[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 144 KB, 1200x900, ChainLink.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
29074374 No.29074374 [Reply] [Original]

Chainlink nodes secure >90% of the TVL locked in defi protocols. With that staggering majority - not one protocol powered by Chainlink has been impacted by an attack on the oracle layer. Other defi projects that used centralized price feeds were exploited at the oracle layer - draining millions in user funds.

Chainlink successfully built a VRF ( Verifiable Randomness Function ) that competitor Band Protocol was caught trying to copy on their github.

And the Chainlink team has acquired top tier talent like Ari Juels. How top tier? Ari Juels has an H-Index of 84.

From google:

>After 20 years of research, an h index of 20 is good, 40 is outstanding, and 60 is truly exceptional

And this is just the beginning.

>> No.29074534

>>29074374
The Chainlink mainnet is powering the defi boom with secure reliable price feed data - but this is barely scratching the surface of what Chainlink wants to provide as an oracle. Chainlink has their eyes on many more sectors and industries.

I am also looking forward to some milestones I expect to see at some point this year, including the official release of staking.

If you can't tell already, I'm incredibly bullish on Chainlink - I made my first buy in 2017 when it was 17 cents, and I'm still buying LINK with a portion of every paycheck to this date at more than $20 per token. The way that Chainlink structured their network - the intrinsic value of the LINK token is correlated to the value of the data that the Chainlink network provides. I expect the Chainlink network to continue to grow for years to come.

>> No.29074616

And yet still..

The most underperforming coin in this bullrun

Stop coping anon.. just move on

>> No.29074813

>>29074374
why is their biggest customer Synthetix? It has been 2 years since mainnet was released. Why is there no enterprise use?