[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 41 KB, 690x539, 1614204053482.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
29609140 No.29609140 [Reply] [Original]

>50% crashes are normal, get used to them
>don't try to time the market, keep stacking sats
>don't sell your btc to billionaires for cheap
>DO NOT SELL WHEN THE MARKET IS TRYING TO SHAKE YOUR POCKETS, BUY MORE
>don't think it's too late, it's never late, FIATs will always keep bleeding purchasing power
>don't short (or you will lose it all)
>don't long with leverage (or you will lose it all)
>don't swing (or you will lose sats)
>JUST BUY BTC, HOLD FOR A DECADE, AND KEEP YOUR PRIVATE KEYS SAFE, OFFLINE
>don't keep your btc in an exchange, buy them and transfer/store them offline immediately, safely, do 100 backups of the wallet.dat or the seed key, again offline
>CBDC (central bank digital currencies) are a scam, a complete FRAUD, a digital equivalent of fake FIATs money
>every project shilling FIAT CBDC or bad traditional finance derivatives is a scam, DERIVATIVES ARE PURE GAMBLING, STAY AWAY
>sats is all that matters, all shitcoins bleed to zero in the long term, if you don't trust me, check 2017-era shitcoin mothly charts
>don't get scammed by easy money advertisements
>don't trust services like paypal, or other "you cannot withdraw your btc offline" services
>don't wrap your btc (wbtc/sbtc/tbtc/renbtc and similar are scams, and they will run away with your private keys, while you will be bagholding a worthless erc20 shit-token)
>don't buy btc with funds like grayscale, you have to pay a premium and you are not even sure if they are 100% backed by btc, high risk of fractional reserve and no key ownership, same with us equities / stocks with BTC in the balance sheet like MSTR, you get only partial exposure and you are basically buying with fractional reserve, JUST BUY BTC
>i was buying below 1000$ and i still keep buying above 50000$
>YOU NEED 56 MILLION SATOSHIS (0.56 BTC) TO BE IN THE TOP 20% OF BTC HOLDERS
>BTC is not a get-rich-quick scheme, it's a don't-get-poor-slowly scheme
YOU ONLY HAVE ONE TASK, BUY AND HOLD BTC
DON'T FUCK IT UP ANON

>> No.29609397

>>29609140
yeah but now its really expensive like why the fuck did it double so in a month. so like do i dump all my fiat now or do i work towards dollar costing down bear market?

>> No.29609484

>>29609140
no, because i'll never own 1 BTC if I don't trade shitcoins. it's a necessary evil that I fucking despise, but i won't stop until I have 1.

>> No.29609555

>>29609397
>yeah but now its really expensive
start dollar cost averaging, if it crashes more, double down

>> No.29609613

>>29609484
be careful anon out there
in the long term shitcoins bleed to zero
be sure you take profits in sats when the time comes

>> No.29609846

>>29609613
the intention is to scalp shitcoin profits along the way to add to bitcoin. no idea why peeps with >1btc trade shitcoins. but I find all the corn maximalists on Twitter to be disingenuous with their shitcoin fudding simply because their bitcoin bags are already heavy.

>> No.29610090

>>29609846
it's because when your networth starts growing you become more and more careful managing risks
flipping shitcoins for sats gains is fine
but most people out there fomo into absolutely useless shitcoins without even understanding they are worthless erc20 tokens with no purpose whatsoever

>> No.29610125

>>29609555
checked

>> No.29610391

>>29610090
fair enough. i'll always keep half my portfolio in corn (4figs) at the minimum. it used to be 100% but these insane defi runs are just depressing as a corn soloist.

>> No.29610404

High IQ post.

The only shitcoin I hold big bags are Chainlink and Eth, and I am honestly regretting.

I also gamble with BSC scams, but only to buy more BTC

>> No.29610496

didnt read faggot gonna keep swinging altcoins and sell the top of the run because i actually like money

>> No.29610679

>>29610404
neither of those are shitcoins though? both are actually used for things unlike boomercoin

>> No.29611505

>>29610496
good for you
but if you don't convert into btc you lose the long term gains
going up in usd is easy
going up in sats is not