[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 69 KB, 491x491, AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
29202488 No.29202488 [Reply] [Original]

“Daddy?” the redditor twitched uncomfortably.

The Moderator shivered, uncontrollably, no matter how many times his follower says it, being called ‘Daddy’ never gets old. “Yes little redditor?”

“I-I still have the lollipop butt plug in, l-like you asked.”

The mod smiled at the redditor. “Good boy.”

The reddior bit his lip. “C-can I take it out now Daddy?”

The moderator moaned and palmed his growing hard on. “Yes baby you can take it out.”

The redditor smiled at his older brother figure. “Thank you Daddy.”

He was about to go into his room, when his brother grabbed him. “No baby boy, take it off here.” The moderator kissed him roughly. “Slowly.”

The redditor moaned into the mod’s mouth. “Daddy fuck me please.”

The mod smiled a cocky grin. “You want me to fuck you, little Redditor?”

The redditor moaned again, taking the lollipop out slowly like the mod said. “Yes Daddy fuck me please.”

The mod tilted his head. “Mm I don’t know little redditor I don’t think your ready yet.”

“Daddy please.” The redditor whined, straddling the mod’s already hard cock. “Please?”

The mod moaned loudly. “Fuck, Demetri.”

“Fuck me Daddy.” The redditor pouted.

The mod couldn’t take it anymore, his original plan was to tease the redditor into oblivion with his new lollipop butt plug, but he couldn’t look at his redditor’s pretty little ass and not want to fuck him until he was swore.

“Come here baby. Let Daddy take care of you.”

>> No.29202568

>>29202488
Fuck wrong board move this to /b/

>> No.29202674

>>29202488
RENT FREE

>> No.29202749

>>29202674
Gotta pay it somehow lmao.

>> No.29202755
File: 17 KB, 250x250, pepe-phone.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>29202488
Fuck that’s hot

>> No.29202854

NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER

>> No.29202912

>>29202755
I also have a /pol/ edition holy fuck it triggers them.

>> No.29202925

>>29202488
>reddit spacing

>> No.29202958

>>29202755
“I’m so gay right now...”

After leading the 19 year old Anne Frank through the headquarters, Adolf Hitler eventually found a suitable place to make love.

“Vait here.” He said to Anne, before puffing up his chest and storming into the office.

“EVERYBODY OUT! I HAVE ZE GORL AND I MUST TEND TO HER!” he bellowed, glaring at the militia personnel as they all marched from the room.

Once they were all out he brought Anne in and sat her down on the table. “Please excuse ze lack of decoration.”

He huffed, shoving the very important war plans onto the floor to make room.

Hitler's expression turned from excited to a fatherly stern.

He reached into his back pocket and removed a large box.

Anne tried to peek inside, but Hitler slapped her hand away wagging his finger.

“Not vyet gorl.”

Anne was curious, the gas from the chambers made her very horny.

Hitler was 56 and still a virgin, his wife was a little hoe that slept around with other gangstas.

Anne was 19 now and fucked many times before, but nobody turned her on quite like the fuhrer.

Hitler slowly unbuttoned his shirt, Anne was salivating with every subtle movement from her daddy.

Hitler threw his shirt to the side.

Now only wearing his pants, his small erection was very visible.

Anne Frank had developed a puddle under where she sat, Hitler noticed and licked it up hastily.

He didn’t want jew juices on his war plans.

Hitler stepped closer to her, Anne was sitting crotch height to the fuhrer.

>> No.29203012

>>29202958
“Earn your freedom” said Hitler.

Anne looked up at him and nodded eagerly.

She began unbuttoning his trousers, Hitler was bright red.

After all, it was his first time. Anne assured him, “It’s gonna be ok baby ;3.”

Hitler uwu blushed.

“O-ok, Anne-Zenpai.” bellowed Hitler.

She brought Hitler’s pants down to his knees, her dainty hands resting on his hips.

She tried to ignore the fact that his dick was 2 inches and that he was missing a testicle, and instead focussed on his lustrous moustache.

