[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 82 KB, 358x358, 292489e7d0bf8ce7d5ffd81be62d0800.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
27565423 No.27565423 [Reply] [Original]

Is reddit fucking retarded the whole gme and amc thing was a scam. Not everyone can become millionaires. They all say diamond hands it until it goes to 1k a share but in reality everyone just wants to break even. There was no movement. It was a pyramid scheme bruhs

>> No.27565472

Whats up two monster bbcs ready for your service. We both have big ass nine inch dicks full of nut ready to explode in your ass or mouth. We are both very masculine with nice bodies and dominant daddies. I know you fantasized about two big black dicks filling both your holes and now you have the opportunity to male fantasy reality. We are available for single play also. We are 100% real and promise you will be satisfied. We host at our private spot in springfield mass and only travel local to springfield.If this is and outcall you must uber us or pick us up. Please no games if your not looking to hookup now donot hit us up. If your looking to play games do not hit us up. Make sure you come right because our services are worth it and we will make sure you are pleased. A deposit would be cool so you know we are real andwe are also available for video chat. So don't wait no longer come get slutted out my these two monster black dicks !!!!!

>> No.27565616

>>27565472
WE LIKE THE COCK

APES TOGETHER SUPER GAY

>> No.27566076

I just want to see hedge funds cry.