source silver shill page
Lmfao, do metalcucks really?

>> No.30343164
File: 1.81 MB, 1129x7900, joke.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
30343164

>>30334092
Bitcoin is a scam

>> No.30343197
File: 130 KB, 880x778, goldsupplycliffcrescat.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
30343197

>>30334039
Discovery of new gold deposits is rapidly falling off
Nevertheless gold isn't what we should be talking about, silver is how we kill the Great Reset most effectively

>> No.30343208

>>30343082
>CONSOOOOOOOOOOM
you should be embarrassed of yourself if you aren’t already

>> No.30343221

>>30342981
KGMH recovers gold. SO FUCKING WHAT? Do you even metallurgy? Do you know how long it takes to turn a discovery and a producing mine, if it ever becomes a mine?
You are a verified retard.

>> No.30343229
File: 352 KB, 1291x2100, santiagorussiagold.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
30343229

>>30334068
>1 btc vs 1 oz gold
>Btc wins
Russia and China dump the dollar and re-adopt gold

They refuse to give you any of their oil and production in exchange for your worthless scamcoin

Gold wins

>> No.30343246

gold is a scam
fiat is a scam
working is a scam

>> No.30343273
File: 761 KB, 1770x1700, prosperityruin.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
30343273

>>30334776
>Bitcoin is a store of value
Bitcoin is fiat

>> No.30343280

>>30343221
>https://twitter.com/AfricaFactsZone/status/1366751421941579782
yeah it takes one village with handmade shovels to discover and mine that shit from dirt LMFAO

>> No.30343292

>>30343197
>buy silver
>that will stop them
bitch please. you won’t even stop them from taking your silver. if you can’t keep your family alive in the woods using the tools and knowledge you have now, silver won’t save you if shit truly does hit the fan. silver won’t buy you a god damn thing when random people on the street will murder you for the clothes on your back and what could be in your pockets.

>> No.30343320

I wonder who could be behind this post...

>> No.30343321

>>30343221
>https://twitter.com/mkomwa/status/1366754035928285191
LITERALLY FUCKIN WATER AND SHOVELS LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

OH NONONONONONONNONONONONONO

>> No.30343335
File: 427 KB, 1059x1300, turkshorting.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
30343335

>>30339335
Paper gold (not real gold) goes down because it is shorted by the banks on an industrial scale on the COMEX, just like silver

The banks short gold because it poses the real threat to them, Bitcoin one of their many tools to do so >>30343164 (Bitcoin is a way for them to short gold by diverting capital and attention)

>> No.30343361

>>30343292
But somehow, silver would still be infinitely more useful in said situation than BTC

>> No.30343378
File: 471 KB, 1600x4200, CollapseSelco.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
30343378

>>30343292
>silver won’t save you if shit truly does hit the fan.

Stop believing that you need a banker with a printing-press to maintain civilization

>> No.30343396

>>30343280
provide production figures or it doesn't exist, faggot.
I've forgotten more about mining and metallurgy than you could ever hope to understand.

>> No.30343417

>>30343321
kek schifffags on suicide watch yet again as gold craters

>> No.30343424
File: 742 KB, 768x960, terroristchad.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
30343424

>>30343361
Explain to us how buying BTC changes anything

The dollar number keeps going up -- that's it -- nobody uses it as a currency, the lockdowns and totalitarianism continue, everything remains exactly the same

Buying silver accomplishes something because it breaks the the 400 million ounce short position of the banks, and truly exposes inflation and the dollar (the NWO's chief tool of enslavement) as a fraud

>> No.30343456
File: 723 KB, 1660x2400, 3.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
30343456

>>30343417
>gold craters
Paper PMs are not real PMs
Stop believing propaganda

>> No.30343526

>>30334906
>Imagine a state so failed, that the military hasn't within 5 minutes after discovery 3 blackhawks with machine guns pointed outward on that mountain until more re-enforcement comes.
They did
https://www.reuters.com/article/congo-mining/congo-bans-mining-in-south-kivu-village-after-gold-rush-idUSL5N2L27AI
The OP photo is fake though. There is not as much gold as reported.

>> No.30343565

>>30334039
is someone buying this shoop?

>> No.30343593

>>30343424
I'm pretty sure I'm agreeing with you bud.

>> No.30343609

>>30334776
You’re bot gonna convince the /pmg/ schizos of anything. They are cult-like retards like r/buttcoin constantly hoping the crypto market crashes so they can say I told you so

>> No.30343612

>>30343396
yeah so wtf you just watched ? what kind of metal they just pulled from the ground ?

are you denying video evidence and news that got around the world about this discovery because you are brainlet fuckin retard who got BTFO'd ?

those muzumbas have handfuls of gold ore in a fuckin bowl that was handmade, and used handmade shovels to get this shit out of the dirt.

this was the process, same like panning at rivers in north america.

they will probably set up a mine there, and will pull that shit straight up ,and workers will get paid equivalent of food and shelter or will get slaughter with machetes.

so those kind of supply can pop off every month or every week, and the price of gold can crater.

wait for chinese to explore africa even more, they will for sure find more sources, they are currently in the process of colonizing muzumbas by giving them fiat for their land.

more to come, way more.

>> No.30343634
File: 1.88 MB, 1599x1559, 20210305_182855.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
30343634

>> No.30343645 [DELETED] 

Anon check out this gem.

$MCM Mochimo
> Quantum Proof
> Scalable and Fast
> Decentralized and Fair
>Price going crazy right now =)))

>> No.30343687

>>30341228
The two people you quoted were quoting >>30337502 who claimed that silver can be "made" through a chemical process. It is only natural that people assume you were defending a claim about transformation of elements. You're in no position to be calling others retarded and you btfo nobody. What's the point of acting like this?

>> No.30343692

>>30334039
>Please tag peter schiff on Twitter and tell him to buy bitcoin (limited supply) and dump gold .
not your personal army, faggot

>> No.30343723

>>30343593
Sorry, hadn't read the comment-chain and thought that the word "somehow" was supposed to make your post ironic

>> No.30343732
File: 125 KB, 821x795, 21D8EBE8-AC5A-4C82-9CD5-56C39381A42B.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
30343732

>>30343361
silver would be useful later. Bitcoin won’t be coming back.
>>30343378
fuck off retard. don’t read one comment I make and assume you know everything I’m talking about. I’m talking about packs of starving negroes and their pet leftists roaming the cities at night looking for canned food and fresh meat. you have to have civilization for any currency to have value. if shit hits the fan, my silver will be better used as a weapon than a trading medium. Once things regain some form of civility, then silver is useful. I could live like a king with my silver stack at these prices, but I would be a suicidal retard to bring my silver to a country where people are murdered for the fruit growing in their back yards.

