[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 12 KB, 400x400, Bayhorse logo.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
29167171 No.29167171 [Reply] [Original]

I've been seeing this Shilled here and gave it the fair google search.

Thing is the more I looked into it the more questions I have...

168 million outstanding shares
$20 Million market cap

Guarenteed buyer for at least the first 300 tons of Silver (10,500,00 ounces) Silver at $25 = $262,500,000. This assumes no increase in silver price and no earnings multiple and not including further sales... imminent transition from explorer to producer.

Minimum of a 10x Imo, and that's a floor.

What am I missing?

Precious Metals and Mining crew where are you here?

>> No.29167253

>>29167171
try /pmg/ or lurk in /smg/ when the BHS tranny posts

>> No.29167344
File: 134 KB, 945x744, 1613590579972.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

I knew this day would come. The day when Basedhorse breaks out of /PMG/ like a stallion and starts its own threads.

>> No.29167352

>>29167253
the anti-BHS posters are the trannies. the BHS shill is based.

>> No.29167450

>>29167352
anti-fud is always a warning sign anons....

>> No.29167497
File: 2.31 MB, 2555x3000, BHS.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>29167171
Just going to post the usual post from /smg/ since it pretty much explains everything.

"Did you know that the average penny silver stock went up 150 times in price, when the price of silver merely doubled? Think about that for a moment. The AVERAGE penny silver stock—I'm not talking about one or two stocks here—the AVERAGE one—went up 150 TIMES—when silver merely DOUBLED. One company, Coeur d'Alene, even went up 1000x! Does this sound unbelievable to you? Well, trust me, it’s true. It happened between 1962 and 1968, and similar things have taken place in subsequent silver bull markets. The data is common knowledge among academics, and is right there to read in Doug Casey’s 1980 classic economics book “Crisis Investing.”

Bayhorse Silver (TSXV: BHS; OTCBB: KXPLF; FSE: 7KXN) is one of the only penny silver stocks which can DEMONSTRABLY go 100x from here at $50 silver. This is on the basis of imminent production (1.3 million ounces per year) and future free cash flow (cost per ounce as low as $7) vs present market cap, which is minuscule—only $20 million! At $50 silver, you could turn a $1000 investment into $100,000. At $800 silver, Bayhorse might go 2000x—you could turn $1000 into $2 million!

$50 silver is obviously inevitable. But what’s more, the COMEX is going to break, imminently. 400 million ounces are up for delivery in only a few days. If that happens, silver could go anywhere from $500 to $5000. Where is the price of Bayhorse then? Up 20% three days ago, up 10% two days ago, up 11% yesterday—and all this while all other silver stocks were dumping. Don’t miss the opportunity of a lifetime in BHS! We’re still at rock bottom, and, without exaggeration, this investment might be bigger than 2010 Bitcoin."

>> No.29167836

The CEO didn't sell to COMEX for 6 years because price was suppressed. Funded operations from his own pocket.
High grade product as well.

Why is this being slept on

>> No.29168100

>>29167836
Sentiment is in the gutter because there are a lot of angry bagholders who bought the 2016 high. And they've been waiting for years for production which obviously never came. Their fault for buying a call option on silver before silver went down, not the company's fault. Makes it the greatest investment ever if you get in now because production is actually happening, the market cap is minuscule, and not a single ounce has been taken out of the mine.

>> No.29168350

remember when JP Morgan apparently had this HUGE short position in silver that was going to be squeezed?
They have covered and now own millions of ounces of silver. The price didn't do jack shit. Why? Because institutions have connections and methods to move the price where they feel like
There is a reason why silver has stayed in a 20-30 range for a while.
The break the COMEX meme has been going on for a while

>> No.29168440

>>29168100
Previous Earnings in November showed a small loss. I assume next earnings is soon.. Are we expecting profit yet or wait until the next earnings?

>> No.29168638

>>29168350
JP is absolutely sitting on many thousands of tons of silver. Don't know if that's necessarily bad if people buy it in droves. Anything can happen.

>> No.29168663

>>29168350
>The break the COMEX meme has been going on for a while

I've given a list of reasons before why it really is different this time.

