[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 7 KB, 275x183, 59A88BA7-147F-4B23-9BAA-723E853A9559.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
26288547 No.26288547 [Reply] [Original]

Welcome to /MIG/. We discuss making it, timelines for making it, how we made it, what we’ll do when we make it, how to avoid making it pitfalls, and how making it is the only way to truly make it.

What are your plans for when you make it? I plan on making it to such a level that the following scenario plays out
>buy lambo
>go to family gathering (they’re all poorfags)
>Show up in my lambo
>a lot of cope and seethe as they are all leftists woke NPCs
>a great deal of gossip and hatred coming my way
>will no doubt beg to find out how this has happened
>Simply, ‘Work smart, not hard.’
>drive back to the citadel and observe their suffering from great heights as they taste the bugs assuming they don’t tear me limb from limb out of jealousy and rage

On a more serious note, I do actually plan on largely living as a rich neet. All I need is a home gym, decent house decorated just how I like, a couple of nest cars, motorcycle for track days, and some shit to enjoy me hobbies. Making my betraying family seethe is just icing on the cake. I won’t share a penny nor a shred of the method with them.

>> No.26289344

>buy my dad a car
>travel the world and be a degenerate
thats about it

>> No.26289372

I think I'll never tell anyone except internet frendos, I'll spit cash in emergency situation to the irl people I care about if it's the last solution but I will always play the poorfag character

>> No.26289415
File: 106 KB, 1100x740, montana.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

1. get the money
2. get the power
3. get the women

>> No.26289463

Buy cabin in Mountains of the Carolinas plus a dog and be left alone

>> No.26289488

Buy some real estate and dissappear for a few years. No one in my family will know.

>> No.26289718

>>26289488
or this, good plan desu