>> No.30343770

>>30334039 fake and gay op
bullish on gold!
buy also real silver not mining stocks.

>> No.30343789

>>30343687
extracting silver form copper slime, and gold from silver slime is a chemical process and a company secret in KGHM you fuckin illeterate retard

>> No.30343862
File: 153 KB, 680x534, 1614653942354.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
30343862

>>30343732
>fuck off retard. don’t read one comment I make and assume you know everything I’m talking about. I’m talking about packs of starving negroes and their pet leftists roaming the cities at night looking for canned food and fresh meat.

>> No.30343930

>>30334039
The value of a $100 bill is $100 despite it being unlimited in supply. I could create a clone of Bitcoin with a limited supply of 100 tokens and it would be worthless.

In other words, value is a function of both scarcity and demand. Bitcoin isn't valuable just because it has a limited supply, and neither is gold.

>> No.30343975

>>30340263
probably brazilian.

>> No.30344020

>>30334776
What value are you storing with BTC? Scarcity alone is not enough to constitute value

>> No.30344028

>>30343789
>extracting
That's a different word than "made". And, what's your point anyway? The people that you quoted were obviously under the impression that >>30337502 was talking about transformation of elements. Did you not understand this?

>> No.30344087
File: 1.35 MB, 1166x2600, 2.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
30344087

>>30343292
>>30343732
In crafting your intricate fantasies about roaming gangs of black men and onions-boys taking your silver from you, you seem to have missed the point that I was actually making, namely that silver is how you put an end to this dystopia that the banks are trying to impose on us, because buying silver both squeezes the banks' short positions and frees PMs from manipulation and exposes the fiat world-reserve dollar (their tool of enslaving us) as a fraud

>> No.30344253

>>30344087
see that’s the thing you don’t connect. what you’re talking about leads to what I’m talking about, so why would I think you could accomplish anything when you don’t even know the result?
>buy all the silver, that will destroy them
>if we all vote for the same guy, he will be president
>the police have to arrest the criminals, not the victims
you would be eaten in a day

>> No.30344324

>>30344028
made means that silver or gold is not MINED directly , but MADE from trash from COPPER.

so you dont have to find SILVER or GOLD in the ground to MAKE the products.

go get basic education

>> No.30344350

nothing surprising here. area probably had some volcanic history and spit up some gold from the mantle. people talking about asteroid mining really dont get it; 99.99% of earth's heavy metals are below the crust. in the mantle. in the core. mantle/core mining is the future. even deep crust mining will yield massive deposits.

>> No.30344384

>>30344324
>MADE from trash
bruh i think you need basic education if you think gold can be "made"

>> No.30344407
File: 488 KB, 2335x1217, ultimate doom.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
30344407

>>30344253
If society broke down it would be a temporary thing just like every currency collapse in history
Argentina would be the best parallel to what's going to happen in America and that wasn't some kind of never-ending dystopian nightmare where you had to run away and live in the woods, it was simply an extremely hard time to live through

Scaring people into thinking that buying silver will bring about a prepper's Dark-Age fantasy world will only discourage people from buying silver, and then we really are living in a dystopia

>> No.30344409

>>30344324
If you find pure copper, you cannot get gold from it. you can find gold and silver deposits along with copper deposits, but I can find birds in the trees too. doesn’t mean the birds are made of trees.

>> No.30344436

>>30344384
stated above >>30339949
>https://kghm.com/en/our-business/products/precious-metals-0#gold
>99,95% Au pure gold is recovered from gold-bearing slime obtained during the process of electrolytic silver refining and sold in the form of bars.
here's the website of second biggest silver producer in the world, which makes gold aswell.

mining only copper :) :) :) :)

>> No.30344448

>>30344384
gold can be made, we can convert tiny amounts of one element into another by directly altering their atomic structure. it's just incredibly expenive to do so. think the GDP of the world to turn an ounce of lead into an ounce of gold, energy wise.

>> No.30344473

>>30344407
that’s hilarious. you’re completely retarded. you have no idea the chaos that would instantly engulf the United States. if a cop returns fire on a black criminal shooting at him, they burn down 5 cities.

>> No.30344524

>>30344473
eh, the niggers are only alive because the government protects them with walls of cops. no more stable government=no more wall of cops=dead niggers.

>> No.30344528

>>30343612
Are you Filipino by any chance? You type like a flip talks.
Opinion disregarded.

>> No.30344572

>>30344473
Poverty is likely to make people better, not worse, as in the Great Depression. People in your country have become extremely spoiled and selfish and need to learn a hard lesson.

>> No.30344598

>>30344524
so what makes you think it will be a process that takes a few days instead of a few years or decades or generations? most of the white people leftover will be as bad as the nogs.

>> No.30344636

>>30344528
you are double digit iq mutt mouthbreather probably 30KG overweight who eats fastfood as luxury items.

im white with blue eyes, you can daydream about being caucasian you fuckin mixed dog

>> No.30344658

>>30334039
I'm not buying your shitcoin, poojeet

>> No.30344672

>>30344572
I’m not American, and I don’t live there. I’m just not a fool who thinks there’s another country in the world that matters.

>> No.30344676

>>30344324
1. Silver cannot practically be made from copper.
2. Silver can be extracted from certain things, including copper based products that happen to contain silver atoms.
3. The people that you quoted were obviously under the impression that >>30337502 was talking about transformation of elements (1), not extraction (2). Did you not understand this? If you did, what gives?

>> No.30344704

>>30344636
Definitely a darkie with a response like that.
Maybe if you didn't come off as ESL when you typed more people would take your arguments seriously.

>> No.30344749

>>30344598
I've already given you the example of Argentina

It continues to have severe social and economic turmoil to this day and has never recovered even a fraction of its previous wealth and prestige, but it survived the currency collapse and life went on

That's what you're going to see in America; there will be a period of severe turmoil, then a new currency will be issued, and finally Americans will simply have to accept the fact that they're now poor and life will go on

>> No.30344813
File: 1.65 MB, 827x1257, truefacts.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
30344813

>>30337502
>>30344028
NGMI

>> No.30344831

>>30334487
lmao (((they))) will never let silver price go up no matter how scarce the real stuff is

>> No.30344878

>>30334068
Wrong.
Gold > digital memecoins every time

If it was a physical gold Doggo coin and a pepe gold bar vs standard gold then you can argue over it, otherwise its literal thin air vs gold

Bitcoin is valuable cause wall street, that is all

>> No.30344894

>>30344749
> I've already given you the example of Argentina
Argentina was never America and pretending like you know what will happen in America because of what happened in Argentina is laughable. that shit ain’t even as bad as what’s been happening in Venezuela, and they don’t have winter and can grow crops year round. you know nothing.