"In previous years you didn't have negative real yields, or Weimar-Germany levels of inflation, or 40% real unemployment, or the mass lockdowns and pandemic hoax, or a silver shortage so severe that silver has pretty much disappeared from the face of the earth, or a mass movement online with widespread information about the COMEX and how this all works, or de-dollarization to the extent that Russia now owns more gold than dollars, or the knowledge about what happened last time and hence how we can defeat the system this time in light of that knowledge, or mass hatred of the U. S. government by more than half its population and the desire to see it fall. Also, you didn't have debt and asset-bubbles so severe that even a 1 or 2% yield can crash the system."

Could add to this, look at WallStreetSilver, 30,000 members now and those people are buying multiple monster boxes every day.

Also consider the latest COMEX numbers:

"80,782 contracts = 403,910,000 ounces of physical silver potentially standing for delivery on the March 2021 contracts. Next 6 trading days are going to show who rolls over or smashes out, though massive amounts should still be standing for delivery"

https://www.cmegroup.com/trading/metals/precious/silver_quotes_volume_voi.html#tradeDate=20210216

Some more interesting facts. Eric Sprott just personally bought 3 million shares of PSLV: https://www.reddit.com/r/Wallstreetsilver/comments/lnmr10/big_pslv_news_eric_sprott_personally_buys_3/

Josh Phair, CEO of Scottsdale Mint
"There is no silver grain in existence in the U.S. at this moment".

https://www.tfmetalsreport.com/podcast/10701/thursday-conversation-josh-phair-ceo-scottsdale-mint

The fact that SLV and SIVR just furtively changed their prospectuses to cover themselves is also well-known now. That never happened before.

>> No.29168909
File: 42 KB, 760x507, Bay.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>29168440
Basically, they already have the off-take purchase agreement with Ocean and they're producing right now, it's for about 100,000 silver ounces plus some copper for about $2-2.5 million.

https://ceo.ca/@newsfile/bayhorse-silver-executes-formal-offtake-agreement-with

I presume that the next earnings report should show cash flow and that that's when BHS will either crash and fail (which I don't think will happen) should they fail to meet their obligations, or get re-rated as a producer and completely soar.

>> No.29169434

https://oceanjewelrystore.com/
If you want to buy physical and support you investment

>> No.29169481

>>29168663
>go to wallstreetsilver plebbit
>top post is about defeating the deep state
Yeah nah, I'm not a two more weeks kind of guy.

>> No.29169598

>>29169481
>scroll down a bit
>next post is calling it "a movement"
Jesus Christ man.

>> No.29170171

It looks like they are already profitable and strikingly under valuated as a producer even at ~$25 silver...

>> No.29170259
File: 12 KB, 235x180, OIP.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>29167171
Holy shit It's HAPPENING!!! 2more weeks Bhs is going through the roof!

>> No.29170620

>>29169481
Listen to Ed Steer's interview or simply look at the short positions of the banks on the COMEX, short 400 million ounces. When these banks come up short they will get completely destroyed.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wtxr_yXDXTo&ab_channel=PalisadesGoldRadio

Qanon was a distraction from silver which is something objective, it's not a matter of waiting for somebody else to save you, it's about understanding the financial system in a rational manner and saving yourself.

>> No.29170701

>>29170171
Yes, the AISC for Bayhorse is $10 conservatively and it might be only $7. Their silver is extremely high grade, 21 ounces per ton. So even at $15 they would be profitable. But if BHS had produced at $15 silver the mine would already be empty by now and all that cheap silver would be in the hands of the COMEX.

>> No.29171035

>>29168663
>Next 6 trading days
it was 6 days...6 days ago. At least edit your pasta

There are a lot of things different I agree. The sentiment has not changed though,
>X country owns more gold than $'s
remember how you buy commodities? dollars. 80-90% of international trades are settled using $. But that is almost besides the point.
>80,782 contracts = 403,910,000
Need an updated figure since this copy pasta for the last 2 weeks. It maybe the same i dont know
Anyways as i mentioned in my previous post, institutions have their ways to keep the price from skyrocketing. Roll over contracts is one way.
>scottsdale Mint
so the Scottsdale mint doesnt have silver. How come I can still buy it online?
>eric sprott bough millions of an ETF
so what. he is huge silver/gold bug. doesnt surprise me.

