[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 55 KB, 750x738, 1607570311743.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
26742211 No.26742211 [Reply] [Original]

Wall Street broker here. You guys have no idea what you've done. You think this is funny or it's some sort of game? I'm not joking here, Wall Street is absolutely furious at you guys. They don't just see this as an attack on some shitty game store company- they see it as a massive chink in their chain. The way they are looking at it is that no short position can ever be a valid and profitable trade if you autists can rush in and lose them billions. I don't wish to get into specifics, but basically you have broken wall street with your well timed speculation. And for Wall Street, they know this is only the beginning unless they squash all of you. They don't see GME as the end, and now you're targetting every short position? This is going to end very bad for you guys.

READ CAREFULLY!

>Fake news media is owned by wall street
>Fake news media is trying to send the short squeezers into panic in hopes that they sell
>Fake news media will create a short term market crash either TODAY OR TOMORROW
>Wall Street will tank their positions and purposely lose billions
>Joe Biden will inform the SEC to "investigate" the cause of the market crash
>Pro tip: YOU will be blamed for the crash
>Pro tip: The SEC will force reddit to shut down WSB and will make it a federal crime to "gather and deliberate on market manipulation
>SEC will point out GME, AMC, BB

I'm telling you assholes right now, if you don't sell by today or tomorrow, you're going to be in for a shock. I just can't believe you idiots thought you could manipulate the Jews in their own market. They literally control and write the fucking rules for it.

Bravo to anyone that's in the green, but if you don't sell- you will regret it. Mark my words.

>> No.26742352

>>26742211
TL/DR: Democrats and Wall Street are going to tank the economy. Get the fuck out while you still can.

>> No.26742643

>>26742211
>fake news will lose money
Good, payback for stealing my money with a rigged election

>> No.26742757

They just stormed the capital over a 74yr old senile bird. You really want to antagonize white Americans and give them open and shut proof that they’re not as privileged as some cuck in a suit? Signing that bill will start the real civil war 2.0

Im not white so I’ll be collecting money and laughing either way but I don’t think you cucks realize the climate we’re in right now especially after trump was btfo’d

>> No.26742915

>>26742352
We've always known that faggot, the fuck have you been? This is a pro Trump board

>> No.26743062

>>26742757
That was 100% proof that you could rig an election, make it completely obvious, and STILL the worst that can happen is a protest will occur

AND LOOK WHAT FUCKING HAPPENED.

Boomers were getting charged as terrorists. The fake news media shilled and called it an insurrection. Look guys, I hate that I work for these fucks, I really do. But they are going to win this battle, they will absolutely do whatever it takes to win. You have no idea what you're up against.

>> No.26743080

>>26742211
I'm willing to watch my holdings go to fucking 0 if it means I can fuck these kikes and put some honest to God fear into them. It's not about the money, it's about the message.

>> No.26743270

>>26742211
>shut down Reddit
You had me at that , hopefully it will happen and they will cry that they were censored

>> No.26743276

>>26742211
This is a fucking Wallstreet Melvin PsyOp. Fuck this guy.

WALLSTREET WILL NOT TANK THE ENTIRE MARKET TO SAVE A SINGLE HEDGE. They are not going to do that. The rest of the hedges are circling the water, ready to jump and ride to the moon or short it once all the redditors are out.

DO NOT SELL. DO NOT LISTEN TO THIS FAGGOT OP.

>> No.26743348

>>26743080
This guy gets it

>> No.26743441

>>26742211
lmao YOLO

>> No.26743448

>>26742211
>and will make it a federal crime to "gather and deliberate on market manipulation
Yeh, and then the rest of the world will keep doing it.

>> No.26743640

>>26743270
They’ll let Reddit operate as it is a publisher for their agenda. They will make Reddit ban WSB. They will use market manipulation, crude language against mentally disabled people, racism, and xenophobia as an excuse to ban them

>> No.26743954

>>26743080
>>26743080
Maybe you and many others will, foolishly, but the millions of normies hust trying to make a buck will sell at the slightest scare. You will be left with nothing and nobody will care. You think I like working in this shit hole and dealing with these people? I hate it. Obviously it's only for the money. To see these assholes panicking genuinely brought music to my ears. But once I learned what their plan was, I genuinely became sick to my stomach. I woke up today and my stomach was in knots. I felt like throwing up. I know this will fall on deaf ears, the allure of making even more money is a force that I know all too well. Regardless of ANY of this shit though, if you aren't thinking of when to sell and considering the possibility that price may not head to where you want it to sell...youre an idiot. You have to always adapt to the market to win. You really have no idea how fucked all this is- that's why it's so hard for non-millionaires.

>> No.26744087

Terrorist qualifications for 21st century America:
>Be a male, preferable white
>Invest in the stock market
>Go on internet chatrooms
>Go outside
>Not wearing two masks
>Say mean words
>Not acknowledging women as superiors
>Not wanting to pay reperations
>Looking at women funny
>Having a non-essential job
>Having an essential job
>Asking for a government which represents you
Thanks for listening to my TedTalk. Did I miss anything?

>> No.26744158

>>26743270
I don't see what's so outlandish about that. Reddit is basically just a MSM outlet like any other. They have banned thousands of subs and deleted billions of comments and threads.

>> No.26744376

>>26742211
>>26743062
see >>26743441
Not a single soul is under any obligation to play everything safe. How much corruption has put a yoke around people for how long? At some point the pot is gonna boil and crazy shit like this will happen. It is indeed very dangerous that people realize just how much power they hold in compliance or the lack there-of.

>> No.26744683

>>26742211
Let them come for us, we'll find a way no matter what, today it's Melvin Capital, tomorrow Shitron, day after that JP Morgan, you greedy Wall Street bastards have been in control long enough, we'll bankrupt you all just like you've been doing to everyone else this whole time. You can kill the subreddit but you won't kill WSB.

>> No.26745813
File: 22 KB, 858x530, 1611790821932.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>26743270
It's already begun and you guys have no idea how bad it's going to get. They are effectively singling all of you out, no matter where you are, just to beat you. The markets were down today- they will be down even more tomorrow- as soon as the NYSE opens on Friday, a mass sell off will occur. Many of you will wake up to GME at 10-20 a pop. By Saturday it will be at under 2.

I tried warning you guys. This is all I can do. Get the fuck out now.

>> No.26746078

>>26742211
>The way they are looking at it is that no short position can ever be a valid and profitable trade if you autists can rush in and lose them billions.
good. fuck'm