>> No.30344967

>>30334487
Bro they'll just take it from you like your gunz
Since 1940s the president can take your gold and metals without a law being passed

>> No.30344999

>>30340238
Its a fake video im pretty sure. But there is a lot of mineral resources in Africa that never gets exploited in any meaningful amount. South Congo had a lot of copper the Belgians used but of course after colony rule its all pretty bad mining now.

>> No.30345039

>>30334039
Gold is tied to inflation and oil because the cost to dig it up and refine it is significant.

>> No.30345047

>>30334776
No its this >>30344878

Wallstreet pumps memecoin, soon they will short it GME style, then it becomes less then worthless

This is the first sign to global collapse we all know about

>> No.30345051

>>30344894
Your idea about America going into a new Dark Age where you have to run away and live in the woods for 10 years arise the circumstance that left-wingers and black men live there, Argentina has plenty of both

Even in Venezuela you don't have to go and run away and hide in the woods if you have money

Venezuela is also a lot worse than it needs to be because its gold has been stolen from it and it is being sanctioned by the U. S.

America has plenty of conservatives and libertarians and if somebody tried to impose a socialist dictatorship on America after the dollar collapsed, you would see secessionist movements

>> No.30345104
File: 45 KB, 473x765, aaaaaaaaaaaay lmao.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
30345104

>>30344704
seethe you fuckin mutt at the look of this clean whiteness with blue veins. not to mention your iq level , that only thing you had to counter is assumption of me being darkie, when i shat on this thread of silver wall street moonboys who didnt know what SECOND BIGGEST producer in the world does. they dont mine silver, they dont mine gold. perioooood. stay brown and malding
>>30344676
you either delusional or retarded, that's all i have to say. good luck holding these bags and see up.

>> No.30345108

>>30344813
We wuz alchemistcels n shiet

>> No.30345159

>>30344749
problem in america is, unironically, the 400,000,000 guns. literally we'll slaughter eachother and it'll look like mad max. feel bad for canada/mexico, they'll die too in the chaos.

>> No.30345206

>>30344598
all blacks depend on stable government to survive. they exist entirely off of gibs and free food. stable government goes away, no more gibs, no more free food, no more walls of cops protecting them. they starve to death as niggers starve everywhere the white man does not feed them for free.

>> No.30345312

>>30345051
Secession would never happen in the US

>> No.30345484

>>30345104
What bags?

>> No.30345982
File: 414 KB, 480x480, CongoCoin.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
30345982

CongoCoin
Wait a minute....what's this.
There's no Gold.
It's all mud.

>> No.30346014

>>30345312
America has had 3 secessions already:
Split from England
Confederacy
CHAZ

>> No.30346064

>>30334039
but but but mah gold collection. bitcoin bad.

>> No.30346076

>>30344324
>MADE
Seek help

>> No.30346152

>>30343335
First explanation of precious metals shorting that makes any sense at all.

>> No.30346359

>>30342935
is that why the price of silver has been dropping? because the industry went to shit?
good to know

>> No.30346445
File: 204 KB, 900x950, chiltonmanipulation.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
30346445

>>30346152
Thanks lad

>> No.30346488

>>30346014
Chaz was a larp

>> No.30346709

>>30345206
turner diaries

>> No.30346811

>>30344704
sill waiting for your photo you mutt

>> No.30346949

Lol, nice video, sure looks legit. (((Someone))) is getting desparate.

>> No.30346998

>>30346811
Still waiting for a reply to >>30344676

>> No.30347130

>>30346998
i did replied to you both directly and in this thread. argument still stands, try strawmaning in another thread while im gone

>> No.30347193

>>30347130
I could tell you to use your supple baby hands to milk my cock but it's still not a real reply. The people that you quoted were obviously under the impression that >>30337502 was talking about transformation of elements (1), not extraction (2). Did you not understand this? If you did, what gives?

>> No.30347308

>>30337502
Nigga nucleus!

>> No.30347657
File: 122 KB, 1198x1196, slav.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
30347657

>>30334092
>>30334134
If someone offered you idiots 1 million in gold vs 10 million in BTC, I guarantee you would take the gold. Crypto is still a meme and will be for at least 10-15 more years. 99.9% of BTC holders are just trying to flip for more FIAT.

>> No.30347704
File: 628 KB, 714x654, Screen_20Shot_202016-03-16_20at_203.25.33_20PM.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
30347704

>>30335199
1 gold grain = $3.5433 USD
10,000 satoshis = $4.752805 USD

interesting.

(1 grain = 0.0648 grams, or = 0.0020833 troy ounces.)
>28.15 oz gold = 1 bitcoin
>1 oz gold = 0.03552800 btc.

>> No.30347751
File: 62 KB, 638x1000, 1133434532766.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
30347751

>>30347657
>I guarantee you would take the gold.

>> No.30347765

>>30339863
After being a decade in mining companies, it's hilariously refreshing to see how a noob's take on the refining process is.
>They're making silver guyyyssssss.
Lol, ok kiddo.

>> No.30347868
File: 902 KB, 936x612, cargocult.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
30347868

>>30340321
please leave. lurk for 3 months. read the white paper. stfu. go back.

>> No.30347966

>>30347751
So how much crypto have you spent genius?

>> No.30347989

>>30335182
BTC1 is secured by millions of dollars worth of work done by a global network of expensive hardware.
BTC2 is secured by you and your PC. Attacking it successfully costs almost nothing.

>> No.30348134

>>30337502
My brain hurts from reading that.

>> No.30348367

>>30343612
why would it not have been found already?

>> No.30348466
File: 21 KB, 920x859, хыхы.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
30348466

https://www.bbc.com/pidgin/tori-56263481
bros wtf is this language?
lmao im dying reading this article

>> No.30348626

>>30338899
>Does any of you guys actually think bitcoin will be around in a 100 years? What about 200? 300?
Of course it will. When the tech is out of date there's no reason to delete the ledger either. There's enough economic mass involved that the inertia will always keep it moving. People will always continue the project of maintaining the ledger.
>gold will always have value
Some value but it has infinite supply. If energy is cheap enough turning lead into gold becomes profitable. Sand will always have some value but nobody is hoarding sand.

