[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 45 KB, 450x600, 1612128632561.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
28379519 No.28379519 [Reply] [Original]

I've made more money off the UNI and TORN airdrops than anything I've read on this board this year
We should just be focusing on what's free and could airdrop a token in the future
There are literally villages being built off airdrops from the past 6 months.

Opensea and dydx are all I know of.
What other tokenless fee-generating defi shit is out there?

>> No.28379620
File: 94 KB, 112x112, blink.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

tfw I missed the uni airdrop because /biz/ newfag

>> No.28379843

>>28379519
Metamask is the obvious choice
Also zapper. SDT airdrop was given out to a bunch of ppl who voted on different defi governance proposals and donated to guthub so many try those too.
I'll give you a special secret. Julien Bouteloup gave SDT tokens to JULIEN holders. My friend bought 1000 of them for like $1 and got 500 SDT from it (currently valued at like $6k).
I bought some JULIEN and put a few into the Uniswap LP. Apparently he does airdrops just to his LP providers sometimes.
I'm so mad about TORN, I literally used a certain to wash some coins a few weeks ago because I didn't want my main address to be linked to a governance proposal. Should have fucking used Tornado. How much did you get from it anyway?

>> No.28379904

>>28379519
OpenSea is a good one though. I think I'll use it just in case.
BTW look into Cyber Congress. They did an airdrop to ETH and ATOM users a while ago.

>> No.28380281

Agree on opensea, metamask, maybe MEW swap. I've used dydx but idk I doubt they do a drop. Probably not going to use zapper so idc either way. At this point it feels like anything that would have done an airdrop already has. Maybe kyber/airswap/0x/radar/maker etc. do some drop of community tokens to attract new users away from other protocols.

Probably now just shitdrops like PNG or the next Tron or BSC shit or other eth killers trying to attract new users. Airdrops for eth 2.0 validators? layer 2 airdrops? linkswap? core? honestly at this point shit's too crazy to predict and gas prices are too high atm for this strategy to be remotely viable.

>> No.28380671

>>28379843
>zapper
I logged into zapper for the first time and had no idea i had a loopring airdrrop, not much, but im a fan of the dashboard so far.
The exchange is probably what theyd look at for potential airdrops right?
>sdt
I sold my SDT way too early I'm still mad about that
>torn
I regret not using it more too. I only threw 1 ETH into it to see if it worked, and got 17 TORN.
Not a bad return on the .05 fee I paid, but I read the average was 20 TORN, and some people got away with 6 figures worth of TORN on a single address. Theres a lot of pajeets that made a lot of money on that one
>>28380281
MEW has a swap? I will have to check it out

>> No.28380732

>>28380281
https://cyber.page/gift/
search for your ETH/ATOM addresses here
if they were active at the time of the snapshot you may have an airdrop of this waiting for you.
it's not ready to claim yet.

>> No.28380897

Metamask, zerion, zapper, dydx. Check png airdrop if you held uni or sushi in december.

>> No.28380945
File: 1.91 MB, 480x480, ripranjeet.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>28380732
>You can also import your private key (for Ethereum) or seed phrase (for Cosmos) to cyberdcli.
kys

>> No.28381302

>>28380945
i said its not ready yet faggot
they don't mean copy-pasting your key into anything either. it actually seems pretty secure and hardware compatible but you have to use their CLI tooling. I'm not smart enough to figure it out so I'm going to wait for an easy frontend way to do it. just search for your addresses that you were active at this block height: https://etherscan.io/block/8080808
you'll be able to claim just by signing from your ledger eventually

>> No.28381483

>>28380945
yes it might be a shitcoin, but it's a cosmos shitcoin and according to this: https://cosmos-cap.com/#/ my token allocation is valued at $500