[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 87 KB, 1024x958, 1613118149076.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
28513574 No.28513574 [Reply] [Original]

>Why yes, I did make my fortune trading crypto currencies, what gave it away?

>> No.28513886

>>28513574
How come no matter how much money I make trading my little cryptos I'm always still considered a "NEET"?
People who I could hypothetically buy as my slave look down on me. Though to be honest I don't flaunt my wealth, have spaghetti stains on my shirts that I wear for weeks on end and drive a 15 year old shitbox car so maybe that is the reason.

>> No.28513937

>>28513574
Your asperger's syndrome

>> No.28513982
File: 184 KB, 836x1164, 1613110578778.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>28513574

No you didn't.

https://stocktwits.com/symbol/CLF

Owning and controlling the vertical supply chain. From mining to making to production to distribution. They are doing a ton of mill-direct to end customers, and I’m pretty sure their next play is an M&A strategy on service centers. They are trimming a TON of over-head and competition from the market with the AK Steel and ArcelorMittal USA M&A's both done last year... Merge, take supply off-line, support prices domestically.

>> No.28514364

>>28513886
I imagine you, at one point, made a jump form 4 figure crypto to 5 figure. It's kind of surreal, right? It's asking a lot of people who live in their bubble that are convinced that a 2% raise after 5 years doing the same drudgery over and over to see that you have made more money than they'll see in their life time in a couple years. The conditioning is that someone who looks destitute is destitute. Usually they're right because there's not many crypto millionaires walking around and an increasing number of unfortunate people.

Why not wear a clean shirt in public tho?

>> No.28514398
File: 74 KB, 736x638, 1605128873024.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>28513886
They're simply seething because they have to work and you don't. Give it time, and dab over normies with your free time and excessive wealth.

>> No.28514885 [DELETED] 

>>28514398
Dude my neighbors won't even talk to me. They have like total contempt for me. IDK. They think I'm an "unemployed bum". They get disgusted when I even look at them.
I was a fucking dickhead, and wanted to rub my wealth in their faces and drive a fucking lambo or some shit, then they'd prob get down on their knees and suck my dick in reverence.

Don't even get my started on how women act in regards to this issue.

Humans are backward, fucked up creatures.
>>28514364
They are in love with their own slavery, yeah. And they are in love with that system of hierarchy and control and dominance. They want it. It's sad, but it's like they BEG to be dominated and controlled.
Before I had money and I was like "I don't wanna work though" they would really sneer at me and be disgusted. Like "WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE, YOU DONT WANNA WORK!" and I just think of some nigger in a cotton field hundreds of years ago saying "Nigguh I don't wants to pick dis cotton" and the other dumb niggers around him going "WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE, YOU GOTS TO PICK THAT COTTON. MASTAH NEEDS THAT COTTON SO GET PICKING!"
And worse, lots of the time it's your own family trying to sell you into the enslavement.

It's just fucking fucked up. The whole human race is really fucked up. Sorry bro, I'm just having an existential crisis about this right now. Something about this thread triggered me.
>Why not wear a clean shirt in public tho?
Honestly IDK bro.

>> No.28514919

>>28513886
You could buy people like slaves and yet you still care what they think. Hope I never get to this point

>> No.28514992

>>28514398
Dude my neighbors won't even talk to me. They have like total contempt for me. IDK. They think I'm an "unemployed bum". They get disgusted when I even look at them.
If I was a fucking dickhead, and wanted to rub my wealth in their faces and drive a fucking lambo or some shit, then they'd prob get down on their knees and suck my dick in reverence.

Don't even get my started on how women act in regards to this issue.

Humans are backward, fucked up creatures.
>>28514364
They are in love with their own slavery, yeah. And they are in love with that system of hierarchy and control and dominance. They want it. It's sad, but it's like they BEG to be dominated and controlled.
Before I had money and I was like "I don't wanna work though" they would really sneer at me and be disgusted. Like "WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE, YOU DONT WANNA WORK!" and I just think of some nigger in a cotton field hundreds of years ago saying "Nigguh I don't wants to pick dis cotton" and the other dumb niggers around him going "WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE, YOU GOTS TO PICK THAT COTTON. MASTAH NEEDS THAT COTTON SO GET PICKING!"
And worse, lots of the time it's your own family trying to sell you into the enslavement.

It's just fucking fucked up. The whole human race is really fucked up. Sorry bro, I'm just having an existential crisis about this right now. Something about this thread triggered me.
>Why not wear a clean shirt in public tho?
Honestly IDK bro.

>> No.28515173

>>28514919
It's complicated. I don't wanna have contempt for them but they make it so hard not to. I wish it was different, that's all. Like I think when I was younger, in college, and just hanging out drinking beers and playing videos games. And that was fun. But then people get older and they're like "OMG YOUR NOT A SLAVE?! YOU'RE A BAD PERSON! WORK HARDER! JEFF BEZOS NEEDS HIS BILLIONS!"

>> No.28515182

>>28514992
Are you black?

