[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 58 KB, 900x507, 1596222174821.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
28023088 No.28023088 [Reply] [Original]

Continued from >>27977726

Chinese cryptos will be the biggest gainers in 2021 and 2022

> China escaped covid-19 unscathed and will dominate the global economy
> Chinese are bullish on crypto unlike the majority of the western world
> The Chinese Digital Yuan will be the first national digital currency and will rapidly appreciate in value then flood into crypto

There are two cryptos in China being talked about: Alpha and Nervos

Alpha went 100x over the last few months

Nervos is next

>> No.28023926

>>28023088
i have been casually investing small amounts of money in crypto just to try and learn about how it trades. i have varying levels of success - is there a good book or a good resource to teach me about crypto (i dont know how these magic internet tokens exist or why they're valuable) and about how to weed out bullshit? a friend told me, "just read the whitepaper" but without understanding how it even works i don't think that will help. wasn't McAfee's ghostcoin or whatever supposed to be good on paper? haven't heard anything of it since last summer

>> No.28024031

alpha is going to be the next aave. more products + bullish tokenomics changes are coming. currently averaging more lend volume than aave. no idea about nervos but would be shocked it alpha doesn't 30x from here