[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 81 KB, 1400x950, 106806377-1607090600215-gettyimages-1229893101-AFP_8WA6E2.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
27277345 No.27277345 [Reply] [Original]

>Spends all year manipulating stock price and insider trading
>he's /ourguy/ because he posts memes and trolls
Anyone else get upper management Enron vibes from this dude? The cars are alright I guess. But Tesla bulls say that Tesla isn't about the cars (but then again Elon said that it is just about cars very recently because he has certain obligations he's required to meet with the share price so high).
I don't know, I just have a feeling that Enron is to power/gas what Elon is to tech. Cults of personality are never good.
Heck even idolizing Steve Jobs seems like a bad idea after how badly the smart phone has worked out for civilization.

>> No.27277474

Barney died with the amateurish chink flue panic
45%. the stars fell

>> No.27277839

So you're saying that I should put the money from GME into TSLA once the former moons? Okay.

>> No.27278438

>>27277839
No, ironically GME is going to crash TSLA. The only thing keeping TSLA afloat was mentally unhinged institutional investors floating outlandish price targets with no evidence because they know TSLA will be one of the few things they can drop their bags onto retail with relative ease when the /great reset/ occurs.
With hedge funds de-risking you see the primary pullbacks being in millennial meme assets which is reflected in the price action of Tesla on friday and Bitcoin.