She slowly bit onto his underwear and brought them down.

His millimeter pener was at full view for the teenage girl.

Anne gulped and reached up to the hem of her dress, her small fingers delicately working to undress herself.

She slipped it off her slim shoulders, revealing her figure that was surprisingly curvy for such malnourished girl.

Hitler’s nipples were erect.

His 2 inch cock was standing straight up.

Anne’s vagina was drenched in fluids, as she fantasized about what Hitler was going to do to her.

Hitler pushed his micropenis into the waiting pussy lips of the woman.

Her slender figure turned Hitler on.

>> No.29203060

>>29202958
Anne threw her head back and cried, her hands finding his moustache so that she could entangle her fingers in it.

“Go deeper!” she begged, her brow creasing. “Ugh my holocunt.”

Hitler looked guiltily to the side. “Uh… I’m already fully inzide...“ he mumbled shyly.

Hitler was embarrassed, but he wanted to please the girl.

The fuhrer pulled out, he reached into the box and retrieved the severed dick of the dead officer Demetri who used to work with him.

“Vill zis feel better?” inquired Hitler.

“Y- yes daddy.” said Anne Frank.

Hitler super glued the 5.3 inch dick to his 2 inch long one.

He suddenly felt more confident.

The fuhrer plunged his new cock into the tight pussy.

Hitler felt nothing, but Anne was screaming in ecstacy, her mouth agape, eyes half rolled back into her skull.

“Harder!” she cried.

Hitler increased pace, his cock pounding against the vulva of the girl.

Anne felt his cock deep in her stomach.

They eventually found a set pace and fell into a steady rhythm, both of them sweating profusely.

“A-Anne I-I’m close!” he panted out.

He thrust harder and harder, the familiar tension building up in his stomach before he finally busted half a nut in Anne.

The feeling of Nazi semen was something that Anne was used to, but even then... the dead officer’s dick was very appetizing.

Hitler was panting, his virginity had been stolen by a jew.

“Meie meie meie, I shoood pug did in mai diary.” Hitler grins, feeling himself grow flaccid.

Anne Frank covered her Jewish nose, laughing. “Oh Hitler, you just kill me.”

>> No.29203560

>>29202488
I've never seen this pasta, so have a (((you)))

>> No.29203590
File: 51 KB, 600x400, fripp.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>29202488
I will find you

>> No.29203610

AMOGUS?

>> No.29203633

>>29202488
haha you said among us

>> No.29203732
File: 75 KB, 307x300, kingu crimsonu.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>29202488
take your meds schizo

>> No.29203762

>>29202488
Extremely based.

>> No.29203843
File: 40 KB, 551x367, fripp (2).jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>29203732
you cannot escape me

>> No.29203894

>>29202488
checked. why is this not stickied? jannies, do your job

>> No.29203913
File: 566 KB, 680x640, mydaughter.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>29203610

>> No.29203949

>>29202912
Shalom faggot kike

>> No.29203953

>>29202488
I am a redditor and all your base are belong to us.

>> No.29203968

>>29203894
I am supried this is not removed or moved. Jannies don't work on Saturday?

>> No.29204032

>>29203949
Hallo aryan degenerate.

>>29203560
Its my personal one, I don't post it too much to preserve the quality.

>> No.29204113

They are disgusting, every single one of them and they should go back.

>> No.29204335

Why do you people call me a kike every time I post this? How the fuck do you people know? I have not lived in Israel for over a decade.

>> No.29204534

>>29204335
Are you orthodox?

>> No.29204585

>>29204534
no

>> No.29204715

>>29203953
LOL When does the narwhal bacon??

>> No.29204735

What can I say? I’m in! The Crop project makes me take part in sales and now I wanna share their solution with you:

> Farming with low/none risks and highest return
> Lending service for each follower
> Long term staking with higher reward

>> No.29205636

buy hbar

>> No.29206562

>>29203060
>Hitler was panting, his virginity had been stolen by a jew.

Kek

>> No.29206615

Can someone post a good Crypto Discord so I don’t have to deal with them please?