[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 1.51 MB, 425x481, 16b.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
2789089 No.2789089 [Reply] [Original]

How do I make money from this meme? Comcast? who?

>> No.2789097

>>2789089
Interesting, Im going to post this on reddit!

>> No.2789123

>>2789097
/r/investing/ ?

>> No.2789396

I remember a similar thread a few months ago, and somebody gave an interesting answer:

"Just because you're willing to stoop to a level most people aren't doesn't mean you'll easily make money."

But because I believe there's always a way...

Considering you can't provide another internet that isn't subject to net non-neutrality, you'd probably have to either scam people or sell them some stupid novelties.

The problem is that people want net neutrality stopped; what you need to ask yourself about is what you can offer to help them get closer to that, or more realistically in this situation, at least feel like they're getting closer. (or a way to signal their virtues about it, but basically everybody feels the same way, so that probably isnt important.)

Maybe some kind of service where you harass the politicians in charge of voting on it or whatever? People pay you to send decorated letters, make phonecalls, whatever.