[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 108 KB, 1200x628, 1611933969303.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
27020904 No.27020904 [Reply] [Original]

every bsc discord reddit tg needs to know about this as it solves a big problem for them in getting money in and out of the bsc chain without having to go through binance cex or binance managed bridge. FIRST TO MARKET, BSC OFF RAMP TO ERC NETWORK

its guaranteed the same or cheaper to use than uni too even for eth live swaps. pic rel

first to market with decentralised peer to peer orderbook - (i was longing for this when uni first came out) - rubic has this working and live already. not only can you use this, you can sync it to the matic network and trade ERC 20 for 1cent. SAY GOODBYE TO GAS FEES

There is so much more it can do as it links in with the based russian teams previous project where you can deploy smart contracts to all major blockchains without coding knowledge. MYWISH is the token. check out their youtube for all the projects they have done.

The team uses the fees generated by the exchange, 50% for marketing and 50% to market buy rubic and then add to the LP.

The first total was 5 eth, 2.5 of it went towards market buying rbc. this was when NO-ONE was using the site. think about it, if this increases by 100x or 1000x they will be market buying 250 to 2500 eth worth of their own token every two weeks and adding it to the LP, effectively pumping itself with the more users it gets.

All you got to do is hold and use the site, which you should be doing anyway as its the same or less than uni and the token will pump itself.

This is the most hidden gem there has been since btc, eth and link. and its so. fucking. early.

they are also adding an anonymizer and have talked about their progress on Layer 2, which t b h desu's i think they will probably be able to do that before anyone else as they have been world first for cross chain dex and dex orderbook.

Have a look into this yourselves as this really is not worth missing out on.

>> No.27021089

Rubic will prevail!

>> No.27021760

>>27020904
Good write-up. Many of us made it with Chainlink. We're just trying to pay-it-forward to the next generation of newfags. I sold LINK for RBC. I've got a whale stack and I'm holding for years. I'm probably going to add my stack to the LP and reap 20% returns in 3 months.

>> No.27022058

Yep. This feels like LINK did back in 2017.