>> No.28515337

>>28515182
No man I'm like the whitest most European-descended American dude on the planet.

>> No.28515451

>>28514992
Based, but you should still take care of yourself. Wear clean and nice clothes and maybe workout. If you're worth a million bucks, why not feel like it. Obviously don't waste on needlessly expensive clothes.

>> No.28515700

>>28515173
I understand but coming from a poorfag point of view with no job and I've always been using side hustles to make money, I've never had someone straight up tell me I'm a bad person for not having a job but sometimes I pick up on the vibe and it feels like shit. but My point is why do you even let it affect you if you have "made it" (whatever your criteria for making it was), personally, if I came up on 100k right now, I wouldn't listen to anything a retard said for the rest of my life even if I lost it all, you made money without buying into their system. Fuck them lol, and fuck feeling like you need to stoop to their level, or feeling like you need to help them see another way. Maybe that's a cold way of looking at it, the more you experience dogshit people the more cold you will become in my experience. I don't value what other people have to say about me at this point, if you've done what you had to do and you think you're a good person making it work in the system, fuck them

>> No.28515930

>>28515700
It's just so sad. But thanks, bro.

>> No.28516090

>>28513886
It's a defense mechanism. Imagine spending a third of your life enriching your boss and then some 24 year multi millionaire who makes his money sat at home in his pants all day and wears stained shirts walks past you

>> No.28516360

>>28515930
The world is sad as fuck and you're not in the sad bracket doing sad things buying into sad things and if they didn't believe in you when you were broke fuck them now, probably some of them are just stupid, and probably some of them are >>28516090 jealous and broke and if you lived in a poorer part of the US I bet instead of your neighbors shitting on you for not being a working guy, they would try to steal your riches instead LOL. It's the same mindset with different ways of living. The way I see it. Fuck everybody

>> No.28516375

>>28516090
I'd ask, how'd you do it. But then again, I'm already on /biz/

>> No.28517061
File: 297 KB, 603x827, mutt.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>28515337
let me guess part german, part irish, part spanish, part finnish?

>> No.28517108

>>28513574
Based

>> No.28517115

>>28515337
Good. Get some new clothes anon. Dont have to be expensive or crazy, just go to tjmax and update your shit. You wanna look clean and good in whatever style you have. I wear athletic stuff all the time (sweatshirt, tshirts, sweatpants) but look good in it. Maybe a new car, nothing crazy. If you like the shitbox keep it else find a nice used car on marketplace or craigslist. I got a nice 2012 ford escape. Looks sharp and gets me to where i wanna go and was only $5k. Dont wanna peecock any wealth but dont wanna look like a poor loser either especially if you wanna attract some women. A nice inbetween maybe.also a car with a sunroof is amazing, I can't imagine life without mine

>> No.28517484

>>28517061
Cope harder, european mutt is still a mutt. For example I'm french, Bohemian, and norwegian equal parts and can trace my family tree all the way back to william the conqueror

>> No.28517528

>>28517061
Part German and part British
>>28517115
The thing is anon, I always had this gay faggy dream that "someone would love me for me" but then I had to grow up in the world and realize that "nope, that's not how it is. People only love money and status and I'm just a tool for achieving those things" so I want to be a slob and a gross, lowly, peasant looking fag in order to throw my rage and resentment toward the status quo back in the faggot universe's face.

I just wish a human being was capable of loving me for "me", but they're not. Just blind dumb monkeys, that's what humans are. Just like the gorilla female fucks the alpha gorilla, that is what the human female does too. I hate it.

>> No.28517634

>>28517115
>>28517528
Also I wear hawaiian shirts that 5 sizes too big for me and they are very comfy and I'm not prepared to give that comfort up. Nor my sweatpants.

>> No.28517743

>>28517061
Made up of all the best parts. Its like a buffet of greatness.

>> No.28517815

>>28513886
You have to recognize how humans are wired and how your wealth gives you a huge advantage. Start a business, make it impossible for your community to not respect you. This is your key to happiness. Most people don't understand stocks and crypto and those who do hate you for being luckier than them, it's nobody's "fault", it's just how things are.

>> No.28517829

>>28517634
>>28517528
>>28517115
Like I don't want people "loving me for my money" you know anon? That is not real love. That is exploitation. That is no different than working and getting exploited by your fag ass "boss"

>> No.28517901
File: 142 KB, 945x825, 1607840875467.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>28513574
nigger

>> No.28518292

>>28517528
Sorry, lad. You need to at least make yourself presentable. You don't need to look rich, just presentable. If you look like a disgusting slob, no one will want to talk to you - for they will assume you're a disgusting slob which is not worth their time.

If you want someone to see you for you, you still need to fulfill societal expectations to a certain extent. If you completely reject that notion because "muh BS", then you'll just be old and bitter. You have wealth now, actualize yourself.

