[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 400 KB, 500x500, 1604070394662.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
28499790 No.28499790 [Reply] [Original]

>work at fast food place with a bunch of low IQ, easily fooled fools prone to aggression
>only myself and a handful are more responsible and follow the rules, there's probably more of us than them but they are so quiet all the time it's like they are are not even there, guys.
>last summer for months the crew was goofing off, late, missed orders, dirty stations, they even set fire to the to the fries and people got injured, one person went to the hospital and at least hundreds of customers were directly financially screwed over time
>every day the manager is calling for meetings, for peace, for understanding. Trying to mediate the situation even though it's been happening for months.
>in fact most of the time the manager is blaming me for it because I am almost always the "adult" in the room. >They always pick on me and expect me to preempt the consistently irrational behavior of the crew. One of the managers even cried and asked for forgiveness from the crew

>cut to more recently
>myself and some others who never cause any trouble decided we had enough. We broke into the supply closet and took out brooms, mops, cleaning supplies and promotional posters, marketing material, we threw it around the place and made a mess and kinda had fun pretending we were ruling the place
>well
>this time the managers got really pissed anon, they sent in the swat team and arrested all of us at the job. They fired us obviously and we're facing a lawsuit, our families have been blacklisted from further jobs in fast food for just being associated with us. It's pretty insane how they reacted to how we behaved considered how light they were on others.

really makes you think

>> No.28499893

>Fucked around found out
Nice blog faggot

>> No.28499953
File: 41 KB, 600x900, animal-farm-book-cover-poster-art-1-nishanth-gopinathan.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>28499893
what is an allegory?

>> No.28500673

>>28499790
Imagine being this incompetent.
Learn how to do proper malicious compliance next time, anon.