[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 109 KB, 640x563, fdafas.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
26240747 No.26240747 [Reply] [Original]

Can we contact Hiroshimoot and ask him to create a dedicated Cryptocurrency board?

I want to talk about business and finances. Make a thread that isn't /smg/ and it goes page 10 within a minute. Speaking of /smg/, the thread fills up so fucking fast a new general has to be made every 10 minutes.

I mean look at the fucking state of this board. Every other thread is a paid shill for some new shitcoin. The other threads are newfags asking about how they can start losing money chasing said shitcoins. Nobody is talking about stonks, about new business news. No, they're posting their poorfag portfolio rate threads. I mean, sure, crypto is kind-of ontopic, but it really is a category of its own and needs a dedicated board, because too many people here ONLY want to discuss crypto.

>> No.26240795

>>26240747
unironically browse reddit instead. There's not much of value to discuss on /biz/ its all memes and shitposting.

>> No.26240815

There's literally nothing to stop anyone from making real estate, small business, precious metals, commodities, forex and other non-crypto related threads.

I have no idea why people discussing anything besides crypto feel obliged to huddle together in general threads and leave 90%+ of the board to cryptofags. It's weird, especially in the case of /smg/ which is actually quite popular.

>> No.26240818

>>26240747
you guys are getting paid to shill?

>> No.26240883

>>26240815
The feel obligated because that's the only way to centralize discussion. If you post a new thread talking about that particular topic, it gets booted to page 10 by the flood of cryptoshills.

>> No.26241353

>>26240815
because /smg/ wants nothing to do with the retarded pajeet scammers that make up the rest of /biz/