>> No.30348826

Imagine a worldwide cyber attack that look like an EMP, the next decade nothing using computer will work.

Imagine being full crypto when the WEF will launch the attack.

>> No.30348975

>>30347765
>https://www.kitco.com/news/2021-02-01/The-world-s-largest-silver-producers-in-2019.html
>https://kghm.com/en/our-business/products/precious-metals-0
>KGHM is the world the biggest producer in metallic silver. The company produces around 1200 tonnes of this precious metal a year. Cathode silver, with more than 99.99 Ag content (so called, four nines), is produced in the form of bars (gąska) weighing 1000 of troy ounce (32,15 kg) and granules. The silver in the form of bars is registered under the KGHM HG Brand and has the certificate of being listed at NYMEX, New York Mercantile Exchange as well as the “Good Delivery” certificate issued by the London Bullion Market Association.
time =/= iq, and yours is confirmed pakistani inbred
>>30347193
keep trying you homosexual retard. you are literally basing your strawman argument on is your personal subjective "obviously under the impression" not the opinion of people who posted those, got BTFO'd and never replied again.

point stands- Silver is not only mined, it can be produced from remainings aka trash from copper production.

you dont have to mine silver to get the silver, therefore it can be created chemically.

and still hours later, you trying to sound smart,typical homosexual deviant behaviour, denying facts, and strawmaning.

good luck sucking dicks faggot and thinking you are the woman lmao

silver is being produced by KGHM, they only mine copper. chemistry 101

>> No.30349031
File: 2.99 MB, 1920x1920, extra_gold_lel.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
30349031

>>30348975

>> No.30349050

>>30348826
Why would a hacker do a cyber attack that removes his super powers of hacking?

>> No.30349062

>>30334068
There has never been a deflationary currency/money. Bitcoin dies when the last one is mined. Earlier once people realize this.

>> No.30349221

>>30349031
can't refute, please try to spin this more and grab a hold of another word so you can type some garbage and call it an argument.

silver is being produced by KGHM, they only mine copper.

silver is being produced by KGHM, they only mine copper.

silver is being produced by KGHM, they only mine copper.


silver is being produced by KGHM, they only mine copper.

2nd biggest, 50 million ounces literally made by chemistry, not mined at all.

and they are only getting bigger, production is up year by year, but why do i even bother explaining this to illeterate faggot who probably didnt know about this.

go "invest" in some boomer american soon to be bankrupt silver mining companies or juniors like a fuckin retard you are.

>> No.30349238

>>30349050
eruv is symbol of a faraday cage
https://www.mentalfloss.com/article/91594/theres-wire-above-manhattan-youve-probably-never-noticed

>> No.30349269

>>30349062
>picasso trading dies when he stops painting

>> No.30349277

>>30348975
>you dont have to mine silver to get the silver, therefore it can be created chemically.
are you like a legit 70 IQ brainlet? and how do you get copper retard?

>> No.30349321

>>30349221
leather is being produced by a slaughterhouse they only raise beef

leather is being produced by a slaughterhouse they only raise beef

leather is being produced by a slaughterhouse they only raise beef

>> No.30349323

>>30349062
>There has never been a deflationary currency/money.

Why are 99.999% of currencies throughout history now worthless? The oldest one with any value is the British pound.

>> No.30349333
File: 1.12 MB, 220x220, 9F18DBD9-2955-4277-B7B9-BB4E83A58B7A.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
30349333

>>30334841
>1oz gold vs 1 satoshi
>gold wins
You sir are a brainlet. The satoshi is currently the smallest unit of the bitcoin currency recorded on the block chain. It is a one hundred millionth of a single bitcoin (0.00000001 BTC).

>> No.30349356

>>30348975
>silver is being produced by KGHM, they only mine copper
so they mine silver too, you absolute mongoloid

>> No.30349540

>>30348826
That's a meme though. I already tried it. Frying a consumer product is very hard, frying industrial equipment is almost impossible. When nation states want to destroy a centrifuge they spend insane amounts to get it to spin too fast instead of just targeting it with a microwave beam or EMP because using those to destroy things is a meme.
>>30348975
>you dont have to mine silver to get the silver, therefore it can be created chemically.
>to create silver all you need is copper chemically bonded with uh.. the exact amount of silver you want to "create"

>> No.30349653

>>30349050
If (((they))) consider Crypto like threat it would be the only thing to do.

Then they'll blame the sun and the magnetic poles era switch and build back better.

>> No.30349711

>>30342935
Silver’s greatest industrial application was Silver Halide in film and the entire industry is fucking dead, catalytic converters won’t save you

>> No.30349854

>>30349062

Bitcoin dies when the last one is mined... halving produce an infinite time of production, the last one will never be produced, the miners will be stuck into mining the last one in the infinite.

It's mathematically impossible to produce the last one : try to go to form 1.00 to 0.00 by dividing each time by 2.

>> No.30349883

>>30349653
If the Jews have the power to fuck over all of crypto with EMPs, then what makes you think they couldn't outlaw and or seize all your gold?

>> No.30349981

>>30349854
The same logic also says it's impossible to reach any point in space.
At some point long before what you're talking about the fee rewards dwarf the rewards from newly minted coins.

>> No.30350061

>>30339863
It doesn't say they are somehow creating new gold or silver from copper byproducts that don't contain them lol. it just means that gold and silver can be recovered from copper slime, because there are some gold and silver deposits along the copper ones, you enormous fucking retard. it's actually how most of silver is mined today, as a byproduct of mining other metals like copper or zinc

>> No.30350132

so the goal of alchemy of transmutation was reached?

>> No.30350149

>>30337502
t. failed 1000 level chem

>> No.30350236

>>30350132
Yes but not by extracting it from slime that already contains it.
The alchemists said you could turn lead into gold and that's been proven true but the energy needed to make a few atoms of gold costs the equivalent of tons of gold.

>> No.30350258

>>30334039
>gold
>not palladium

>> No.30350367

>>30350061
the other fucking retard doesn't understand that the silver they "create" was mined along copper. the absolute state of brainlets

>> No.30350416

>>30350367
>the silver they "create" was mined along copper
that's exactly what I wrote, you idiot. learn to read.

