[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 381 KB, 2048x1246, brain-thinks-about-money.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
2834649 No.2834649 [Reply] [Original]

http://fortune.com/2017/07/19/bitcoin-ethereum-blockchain-sofi/

Just a little article written about 4 hours ago by your friends over at Fortune magazine.

>> No.2834663

I'm not touching your diarrhea bags.

>> No.2834666

>"That's because bitcoin, although designed to be used as a currency, is not a very practical one, whereas the Ethereum blockchain can be used to facilitate all sorts of other financial transactions"

This is what the majority of investors believe and is why eth isn't going away anytime soon.

>> No.2834928

>>2834666
anyone who buys into ethereum scam is someone that doesn't understand economics and the use of money.

ethereum will fail on the single notion that..

1. you must pay your electricity bill using utilitytokens.
2. you must pay for your car payments using carfinancetokens.
3. you must pay for food using foodstamps.
4. you must pay for college using collegecredits.

when you have a sub-currency that is to be used to transact against 1 commodity or service, you will result in greater price fluctuations and variabilities in price/value of that commodity because you make yourself prone to supply and demand of ONE good or service. the concept of money is supposed to be weighed against ALL goods and services to make it resilient and stable. nobody wants to keep converting their shitereum to shittokens to buy shitproducts.

bitcoin is the one true currency. simple, beautiful, and elegant foundation/infrastructure, with the ecosystem built on top. sort of like the internet.

>> No.2834956
File: 30 KB, 330x330, galia.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>2834928
excuse me babe?

>> No.2834971

yes good goyim

dump btc so i can buy more cheaper