[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 429 KB, 1440x1175, 6293619064.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
29862602 No.29862602 [Reply] [Original]

>be me
>Friday working was slow paced and I was browsing the internet a lot on my phone
>went driving; went for a walk while listening to an alt right podcast; bought coffee; bought junk food at a supermarket
>went jogging
>browsed internet
>slept at 1 am
>woke up at 8 am
>wasted 2 hours browsing internet in bed
>read non-fiction book
>read fiction book
>morning felt very sunny and idyllic, like summer days past
>ate normal food and junk food
>went for a medium length walk without a jacket; it felt like summer
>listened to cum town and lower midwit BBC podcasts
>went back home, procrastinated jogging and then didn't jog at all
>wasted time online, now in bed

I have almost finished a long videogame. It's dated and has sequels that totally surpass it gameplay-wise. The story/plot is also very barebones and has been overrated online. Its overall atmosphere and music are very evocative and it definitely warrants a modern remake with upgraded mechanics. I don't often think that.

My wagiebux went in to my bank account. Being remote helps me save a lot of money. I am able to put more money than ever in to savings and investments and even crypto. The savings are a pretty good mental cushion.

I think I am starting to feel the effects of binges now that I'm older. The chocolate, sweets, and crisps I had today felt a bit like a chemical slap, when in the past they were nothing. Maybe in 5 years they'll feel like a punch.

All alt right podcasts are seriously boring now. I think things have been articulated well enough and there's little left to discuss. All that's left is watching things progress (obviously no political actors exist except the globalist elite).

There have been a few prototype summer days. Chad and Stacey couples are everywhere. I'm feeling nostalgic for the vidya I played last April to June.

I'm reading an old pseudy fiction book (which has been passable for 30 pages) and a praised modern non-fiction book that is very overwritten and stretched out.

>> No.29862869

sounds like a nice day