[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 429 KB, 1440x1175, 6293619064.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
28553111 No.28553111 [Reply] [Original]

>be me
>wake up at 7.45 am
>browsed internet on phone
>tried to sleep again at 8.20 am and failed to do so
>start work
>work
>some cringey moments but I got through things
>not much to do on a Friday afternoon except send emails I had been putting off all week and sit in a few zero work meetings
>finish work
>go to supermarket; have a small shop (a pale shadow of the Friday night shop I had around five weeks ago)
>haven't exercised for a week because it's so cold
>browse internet
>watch first episode of new Adam Curtis show while eating chocolate, coffee, cola, and a lot of popcorn
>now lying in bed; will read a book (getting near the end of a long one)

There was some development in that really awful thing I had mentioned a while ago. Things are not good but they're a lot less awful and progressing positively.

I think people can sense how uninteresting I am (not just by assuming it due to my ugliness and betaness).

I see so many things all around me that I wouldn't be able to make if you gave me months, e.g., that pillow case, this phone, this keyboard software, fidget spinners.

I sit in my room, manipulating word documents and excel files while communicating solely with people who do the same type of work, and the stuff describes real world things done by real world people. I wonder what they'd think if they examined me working while standing behind my desk for a day.

Last weekend was really wasted but this one already seems like it will be ok.

I thought I was going to give up junk food after binging on each of the past few Sundays. But this was an illusion.

>> No.28553342

Did pol ban you from posting these threads?

>> No.28553483

>>28553111
This isn't your personal diary but trips so fuck it

When you find yourself stagnating, not making progress, it's time to make goals.

Long term, short term and immediate goals.

You need to get out of your comfort zone to grow.

Stop wasting your weekends and find something you're passionate about. You didn't post your age but you sound like a fucking 59 year old who is about to retire.

Go somewhere beautiful, try a new hobby like fishing, biking or art.

Don't become an NPC, you only have one life, quit fucking wasting it.