[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 58 KB, 786x719, 1143350.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
28102457 No.28102457 [Reply] [Original]

With what coins can I make short term profit? I really need it...

>> No.28102923

How much profit are we talking? It's far too volatile thanks to Elon's pump and dump, and there will be even more pajeets shilling their scamtoken shitcoins as a result. Be careful anon, I'd hate for you to lose everything because of your desperation...

>> No.28103146

>>28102457
Eth will pump again soon cuz btc flash pump. Also this cme shit looking to be a nothing burger for eth maybe even bullish

>> No.28103241

>>28102923
>>28103146
I'm fine with 10%, shouldn't be impossible

>> No.28103670

>>28102923

As a follow up, there is an opportunity for profit courtesy of human behaviour, but I would exercise extreme caution. What we're going to see over the next few days to a week or two is the next step of mainstream integration. Thanks to the gospel of Elon, even more people than ever before are going to dip their feet into crypto. For many, they'll be priced out of Bitcoin - so the masses will flock to other currencies. Some will fall victim to Pajeet shitcoin rugpulls. But we'll see a pump in select alternative, mainstream coins. Though, what will happen is the inevitable profit taking and collapse. Listen closely to public sentiment. If you have access to scraping tools to see what the internet is talking about, great. Otherwise - watch the news. Not only is it good for you in general, but you'll know what coins will be gobbled up by the normies because they will be shilled on the evening news and breakfast programs.