>> No.30350453

>>30350416
i wasn't talking about you but the retard you quoted my dude

>> No.30350498

>>30350453
sorry bro

>> No.30350502

>>30350132
>The Great Work
no. people's souls are black as ever

>> No.30350555
File: 58 KB, 800x211, gld.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
30350555

>>30334776
what value are you storing when you hold bitcoin? all you can do with bitcoin is to move it from point a to point b
you cannot do anything else with a bitcoin, you cannot refine the bitcoin or turn it into a useful product
what value are you storing when you hold dollars? all you can do with dollars is to move it from point a to point b
you cannot do anything else with a dollar, you cannot refine the dollar or turn it into a useful product

dollars == bitcoin

dollars and bitcoin are both worthless things that only have 'value' as long as people are willing to trade them for things that have actual value, like products and commodities
the problem is that people will only accept dollars and bitcoin in exchange for products and commodities so long as they have faith that they can later do the same thing
what happens when that faith breaks down? what happens when people realize that bitcoin and dollars are only PLACEHOLDERS of wealth and not real wealth? then everyone tries to convert their bitcoin/dollars into real wealth (products/commodities) which causes what we call 'hyperinflation'

holding dollars/bitcoin/euros/yens is a game of chairs where whoever holds papers/bits is in constant risk of being left with nothing while those who hold commodities/products are already comfortably sitting on their chairs

let me put it this way - if everyone on the planet dropped their dollars/bitcoins tomorrow, would there be any real consequences? no, we'd save massive amounts of electricity, overbearing debts would be wiped out and poorly allocated capital (zombie companies) would be wiped out
if everyone on the planet dropped their gold tomorrow, would there be any real consequences? yes, without gold we'd be going back to the cave man days, we need gold for all electronics

>> No.30350789

>>30350555
>the economy that feeds me is useless
>but gold is essential
You can make computers and everything else without gold. Without trade there's no reason for anyone to make more than what they need to sustain themselves.

>> No.30350815
File: 2.25 MB, 1125x2436, 924B5431-DD8B-4474-9EA5-AFE35C5EE30F.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
30350815

>>30350555
Nice digits but you can buy precious metals with bitcoins. Just saying

>> No.30350926

>>30344448
Gold is the only element you cant make by smashing atoms together.

>> No.30350995

>>30349883
>See america

>> No.30351040

>>30343930
>The value of a $100 bill is $100 despite it being unlimited in supply.
i believe one could make several counter arguments against this statement

>> No.30351122
File: 491 KB, 2018x251, 1584178243607.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
30351122

>>30349221
maybe you should watch the video you posted instead of further making a retard out of yourself? it's literally spelled out in the video that those deposits contain copper, gold and silver. KGHM doesn't "make" new gold and silver any more than they make new copper. you are literally the biggest brainlet I ever encountered on /biz/

>> No.30351162

>>30334039
You cannot create more time.

>> No.30351243
File: 498 KB, 980x1205, saylorbond.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
30351243

>>30351122
This is the level of financial understanding which the chief Bitcoin guru has

>> No.30351521

>>30337502
based and alchemistpilled

>> No.30351527

>>30350555

We do not “need” gold for any electronics who made you believe this? It’s a luxury feature to prevent rusting and to make gaming peripherals feel more high end. Absolutely non-essential.

And beyond that, what good is gold compared to opioids or tobacco or antibiotics or even just livestock in the goldbug doomsday scenarios?

>> No.30351603

>>30351527

And besides that retard they just found a literal mountain of it lmao

it’s like someone just found and dumped 10k bitcoins

>> No.30351786

>>30340321
In theory people would pay transaction fees. In practice there won't be enough people using Bitcoin to support the existing mining infrastructure because it can only support 7 transactions per second.

>> No.30351853
File: 3.17 MB, 480x270, smellslike.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
30351853

>>30334039

This:
>>30348874

>> No.30351914
File: 1.81 MB, 3000x2008, gld2.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
30351914

>>30350789
>>30351527
>make computers and everything else without gold.
>We do not “need” gold for any electronics
yes, computers that will overheat due to conduction inefficiency and oxidize, becoming worthless within a few months
ALL PHONES AND COMPUTERS CREATED CONTAIN GOLD, EVEN THE CHEAP ONES! why would we put expensive gold in all phones and computers, if we didn't need it it would've been priced out aeons ago
>Without trade
>Definition of Trade: the activity of buying and selling, or exchanging, goods and/or services
are bitcoins and dollars goods or services? they are neither
bitcoins and dollars are worthless faith based tokens backed by nothing who can be transferred by someone providing a service, for a fee; miners can transfer your bitcoin as a service, banks can transfer your dollars as a service
the act of transferring is the service, the bitcoins and dollars are NOT the service
what is the value of moving one worthless paper/bit from one adress to another? NOTHING! the value happens when the underlying product/service which they are seeking exchanges hand, bitcoin and dollars are 'fugazi' network built atop real goods and services
trade is meant to be done with commodities and certificates on commodities, a gold certificate is backed by real wealth
dollars & bitcoin != trade
dollars & bitcoin = worthless placeholders of wealth which can be transferred from point a to point b by service providers
>>30350815
yes, you can also buy gold with zimbabwean dollars
do you not see what you are doing when you give away commodities, business and products for bitcoins and papers?
you are giving away something that has immense, inherent value due to it being needed to satisfy human needs and desires for something which is only a faith based token, something which only has value so long as there is a FAITH that it has value

>> No.30352023
File: 157 KB, 853x543, 1614648804901.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
30352023

>>30351527
Gold is the one metal which is immutable and incorruptible; for that reason it's the best possible metal which you could possibly use in electronics. And we are constantly finding new applications for gold in that field. Only a couple of months ago we learned about this:

"Totenpass Inc. is a Canadian corporation which has been developing a permanent digital storage drive constructed from solid gold that requires no energy and has no movable parts. Digital data is written onto the drive by way of a proprietary light-diffraction process which imprints images, documents, and other files that can be stored as either human readable without the aid of computers or machine-readable with the employ of a smartphone."

https://ceo.ca/@businesswire/totenpass-the-new-paradigm-in-the-permanent-storage

Only reason why gold doesn't get used more often for all kinds of things is precisely because it is so valuable that people don't want to waste it. But its immutability makes it an excellent store of value in case it ever does need to be used. Gold represents real wealth.

>> No.30352025

>>30340328
>the Mennonite community I get all my meat from doesn’t even have computers. they would take gold or silver tho. that is currency they have faith in the value of.
The mentality shouldnt be an or statement. I can still see fiat, crypto and precious metals working alongside each other. I have all three.