I recall that as recently as Sept 2020, the COMEX was supposed to break. I bought Silver in '08 on the predication of a huge spike because of JP Morgan's short position and lack of supply. Now its different..

>> No.29171103

>>29170620
>When these banks come up short they will get completely destroyed.
can you tell me why JP Morgan didn't get destroyed ? your own youtube souce says the covered

>> No.29171476
File: 321 KB, 1291x1790, santiago.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>29171035

>it was 6 days...6 days ago. At least edit your pasta
I put quotation marks around it so as to make it clear that it's not something which I'm actively revising.

>dollars. 80-90% of international trades are settled using $.

Russia now owns more gold than dollars and is able to back its currency at a 10:1 ratio with gold (see the data here from Santiago Capital). China is estimated to have even more gold than Russia, 20,000 tons. All the Asian nations are adopting gold and dumping dollars. We also read not too long ago, "Dollar Loses to Euro as Payment Currency for First Time in Years."

>institutions have their ways to keep the price from skyrocketing.

It's not compromised institutions standing for delivery, it's real people who want the silver. If retail is paying $40 an ounce why wouldn't you get silver from the COMEX for $27 and then pocket the difference. It's not hard to take delivery at the COMEX, anybody can do it if you have about $130,000 dollars, you simply open a commodities trading account and then pick up the silver bars at a New York warehouse.

>How come I can still buy it online?

Where I live, the U. K., the biggest dealers are completely sold out. Look at BullionByPost, literally picked clean of silver. Dealers which still have stock in the U. S. are selling silver for, what, $33-$40.

>I bought Silver in '08 on the predication of a huge spike because of JP Morgan's short position and lack of supply. Now its different..

As I say, it really is different this time. Yields in 2008 were 5% nominally, the banks had a lot of ammunition left in the form of Q. E. to keep the system going, but that's done now. We have negative real yields, and even 2% nominal yields will crash the market; there's a debt trap, it's over.

>I recall that as recently as Sept 2020, the COMEX was supposed to break.

If it came close to breaking in Sep. 2020 when there wasn't a mass movement, what do you think is going to happen soon now that there is?

>> No.29172488

>>29171476
>$130,000 dollars
its not hard.. yea most retail investors have 130K laying around to invest in a crabbing speculative asset that needs huge storage and security costs associated with it. But yea i guess a person could.
>im actively revising
if you were, you would of edited your pasta.
>russia owns more gold
they will continue to need dollars to purchase more gold. But i thought we were talking about silver?
>dollar Loses to Euro as Payment Currency for First Time in Years
the Euro is just as flawed as the dollar from a fiat currency point of view. they are printing billions of euros just like every other country.
>silver is being sold for a premium
i paid 10-12%. There is always a premium that dealers levy.
> Q. E. to keep the system going, but that's done now. We have negative real yields, and even 2% nominal yields will crash the market; there's a debt trap, it's over.
yep all the same talking points during the GFC
>there is going to be a mass movement now
ok. happy to see it. I have some physical and miners. I have held for 10+yrs. The facts do not support it though. you need huge institutional money to flow to the other side of trade for this to happen

>> No.29172870

>>29172488

>they will continue to need dollars to purchase more gold.

If Russia and China got together and said (like Gaddafi) that they would only accept gold in exchange for their goods and services from now on, the dollar would instantly dump to zero. Only reason why they haven't done so yet is because they're happy to keep collecting dollar-denominated debts and hoarding commodities at dirt-cheap prices. But the system is right on the verge of breaking now.

>But i thought we were talking about silver?

Yes, and a fair price for silver if you unwound the banks' 50,000% short positions would be at least $1000 an ounce. Of course it's so depleted that $5000 might be fairer, especially if the Latin American governments, India, Poland etc. monetize silver again, which is not unlikely.

>There is always a premium that dealers levy.

In the UK you're now paying a 100% premium or more.

>the Euro is just as flawed as the dollar from a fiat currency point of view. they are printing billions of euros just like every other country.

Yes, the euro will go to zero along with the dollar because it's backed by dollars, not gold. But the fact that people are choosing euros over dollars shows that dollar hegemony is breaking.

