[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 429 KB, 1440x1175, 1595406173380.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
26075806 No.26075806 [Reply] [Original]

>finish work on Friday evening
>had been looking forward to an evening as comfy as the previous Friday
>knew it was a failed hope because there was no large shop to do and it wasn't as cold and I hadn't been working as hard that day
>spent around 3 hours lying in bed, browsing internet on phone
>got out of bed, browsed internet on laptop, went to shop, bought carby food, ate the food, went to bed, read a book, slept at 1 am
>woke up at 6 am
>browsed internet on phone for 1 hour, slept
>woke up at 11 am
>browsed internet on phone for 1 hour
>read a book for a while, went for a joggerino
>ate food, plus all the remaining junk food
>feel so fat, know that giving up junk food will be necessary because the gyms are fucking closed
>read a bit, now browsing internet, will read some more, then play vidya
>savouring the Saturday night no work tomorrow feels

Does anyone else get that "you need to go back to school to re-do your exams" recurring dream?

I am reading moldbug's open letter and it's all so blackpilling.

A large part of my job is literally BS makework. It's so embarrassing. I wish I could tell my manager it's pointless but if he disagrees then he won't see me as a "team player". My manager relies on that as a major team function, so it's not like he'll be pleased.

Hopefully I wake up early enough tomorrow to go for a long walk and see daylight.

Feels bad that Murrika is openly a one-party state.

Feels sad that I have never made money on the internet. I don't feel good for not having a tiktok or twitch etc., account. I don't cope. I know it's because of my lack of attractiveness and charisma. I feel jelly of kids who stream to thousands and make money.

I'm 30 now. I remember when I thought I "had time" 6 years ago. How the time flies by and is wasted.

This morning I watched scenes of the movie The Beach. I don't care if it has a dark twist and is a searing critique blabla, I am sad I have never done that. Every other youth did.

>> No.26075955

>>26075806
Is this pasta?

>> No.26075994

>>26075955
Yes

>> No.26076118

>>26075955
it's pasta that updates every month or so