[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 429 KB, 1440x1175, 6293619064.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
29001748 No.29001748 [Reply] [Original]

>be me
>woken up by alarm at 8.45 am
>start work
>not a busy time
>have so much free time I spend almost the whole morning watching the Nadal match
>have lunch
>work more
>finish work
>waste time on internet in bed
>browse silicon valley Twitter and feel subhuman for not being a millionaire
>waste time on internet
>go jogging, then go for a walk, then go to supermarket
>only intended to buy carby food to eat that night but imagine myself during the cold light of day tomorrow, during my lunch break, and realise that junk food makes life worth living
>buy junk food, eat carby food at home
>now lying in bed and browsing internet, sacrificing sleep for internet meme browsing

I'm fairly sure the healthy and hard working rest of my life will start soon. I'm alternately trying to convince myself to do stuff and telling myself the trick is to not try to convince myself.

After the cold week ended on Sunday I woke up on Monday seeing the sun and it now feels pretty much like summer. I have nostalgia for the summer I experienced last year and also summer within a videogame I played last year. There were some fairly kino experiences, I have to admit. Of course I was sad as fuck at the time, but still.

I'm saving the latest Moldbug post for work hours.

My job is so boring. I don't feel like I can move things along with effort. It's like I'm on a track and doing everything provides little challenge.

Something sad is happening irl. Things seem to be improving and the only thing to do is wait. But things are uncertain.

Currently thinking of some recent years where I had so much free time and so little motivation for anything. I didn't even enjoy myself. I wish I had been reclusive and worked hard on stuff. I have never put sustained effort in to anything in my adult life.

I want to lose weight before summer so I'm not sweaty and fat for once. But cookies and crisps are my main source of pleasure.

Being an ugly male (whether I'm fat or not) is living life on very hard mode.

>> No.29001917

>>29001748
stop fucking posting this thread. Just because you elaborated doesn't make it business related. Take hold of your life, or don't, but either way you need to accept it. This is a reddit-tier pity party post...

>I'm saving the latest Moldbug post for work hours.
and now I know why. Fuck off.

>> No.29002036

>>29001917
Londonfrog is 4chan culture newfag. Fuck off back to 𝅶R Redditt

>> No.29002082

>>29001748
>>browse silicon valley Twitter and feel subhuman for not being a millionaire
Your priorities are way the fuck out of wack if you unironically believe this. Your personal success shouldnt be defined by le epic number. >>>/adv/ but my two cents is to make self-improvement your neew leisure. spite your hesitancy, because even the """wrong""" answer in self improvement is going to send you in an upward direction.

>> No.29002106

>>29001748
start learning to trade futures and turn yourself around

>> No.29002449

>>29002036
>Londonfrog
don't know what this is but I don't even care. 1, you're the newfriend, not me
2. THIS IS THE BUSINESS BOARD. THIS POST IS NOT /BIZ/NESS RELATED. I'VE BEEN HERE SINCE LITERALLY DAY 1 OF THIS BOARD SO SHUT THE FUCK UP!