[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 198 KB, 1080x624, Screenshot_20210129-135004_Chrome.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
27078523 No.27078523 [Reply] [Original]

Come monday these jews will be homeless.

>> No.27078626

at this point im rooting for you just so you'll leave

>> No.27078658

>>27078523
No they,won't, they'll just fuck off to their second home (Israel) once their American cash cow produces no more

>> No.27078799

Every hedgie suicide and I plant a rose in my local park. I will show you my garden when this is all over.

>> No.27079647

>threw pocket change in
>hedgies and disgusting vermin are going to the brokehouse and/or to prison for their actions
>illusions that the market is free and fair were shattered, everyone saw the rigging and corruption
>biden admin looks like an ass, yellen took $800k from citadel bribe out in the open
>class action lawsuits filed
>OWS back on the table
>hatred redirected away from average poorfaggot white males towards the hedge fund bankster billionaire rats
>at least 2 hedge funds already went under, more to follow
>stonk market crash incoming to poo poo pee pee in biden's lap as an inaugeration present
>rights of the little man asserted
>everyone who tried to shut it down is going to prison
>people went on record calling it an insurrection when the goyim were the ones making money at gentile expense

>and I made money on it all the while
Feels good man.

>> No.27079864

Bump threads like this to combat the demoralization spammers.
They're fucking pissed because they LOST.
Hold until you start seeing bodies fall from the skyscrapers in NYC.