>> No.28518438

>>28513886
its not just about money its how you made that money, what your background is and most important your family name.. at this point in time this market is not respected, its still considered gambling.
For example Pablo Escobar made billions in a poverty ridden shithole, yet he was always looked down on by the powerful families of his country, they never accepted him as one of them. He tried to get into politics, even attempted to pay the national debt for forgivness, he was shunned upon and this made him mad so he started bombing the shit out of everyone. Im not saying this is comparable to being a drug dealer but old money only cares about your family name, we will always be nobodies even with millions in the bank

>> No.28518518

>>28517829
There's nothing wrong with being attracted to success. I'm certain if you don't find some new perspectives on love, you will die alone.

>> No.28518544

>>28518292
Well I do reject that. That shit is gay. I will continue to be the abomination before society that I am, then.

>> No.28518766

>>28517528
>just wish a human being was capable of loving me for "me", but they're not
Bro, you are what you said, a gross, lowly, peasant slob. Who the fuck would love that besides some ugly whale? I'm thinking in terms of women here ans mates, but you need to get cleaned up. People and girls too are not these status chasers like you think. You're just cynical and by being a slob are turning off people. I'd be turned off by any slob too, that's gross. You don't need to be suited up and amazing around me but damn have some class and smell good.
>>28517634
Bro I wear comfy athletic wear everyday and still get women but the key is, I am clean and not a slob. You can pull off comfy wear, just need to do it right ans get a smaller hawaiian shirt. It can be a good look with dresser shorts fot sure
>>28517829
You're a fucking retard. Nobody is loving you because you dress like a slob! You don't need to dress rich with chains and expensive suits to wheel, literally as I said go to tjmax and get some new good clothes (its a cheap store, great bang for you buck) and fix your waredrobe. Nobody wants to date someone who looks like a retarded slob. You can pull off underdressing, I wear sweartshirts and sweatpanta (russles, like a track suit pants) but I don't rewear them and I make them look good with matching (for example I wear a black sweatshitt from a local university i pull for and gray sweatpants). Nobody is going to me for money, but I look good and that's what you want. People will approach and be welcoming for your looks but stay for your personality. Get it through your head
>>28518292
This
>>28518544
Quit being a faggot and grow up jesus christ
>>28518518
This. I want a girl who is successful or driven. I don't want some loser whale who wants to watch netflix all day.

>> No.28518991

>>28518544
Then you will be as miserable as the wage cucks which despise you. You are as much as a slave to society as they are. All you have done is reacted like a child who is upset and done the opposite of what their parents have said.

>> No.28519149

>>28518766
Sorry man, in the end I will always just wish someone loved me for the way I am and without any of my money.

>> No.28519156
File: 17 KB, 750x500, 1585808352607.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>28514992
For my money, it's the unsolicited advice. It came from every direction. They wouldn't look down on me for saying work sucks, it's some random girl who came and sat at the lunch table with me and told me to go to a coding boot camp. It's the coworker who called me lazy and how I needed to adapt to the real world.

I didn't ask these people what I should do, I don't want to be like them, I don't like them. I don't trust them. They clearly don't have my best interests at heart because they have no fucking idea what my interests are because they never bothered to ask. How sad are their lives that they look for somebody - anybody to peddle advice to that they'll dump on somebody who not only doesn't want it, but would really like to avoid hearing it?

This shit gets my blood boiling

>> No.28519492

>>28519149
>I am and without any of my money.
Are you fucking retarded?! Its not about money its about looking presenatable. I told you to go to tj fucking max, its a discount retailer. Are you fucking 10? You nees to grow the fuck up, people aren't after wealth they are after non-losers and you're a huge loser. Nobody will love you for who you are because you are a loser. Go on /fit/, fix your wardrobe and mindset. Quit being a fucking loser

>> No.28519525

>>28519156
Oh I hate their awful fucking advice, too. It's always the biggest fucking failures who do it, too.
"Lemme tell ya the way things should be!" and "lemme tell ya how you should live your life!"
Fuckers. As you smell the booze the failure on their breath. As they get up every day and slave and slave and slave like some fucking railroad chink.
I am a dark person in many ways in that I do have contempt for the whole of humanity.

>> No.28519641

>>28519492
It's alright bro, it's just that you're telling me to change and my whole deal is that I wish someone would love me just for the way I am. Without me having to change. That is just what I wish, sorry.

>> No.28519875

>>28519525
>>28519156
It's because their advice is POISON. If you folllow their advice you will end up just as much an enslaved loser as they are.
I love when they tell you "the key to life is HARD WORK!" OMFG no wonder you're a literal fucking slave who is overworked and miserable. It's literally their values. They deeply believe in their own enslavement, and that their own enslavement is good and moral and just.

And if their kids don't act as good slaves to their ultracapitalist masters, they will fucking disown them!

>> No.28519880

>>28519525
>>28519641
This loser is actually why I am glad I didn't make it as a teenager. Wealth without knowledge allows one to harbor delusions and ruin their life.

>> No.28520097

>>28519880
Lol well alright. I didn't make it as a teenager either. I dropped out of highschool and then dropped out of college. I'm in my fucking 30s, man.

>> No.28520126

Because money is worthless. You're still a chubby virgin and ur also ugly. Get a life feggit.