>yep all the same talking points during the GFC

No, we didn't have negative real yields during the GFC. The Fed Funds or Official Bank Rate was 0% but that's only short-term interest-rates. The nominal yield on the ten-year was still about 5%, which gave the banks ammunition to prop things up with Q. E. But real yields on the ten-year are now negative; meanwhile, they can't go up without crashing everything (see late 2018), hence we're in an inescapable debt trap.

>The facts do not support it though. you need huge institutional money to flow to the other side of trade for this to happen

According to Don Durrett, you couldn't even buy 100 million ounces of silver if you wanted to, and that's a mere, what, $2.5 billion.

>> No.29172896

>>29169598
of course plebbitors didn't learn to avoid emotional investing from the whole GME thing

>> No.29173032

>>29172896

Reddit rejected silver, completely, to go chasing after GME. They censored every silver post on WSB and continue to do so to this day. WallStreetSilver is mostly a /biz/ and silver-community colony.

>> No.29173039

>>29168663
>>29171035
>>29171476
>>29172488
>>29172870
based. we need more conversations like this on /biz/

>> No.29173311

>>29172870
>banks' 50,000% short positions
sauce
>people chosing euros over dolllars
please look up in what currency the majority of int'l trade is settled in.
>The nominal yield on the ten-year was still about 5%
sauce. i see approx 3.1%

Why can't the USA mitigate this eventual crisis like Japan mitigated theres?

>> No.29173718
File: 1.15 MB, 3335x4100, squeeze.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>29173311

>sauce

Chris Marcus interviewed dozens of mining industry insiders and PM analysts for his book "The Big Silver Short," and the number which he got from them was that the paper to physical ratio is about 500:1. It got that way because of fraudulent unallocated accounting and perpetual "leasing" of the same silver bars over and over again to create false duplicates. You can see it exemplified in the fact that e.g. on silversqueeze day, the banks did 2 things, 1) They dumped 2 billion ounces on the COMEX in a single day (which is over 3x annual production) and 2) Printed 110 million ounces of SLV shares (which is the entire annual investable silver supply and clearly an impossibility). (Picture related.) Combine a consideration of what I just said with the fact that the banks are officially short 400 million ounces on the COMEX.

>sauce. i see approx 3.1%

Says that it was 5% in 2006, gradually drifted down to 4% and then 3% in the subsequent years but you see my point. A very different situation from what we have now where even 1.5% yield is in serious danger of crashing the market, and real yields are 2% negative even according to the fake CPI.

>Why can't the USA mitigate this eventual crisis like Japan mitigated theres?

First, Japan is a very productive nation, secondly it relies on the U. S. to function. There is no U. S. to be for the U. S. what the U. S. is presently for Japan.

>> No.29174395

>>29173718
Time will tell. I am not denying it will happen one day. It may very well. But to say it is going to happen in the coming weeks is unlikely. Junior miners will be the last to moon if it does. Investors always go for the large caps in this space.

>japan is very productive
>it relies on the USA to function
hmm...just like ...other countries?

>theres no U S to be for the U S
what exactly are you insinuating?

>> No.29174779

>>29174395

>Time will tell. I am not denying it will happen one day. It may very well. But to say it is going to happen in the coming weeks is unlikely. Junior miners will be the last to moon if it does. Investors always go for the large caps in this space.

Yes, it's true that the large producers go up first, but knowing investors quickly sell those and make the small caps soar. Compare the gains between well-known producers and small caps from the last leg up. e. g. Yes, since January 2020, SIL and SILJ (the ETFs of silver producers) are up, what, 30%. But look at the small caps. Dolly Varden and Silver One up 180%. Callinex Mines, up 420%. Eloro Resources, +1,100%. These are all silver stocks which I was recommending to /biz/ in early 2020 by the bye.

>hmm...just like ...other countries?

Most countries _don't_ rely on the U. S. to function. The U. S. is a parasite on them. It's printing worthless paper dollars and buying their valuable goods and commodities for nothing. That's why Gaddafi wanted to shake the dollar off and issue a gold-backed dinar for Africa before the bankers killed him. When the dollar dumps, the U. S. is going to become second- or third-world, and many third-world countries will become second-world and second-world countries first-world.

>what exactly are you insinuating?

That Japan is propped up by the dollar system, nothing more. When the dollar dumps it can't go on like this any more.