>> No.30352063
File: 39 KB, 220x216, 1582849887408.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
30352063

>>30334039
>rock fags blown the FUCK out by Congolese villagers
This simulation is fucking LIT. HOLY SHIT!

>> No.30352121
File: 168 KB, 2013x676, 31C3AE48-5924-4770-BD44-8FD816CD0F77.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
30352121

>>30351914
You are sounding like Peter Schiff and Jaime Dimon combined lol

>> No.30352139

>>30349540
Put your phone in a microwave hoven for 5 sec and it will be dead.

>>30349711
silver is actually used in chip and there is a shortage of chips up to 2022 at least

>>30349883
Not the Jews, the WEF, the great reset guy whose are shorting gold and silver right now, they are playing with fed to fuck the dollar and us economy and they using BTC for it but Bitcoin will crash too and silver ang gold will surge again.

>> No.30352157

>>30349321
kek

>> No.30352205
File: 180 KB, 1100x1100, alasdair macleod bitcoin.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
30352205

>>30352121
>Anybody who questions Bitcoin is Peter Schiff!

>> No.30352222

>>30334975
You combine fake news with real news , south Kivu is having normal size gold run not 90%gold soil i in Bukavu not far away

>> No.30352244

>>30351914
>why would we put expensive gold in all phones and computers
Because it's not expensive. If it was we wouldn't, look it up instead of making things up.
>are bitcoins and dollars goods or services?
They facilitate trade.
>the value happens when the underlying product/service which they are seeking exchanges hand
Then more "value happens" thanks to Bitcoin. That's valuable.

>> No.30352257

>>30339863
>>30340616
I can't tell at which point you are purposely being retarded, and at which point you genuinely are retarded.

>> No.30352315

>>30334906
>Why hasn’t the state dicked down the people yet
It’s very telling you were expecting that and so accepting of it so passively

>> No.30352358 [DELETED] 
File: 112 KB, 868x644, cryptocafe.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
30352358

>>30352257
>Bitcoin
>facilitating trade

>> No.30352405
File: 112 KB, 868x644, cryptocafe.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
30352405

>>30352244
>Bitcoin
>facilitating trade

>> No.30352407

I have a degree in chemistry. Everyone in this thread is wrong and should stop talking forever

>> No.30352515

>>30352205
>Anybody who questions Bitcoin is Peter Schiff
I also mentioned Jaime Dimon. Fuckin white people, but you are more of a fuckin wigger that is the reason burgerland is dying. I hope your children marries niggers so your identity washes away

>> No.30352539

>>30340748
it's called a fork

What have Litecoin, Ethereum, Dogecoin in common?
They are based on Bitcoin protocol.
t. blockchain developer

>> No.30352624

>>30340238

Wow you’re really fucked then huh? It’s as if a single wallet just minted 25 million new bitcoin to market dump lmfao

Goldbugs on suicide watch

>> No.30352647

>>30352539
dont forget BTG BSV and BCH

>> No.30352665
File: 1.02 MB, 1536x2200, goesup.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
30352665

>>30352515
You only mentioned Jamie Dimon to shoehorn a duplicitous allusion to big banks in there as if the banks aren't the ones fudding gold and actively promoting your con

>> No.30352827
File: 191 KB, 671x1004, Executive_Order_6102.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
30352827

>>30352244
>it's not expensive. If it was we wouldn't
HAHA
read up here nigger
>https://link.springer.com/content/pdf/10.1007%2FBF03214833.pdf

>facilitate trade
they force you to hold something that is worthless, what will happen when the psychology of hyperinflation sets in?
use gold certificates and physical gold instead, reduce your risks
you seem to have forgotten that the only reason you are not presently trading using gold certificates is because the government thought the gold was too valuable for us plebs to hold, they literally threatened people with 10 YEARS IN PRISON FOR HOLDING GOLD
>Then more "value happens" thanks to Bitcoin. That's valuable.
bitcoin consumes 130TWh worth of electricity per year and facilitates less than 100m transactions per year

>> No.30352832
File: 11 KB, 184x184, 6E3B9E02-0578-4670-9A59-94C8635CC361.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
30352832

>>30352665
I think you are bitter than gold tanked recently. Time to buy moar. I pay homage to Sminem. I can smell how much you are seething

>> No.30352879

>>30352139
>Put your phone in a microwave hoven for 5 sec and it will be dead.
It uses a standing wave which you can't get except in an enclosed box and my phone would be fine if I coated it with a small mesh acting as a faraday cage.
>>30352405
I can bank my profits in a very liquid asset not correlated with my inflating currency and without relying on any authority. Long term I get more purchasing power per sold fish without selling them for more purely thanks to having control of my money.

>> No.30352915

>>30343197

They just literally found double the supply easily accessible you utter mank

>> No.30352922
File: 264 KB, 500x500, 1614040345317.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
30352922

>>30352832
>paper gold tanked
>gold tanked

>> No.30353044

>>30352244
>>30352827
here's a quick summary if you're to lazy to read the entire paper by the way
>"The only significant disadvantage of gold that sometimes discourages its more widespread use is relatively high metal price compared with base metals such as copper and nickel. Usually, however, only very small quantities of gold are used in each product so the effect on the total cost is often insignificant whereas improved reliability can result in significant savings."
the only reason we don't coat literally everything in gold is because its too damned expensive, large manufacturers do everything they can to reduce gold input

>> No.30353366

>>30335182
its a faith based system, just like the dollar
the ledger with the most faith wins
the fiat with the most faith wins
gold will always have value due to its industrial uses

>> No.30353379
File: 649 KB, 2000x3000, goldvalueusage.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
30353379

>>30353044
Thanks anon
I've screencapped your article and post so that we don't have to keep explaining this to them again and again in future

>> No.30353495

>>30353044
>only very small quantities of gold are used in each product so the effect on the total cost is often insignificant whereas improved reliability can result in significant savings
The fluoride in your brain is showing. Compare that to what I said. Where does your quote or paper say we need gold? The quote is saying exactly the same thing I was which is that it's used because it's cheap enough to be economically viable. If it wasn't we wouldn't do it. If gold didn't exist we would just use something else, likely something inferior but something that still works.

