[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 83 KB, 640x625, 77567356.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
26193904 No.26193904 [Reply] [Original]

First off, the program itself is garbage. Despite being tested for several months, it is so complicated and bad in design that people are mining blocks to a default address that they don't have access to, and a single typo in typing an address for a transaction results in loss of funds (lots of people have already lost money). The devs couldn't even be bothered doing a Windows miner release - users had to work out how to do it themselves. Even as live trading had began, an unknown exchange was sending deposits in error to the black hole 0x0000... address. The UI is unintelligible (see pic). To mine, I had to use two CMD windows in combination.

Second of all, Ether costs much less than $0.60 to mine. On my HD7970, the cost to mine was less than $0.10 per Ether. The people who bought Ether in the premine/presale paid the equivalent of $0.30 per Ether. Who the fuck even wants this shit? It has no mainstream appeal. Miners are dumping it like no tomorrow, and no one is buying because it's trash.

It's made by a 21-year-old slavshit dropout from the University of Waterloo. He has no achievements, not even academic, apart from 'Bitcoin Magazine' and Ethereum itself. He and his team of 'developers' gobbled up the millions of dollars from the presale months before the program was even released!

>> No.26194081

>>26193904
Classic
Also, loved my hd7970 bank in the day

>> No.26194134

>>26193904
God vitalik fucking mogs that stupid bitch

>> No.26194182

repeat after me
SPAGHETTI CODE CANNOT SCALE

>> No.26194238
File: 1.25 MB, 1274x952, EBEE6C6D-60DC-4883-AA86-85D0D563248C.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

IT CAN'T FUCKING SCALE. HOW MANY TIMES DO WE HAVE TO SAY THIS?!?!

ETH is pure spaghetti code. ETH was without a doubt a great idea; I will not deny that at all. However, most people in crypto don't have the comprehension or knowledge to be able and look at the code-base and identify flaws that could be catastrophic, both in terms of economic, security, and overall functioning in cost signals.

Vitalik is smart. However, he's the most retarded smart person in all of crypto. He's a fucking child who doesn't own up to his inability to produce a creation and has longevity. Him and his cronies wrote shitty-ass code. It can't scale. The only way it can scale is constant upgrades each time they feel things are getting congested. This is where the problem lies. It is impossible for ETH to implement a scaling solution to where it doesn't need upgrades anymore. For ETH to work, it will need constant upgrades of ETH 2.0, 3.0, 4.0, so on and so forth for an indefinite amount of time - just kicking the can down the road. Off-chain scaling won't work either because ETH's security is already shit on a stick. Making something more complicated that is already a piece of shit is 100% pointless. People can never steadily develop something on ETH because with each 'scaling upgrade', those who are creating on ETH will have to pivot each time to ensure their product is compatible to work on ETH. To sum it up, each time ETH decides to upgrade to scale, it just gets worse.

For ETH to work to the level needed, the amount of ETH in ever single wallet needs to be known after each transaction. Since ETH cannot implement SPV, it's impossible for ETH to scale because it does not have the capabilities to know the exact amount of ETH in every single ETH wallet after each transaction at a massive scale.

The only way to permanently fix ETH would be to roll back the chain to the beginning almost. Vitalik is just your average Russian retard who can't produce anything of value.

>> No.26194258

>>26193904
>>26194134
>>26194182
Juicy FUD. The bears are desperate. This is 100% a BUY SIGNAL. See you copeposting at 1850

>> No.26194621

Lmao the more anti eth posts i see, the more I buy

>> No.26194877

>>26193904
yeah eth is so shit that every coin in the world is now based off it lol ..... shouldnt it be the number 1 coin and have replaced bitcoin by now with how every coin is based off it and it is pretty much the true ruler/controler/father of all the crypto now?

>> No.26195093

>>26194238
based

>>26194258
>>26194877
low iq cucks bought the top again

>> No.26195352

>>26194238
The faster you realize all the current crop of crypto is shite the faster you run away with your money still with you