[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 101 KB, 788x804, 1601088817754.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
29396622 No.29396622 [Reply] [Original]

Dear fellow CoinMetroids,

We had an amazing run.
We had good times and bad times, okay well, maybe mostly bad times.
But now it's time to throw the towel into the ring.
$BNB is at $250 at time of writing.
And our XCM? Crabbing and -10%.
It's time for us to recognise our competitor and say "Well done, you outdid us."
Great that most of us could turn a slight profit, albeit we had to wait years for it.
Personally I sold my whole XCM stack and went all in on $BNB.
Yes, CZ, you were right all along, I kneel.

Fellow CoinMetroids, perhaps we'll buy or sell into eachothers walls on Binance, one can dream.

See you space cowboy.

>> No.29397662
File: 8 KB, 681x420, framed.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

I'm really surprised at the stupidity behind this exchange and the XCM token in particular. I knew from the get-go that crypto attracted gamblers and short-sighted like moths to a flame but to think some people would invest in
>an exchange that got hacked not once but TWICE
>an irresponsible admin causing security breaches
>the tonenized bond meme
>an exchange that has far better European competitors like Bitpanda
>an exchange with backwards vision regarding taxes and regulations
>known Estonian scammer (Kevin)
>Coinmetro is tax-compliant
>Tokenized bonds actually don't have a real market nor demand behind them
>every single time you want to interact with ETH on their platform they increase the fees without warning
>all of their listings ended up being utter failures, DNA being the latest
>financial reports of 2020 indicating they're barely above water
>CEXes are dying against the rise of DEXes
>a side chain from their biggest competitor is gaining all the attention, outshining your little exchange

Coinmetro... right. That one weird European based-exchange promising you the Eldorado, the best fiat-on ramp, the lowest fees, a good support and a great experience overall. I wonder how many times paid shills have been trained to relentlessly enumerate the points above at every occasion to promote this scammy exchange, even in unrelated rubic threads? Imagine thinking for more than a minute that CEXes have any place in the current landscape of the cryptomarket. In fact even a side blockchain controlled by one of Coinmetro's bigger competitors (Binance) is knowing huge spikes in hype and volume both compared to the slow, regulator*friendly and tax-abiding CM.

>> No.29397770
File: 828 KB, 2096x3185, 87461765_p0.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>29397662
It takes an absurd amount of retardation for someone not to see the obivious dead end this scam is heading towards, at full speed. I've heard about and seen this coin since at least 2018 and it still has nothing to show for it besides a few UI changes and weekly AMAs in which you don't learn anything of substance
I have yet to see people beyond /biz/ and the circle jerk cult talking about Coinmetro
Where is the marketing
Where is the institutional money that was supposed to flow in

>Daily volume of 5M EUR in 2021
The absolute state of XCM shills trying to tie you in with fake inflated numbers so that you buy their worthless token. The exchange is doing just fine on its own and is an excellent ramp to crypto, but that's it. It's not as if better alternatives weren't already there for traders to use like Kraken.
>The next BnB
Yeah right. With backing from whom? I'm pretty sure I remember seeing retards in August hyping up September as the delivery month for CM. USD available to trade, 'institutional' money flowing in to help with the non-existent marketing.
Christmas is coming and I have yet to see any progress on these fronts. It doesn't help that the people in charge are absolute retards who allowed someone to steal QNT from the platform, so much for security.

I suppose I should've realized sooner that the whole thing was not sustainable to begin with. I can count the entire user base of coinmetro with 4 hands worth of fingers. Daily volume is astonishingly low, and the tokenomics are flawed : it's just a smokescreen to hide that it's actually a ponzi/money laundering scheme. XCM cannot be valued above €10 EUROS. XCM holders are now tasked to try their best to recruit as many people as possible into the exchange to keep the money and the rewards flowing in, otherwise the house of cards inevitably falls upon itself without warning as soon as the tokens bought by Kevin Murcko/the exchange ALL GET SOLD AT ONCE to break even.

>> No.29397981
File: 260 KB, 570x524, froopus.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>29397770
What makes Kevin Murcko such a vile and disgusting scum bag is not just that he is scamming the hard working people of this board out of their money but the fact that he is doing it in an utterly sadistic way. Unlike the average rug pull this is a bit more advanced to fuel his ridiculous ego. You see, typically a rug pull is quick, everyone buys in and BAM they take the money and run but this sick fuck Murcko has taken it to another level. After securing millions in the ICO he and his team of low lifes began working to deliver a functioning product instead of just taking off with the cash right away, this acts as a honeypot to bring in more and more clueless fools who will spend their money and even go so far as to USE this EXCHANGE. To cover their bases they've even been providing customer support with staff responding within MINUTES all to create the illusion of a real cryptocurrency exchange. But they haven't fooled me, because I know where this long con is headed. Now that the price of XCM is up and volumes are increasing on this fucking scam exchange Murcko has even brought on some big angel investors aka IDIOTS who he is TRICKING into increasing liquidity on his scam exchange. Once this happens, well, the scam is all but complete. According to Coinmetro's SCAM roadmap they will continue to grow and allow people to deposit and withdraw crypto assets with minimal fees while Kevin The SCAM Murcko lives off the money he makes from this prosperous and profitable community. A classic fucking scam and he honestly almost got away with it.

>> No.29398647

>>29396622
>>29397662
>>29397770
>>29397981
I read it all. Twice. I guess the jig is up.

>> No.29399522
File: 84 KB, 750x746, 14448862_339985073006178_2776527554073322569_n.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>29398647
What makes this SCAM worse is the fact that he pumps and dumps projects,
they try to tell you that they pick promising projects, but the truth is, he is just single-handedly pump and dumping them in hopes of making himself look like an expert in picking great coins, this sick fuck has managed to pump link 14,900%, pump qnt 9,900%, and pump prq 22,122%, the lengths this guy goes through to larp as an expert is mind-boggling.
he also came up with seemingly ""good"" tokenomics for his exchange in hopes of creating a false sense of security to everyone buying this xcm scam, and worst of all, he's about to make people millionaires JUST to fuel his nonsensical ego
and he doesn't want to stop, which is the most absurd thing about this SCAM, he really wants to keep picking good projects and allow his victims to make nonsensical amounts of money
I really hope that biz doesn't let him get away with this by ignoring CM SCAM threads and never even opening or replying to them.

>> No.29400183

>>29399522
Why are there so many CM pastas?

>> No.29400268

anyone know what kevin is going to be talking about during his presentation?

>> No.29400274

>>29400183
I made this one just now :)
the last ones were from the archive

>> No.29400381

>>29397981
Kek't

>> No.29400681
File: 95 KB, 728x410, 1584807003767.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>29400274
Very nice Anon, I like it.

>>29400268
You watch it and give us the QRD tomorrow or slap that shit on YT.

>> No.29400848

>>29400268
Probably coinmetro?

>> No.29401643

>>29400681
my sleep schedule is fucked so I might just fall asleep when it happens

>>29400848
I mean more specifically, like if he's going to reveal stuff we don't already know about

>> No.29401805

>>29400681
>You watch it and give us the QRD tomorrow or slap that shit on YT.
I'll do it
>>29401643
>my sleep schedule is fucked
stop being me anon

>> No.29401810

>>29401643
probably not

>> No.29402238

>>29401643
He didn't even tell us he would speak there.
We can only guess what more he isn't telling us.

>> No.29403538

so glad i sold that shit at 48 cents
after holding for a year my shoulders feel so light

>> No.29404536

>>29403538
will you be glad when XCM hits 5€ though? You done goofed buddy.