>> No.30353589
File: 559 KB, 1700x2800, goldvalueusage.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
30353589

>>30353044
>>30353379
Actually, this format is more readable

Final version here

>> No.30353621

>>30353379
>>30353495
>each iPhone contains around 0.034g of gold
>217 million iPhones sold 2018
>7,378,000 grams of gold
>gold price per gram is $54.66
>that's $403,281,480 per year in just gold
the price of silver is $0.81 per gram
Apple could save $397,305,300 per year by pricing out gold
why don't they?

>> No.30353624

>>30348626
> If energy is cheap enough turning lead into gold becomes profitable.

I think you need to read up on your physics again

>> No.30353631

>>30340321
excellent question that bitcoin already answered.
10-20% of miner reward (sometimes more) already comes from fees. next halving it will be 50% and the time the subsidy goes to 0 will be more than a 100 years.

>> No.30353643
File: 40 KB, 640x628, 272d3f1985fbb13fd8701390fa2c8723.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
30353643

>>30337502
why do i keep coming to this stupid website

>> No.30353670

>>30353495
>>30353621
BECAUSE SILVER FUCKING TARNISHES LEAVING YOUR IPHONE DEAD AFTER 1 MONTH

>> No.30353691
File: 115 KB, 1020x455, 7D2CDA33-8455-45CB-9B15-98CFFAD4530E.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
30353691

>>30353643
to call people niggers and faggots and rant about how evil the kikes are

>> No.30353694
File: 50 KB, 1068x692, coffee-marcatcap-scale.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
30353694

>>30352405

>> No.30353749

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FYvqx77AfKY
la hawla wala quwwata illa billah
inshallah allah b'alah ackbar hawla

>> No.30353793

>>30352205
>lmao the boomer delusion
they still want ""backed"" shit which only invites fractional reserve schemes and abuse of trust all over again.
we already had gold ""backed"" fiat remember?

>> No.30353890

>>30352827
>they force you to hold something that is worthless
Who? I'm forced to use things other than gold for trade because only using gold means there would always be a constant liquidity problem everywhere. A farmer that can 1000x his output with a small investment would be stuck in poverty forever for no reason except some religious fanaticism about gold.
>bitcoin consumes 130TWh worth of electricity per year and facilitates less than 100m transactions per year
Legacy financial services consume more electricity and accomplish less. The number of transactions is irrelevant. How much value was lost to systemic issues in Bitcoin ever? Tens of billions were lost just this year due to systemic failures of the legacy systems.

>> No.30353936

>>30353793
"Gold-backed fiat" is a contradiction in terms mate

>> No.30354004
File: 586 KB, 1100x1300, ln.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
30354004

>>30353694
>Lightning Network will save our scamcoin any day now
>Two more weeks!

>> No.30354006

>>30353936
no the moment you don't hold gold but a certificate it becomes fiat.

>> No.30354020

>>30353670
>BECAUSE SILVER FUCKING TARNISHES LEAVING YOUR IPHONE DEAD AFTER 1 MONTH
Why do you think anyone is denying that? What fantasies are you making up and then replying to?
You can still make iphones without gold. You wouldn't naively replace gold with silver though. You can use plastic coated copper or whatever. Today you can even use carbon.

>> No.30354072

>>30354004
no worries it will get there. but still bitcoin is faster and can scale better while being more secure than any shitcoin.
so kindly fuck off with the coffee fud nobody will pay on-chain for coffee ever.

>> No.30354080
File: 167 KB, 1024x948, 2BE36B09-62FA-4FB5-B084-536E1AB333B8.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
30354080

>>30353793
>hurr remember how bad it was when our money had value
>professor Goldstein talks about it right here
>precious metals are inherently anti-Semitic
>there’s nothing wrong with Jewish banks printing and endless supply of money with no value and using it to buy the worlds limited resources as well as the labour of its citizens

>> No.30354096
File: 65 KB, 800x450, jagsmeme.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
30354096

>>30334039
>precious metals
And then the MIC decides to swat you and take all those shiny rocks for "national security"
>shitcoin
And then you wake up and realize BTC was all one big ponzi scheme and elites already had planned their own shitcoin and accepting any of the shitcoins we have now is considered illegal
>stocks
And then you wake up and realize the dollar collapsed and the stock market is worth 10 percent its current worth when you subtract all the funny money afterhours
>bonds
US government is replaced with resoot UN government and bonds are worthless
>real estate
Property taxes go up 50 percent to offset "climate change grid" costs and oil is now 1000 dollars a barrel

>> No.30354133

>>30347966
Ive been funding entire vacations in bitcoin, which I aleays regret spending.

Been an avid darknet user, how ever the barrier to entry keeps getting steeper on the front, im a voicelet manlet, so I need a bit of darktraid to even get laid by rachet ass 5's.

>> No.30354141

The absolute fuck is going on in this board today

>> No.30354159

>>30354080
still when you pay in bitcoin you don't hand out an iou. the value is inseparable from the representative token.
gold certificates are equally retarded to tether usdc busd and all other backed ""crypto"" only even less useful.

>> No.30354199

>>30354096
>And then the MIC decides to swat you and take all those shiny rocks for "national security"
real shame i lost all mine in a boating accident

>> No.30354220

>>30334039
Holy fuck, are you guys reading the youtube comments about africa and how the evil whites just exploit it and bless these amazing africans? Fucking unreal. When will the whites rise up and finally become the villians that they claim us to be?

>> No.30354227

>>30354159
tell it to the people in texas during their blizzard. your “value” relies on a power source and internet connection to exist.

>> No.30354229

>>30354096
>Property taxes go up 50 percent
well then the state would basically confiscate every private property in less than 5 years.
might as well announce maoism

>> No.30354263

>>30334692
My thoughts if true

>> No.30354296

>>30354141
stock market closed for the weekend everybody's either high or absolutely bored and lonely and crazy, it's the /biz/ way on saturday

>> No.30354304

>>30354229
>might as well announce maoism
I thought that’s what covid was

>> No.30354308

>>30354227
did mobile networks also go down in texas? i was not following how retarded they were but i would assume telecommunication was working at least. you can charge your phone from a car battery. it would have worked alright.

>> No.30354322
File: 393 KB, 1422x1626, 1615047109492.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
30354322

>>30354072
>Trust Blockstream
>Trust the plan

>> No.30354326

>>30354220
soon
a collapse is coming
you ever wonder why the bankers and elites are so desperate to shove dindu's at the top of everything?
someone needs to take the blame lol

>> No.30354362

>>30352405
a retailer can accept a transaction as soon as its in the mempool (instantly), and insure against fraud / theft. this is standard procedure for credit cards exactly the same.

>> No.30354367

>>30354304
not sure what it was. but boy all governments swung between two full retard first ignoring the problem and pretending everything is fine then ultra dracoinian but pointless measures...

>> No.30354406

>>30354322
blockstream now has direct uplink satellites up to prevent bitcoin becoming unusable even if the internet fragments. did you know that?

>> No.30354447

>>30352539
Lern English Hans
>What DO Litecoin, Ethereum and Dogecoin HAVE in common?
>t. fucking retard

>> No.30354469

>>30354362
no that's retarded altho for a coffee it might work. but for a more expensive watch or jewelry or something you don't want that.

>> No.30354477

$MCM Mochimo for the legends

>> No.30354497

>>30354308
even if it did work, what could you get with it? would a guy in a pickup with room for one family on his way out of town take your bitcoin transfer over a 1/4 ounce gold coin? you assume everything will work out on a perfect path you imagined during any catastrophe. you are pampered beyond comprehension. you can’t even accept the possibility that you could face hardship. have fun with that!

>> No.30354502

>>30354406
Glenn Hutchins of the NY Fed and Henri de Castries of the Bilderberg Group must be working really hard at funding it eh

>> No.30354544

>>30353890
>forced to use things other than gold for trade because only using gold means there would always be a constant liquidity problem everywhere
>gold means liquidity problem
>bitcoin has a hard cap of 21m
do I need to say more? btw the only reason there's ever been liquidity problems with gold is either due to banks lending out gold they do not have or nations being unable to get more gold due to having no gold mines and banning gold imports/exports
>Legacy financial services consume more electricity and accomplish less
>Banking consumes an estimated 100 terrawatts of power annually.
>consumes less energy, handles 100000000000000000000x transactions
okay dude
>How much value was lost to systemic issues in Bitcoin ever
bitcoin and dollars have no value so if they are lost nothing is lost
if however the service they are used for is shut down, that is, their faith based trading system goes down then value can be lost due to a halt in trade of real goods
who knows how much was lost back in 2017-2018, I paid fucking $60 for a transaction and it didn't get confirmed until 2 weeks later

>> No.30354561

>>30354497
>would a guy in a pickup with room for one family on his way out of town take your bitcoin transfer over a 1/4 ounce gold coin?
if he can't verify that gold coin with a phone app nor can he give you change back? sure.
gold is just not practical. and when catastrophes hit rarely accepted.

>> No.30354600

>>30352222
Word straight from the Congo, I knew the timing of the story just when massive sales of PMs are going on, they are desperately making up stories to fud gold.

>> No.30354607

>>30354469
no shit for more expensive transactions you wait for confirmations
but a retailer CAN see and accept a transaction instantly, if he desires to.

>> No.30354669

>>30354561
>please sir, don’t take his gold coin
>it could be fake
>noooo don’t bite it
>pls take me with you
>I have crypto I promise
>also stop at the grocery store so I can get some snacks
like I said, have fun.

>> No.30354704

>>30354502
i have been following their work over the years no matter where their funding comes from the pattern is clear. they are working on a system that scales without compromise. they are engineering solutions with the greatest care. dicking around weeks and months over things satoshi decided under a few minute.

sometimes i get antsy about why they are making so little progress but then i dig into what they are doing and see the thousand upon thousand man-hours poured in to ensure everything is absolutely perfect and flawless..

>> No.30354746

>>30354607
>but a retailer CAN see and accept a transaction instantly, if he desires to.
it's still retarded and should not be encouraged at all. it will only result in butthurt and sperging.

>> No.30354787

>>30354669
i would be pretty fucking pissed if someone bit my gold coin without paying for it first. also don't try it on silver dude... it's hard.

>> No.30354840
File: 64 KB, 1296x756, goldstash.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
30354840

>>30354704
We'll just have to hope that China and Russia see things the same way you do when you want to buy from them all the goods and commodities which they provide

>> No.30355196
File: 3.25 MB, 3024x3683, 16720213-E9C6-4806-B413-A4E357108548.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
30355196

>>30354787
>don’t bite silver
wish I knew that before I made homemade spoons

>> No.30355218

>>30334039
So Bre-x all over again?

>> No.30355438

>>30354669
>>30354787
you don't bite gold, that's just a meme
you 'ping' it
all gold coins have a unique sound signature that is easily recognized
this is where the phrase "sound money" comes from
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zEK2Ab4wxbo

>> No.30355500

>>30354080
They didn't choose a random moment to go off the gold standard. The US did it the exact moment they started having a resource deficit thanks to not extracting enough oil. They couldn't maintain dominance under the gold standard.
If you believe in gold just bank your profits in gold and thank the fiat people for the free money.
>>30354227
>your “value” relies on a power source and internet connection to exist.
Is like saying if your gold isn't in your hands at that exact moment it doesn't exist. Gold is fine for amounts small enough to carry but I can carry the small amount of gold in my bag + an infinite amount of BTC in my head.

>> No.30355588

>>30339863
>https://kghm.com/en/our-business/processes/smelting-and-rafining
>poland
dude you are retarded pole slav nigger
learn the difference between refining and making, nevertheless, even if you could conjurn conjure gold or silver out of thin air, the energy required might be more expensive than finding and mining a gold mine, which leads back to the price it holds

>> No.30355667
File: 2.64 MB, 500x281, fe204e2c34130ac42d6218d3380e1ae1.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
30355667

>>30347657
Holy fuck how retarded is this statement.
>durr 1 mirrion gold vs 10 mirrion BTC
>yoos stupid so you take BTC

Just take the 10 mill BTC, cash out, buy /other/ precious metals like Silver or Copper(VERY Long term Investment). God.

>> No.30355804

>>30355438
>this is where the phrase "sound money" comes from
no it isn't but nice try. it's true tho sound is the most reliable way to check authenticity. especially ultrasound.

>> No.30356197

>>30355804
“Sound money” embodies a clear message recognized for centuries around the world. It describes the musical, metallic ring of a gold, silver, or copper coin dropped on any hard surface of glass, stone, wood, or metal.
>The term “sound money” has its roots in Ancient Rome, where small, silver coins were standard in everyday commerce, whether used for paying Roman soldiers or buying exotic goods from all corners of the known world.

>> No.30357199

>>30334068
You can make gold teeth and use them to chew your food. You can't do that with btc.

>>
Name (leave empty)
Comment (leave empty)
Name
E-mail
Subject
Comment
Password [?]Password used for file deletion.
Captcha
Action