Quantcast
[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / g / ic / jp / lit / sci / tg / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports / report a bug ] [ 4plebs / archived.moe / rbt ]

Due to resource constraints, /g/ and /tg/ will no longer be archived or available. Other archivers continue to archive these boards.Become a Patron!

/biz/ - Business & Finance


View post   

[ Toggle deleted replies ]
File: 79 KB, 1289x509, thanksforplaying.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
25942606 No.25942606 [Reply] [Original] [archived.moe]

Lition's at all time low, if you waited for a 2c entry, well it just became real

>> No.25942647

>total liquidity: 15,473
kek, that's less than what most people here have

>> No.25942803
File: 194 KB, 1500x840, 1601277078816.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
25942803

>>25942606
Why did it go down? Did richard say something stupid again?

>> No.25942946
File: 500 KB, 980x980, 1605730586266.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
25942946

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
MIKE WAS RIGHT ITS A STUPID FUCKING SCAM
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
I JUST GOT DUPED SO FUCKING HARD OH MY GOD IM STUPID
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
IT CRABBED DURING THE ENTIRE BULL RUN AND I DIDNT INVEST IN BITCOIN AND NOW MY STACK IS USELLESS BECAUSE IT CRASHED EVEN FURTHER HOW CAN THIS BE THIS ISNT FAIR

>> No.25943051

Who actually fell for this? P2P energy? KEK, ridiculously retarded.

>> No.25943060

>>25942803
Apparently it was just a single whale dumping

>> No.25943082

>>25943051
Same people that fell for WOZX

>> No.25943690
File: 71 KB, 800x450, 1610147649166.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
25943690

>>25943060
damn, did he do it for no reason? Some other post before mentioned how there would be some AMA today or something. It doesn't seem like anything was put up on the twitter or youtube channels. For real feels like a rug pull because NOTHING is being announced.

>> No.25943776

>>25943690
The AMA went mostly fine, it is still being translated to English. Richard even mentioned introducing a Chainlink oracle and being in talks with them. I think the main problem is that we're probably getting less transactions than expected, so staking might be less profitable than anticipated.

Also, based gretaposter.

>> No.25943796

>>25943690
I have also managed to buy a small stack at 2,07 cent, I pulled the trigger at 1,7c but I was too late and it didn't went through

>> No.25943971

Wtf is even going on with this
What a shitshow. Definitely taught me to never actually listen to biz ever.

>> No.25944072
File: 62 KB, 648x629, 1608563495907.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
25944072

>>25943776
>>25943796
okay that's reassuring to hear. Was there any news from tomos side of things? And has the transactions for the energy gone live, or is there some time frame that was given? idc really about them not having as many transactions right of the bat, only care that it works and its live because that's the proof of concept which could make or break the whole project

>> No.25944177

>>25942606
biz is actually full of retards. don't listen. people will say pajeet to genuine coins and shill stupid useless coins

>> No.25944459

>>25944072
No timelines really and no news from Tomo, the AMA lasted just about an hour and it was only Richard.
We have to hold tight until Friday for more news to come (it's official that we get an update by 15th of January).

Also it's already at 3,3c. Easiest swing in my life.

>> No.25944508

>>25942606
I genuinely feel bad for the people who staked for a year

>> No.25944559
File: 1.94 MB, 361x240, 1608393685110.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
25944559

>>25944459
Does the update on the 15th go beyond the scope of what was discussed in the german AMA?

>> No.25944588

>>25942606
I wouldnt even want that shit if you gave it to me for free

>> No.25944719

>>25944177
Alright fucker, what crypto coins should people be buying then?

>> No.25944943

>>25944719
NIOX, ELX, AGI, ADA, DOT

I got burned by LITION, but was able to get past it with a timely gamble on ITS. Now I'm heavily into the first three I listed and I can afford to watch my LIT Trustnode (which I continue to run mostly out of morbid curiosity) drop to zero.

Some biztard said I wasn't going to make it because I didn't commit 100K+ LIT to a stake. Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha He's probably no longer with us. I'm doing great.

>> No.25945051

>>25944943
*said I wouldn't make it back before Richard the Rugpullah rugpulled

>> No.25945129
File: 251 KB, 600x475, 1610134067203.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
25945129

>>25943051
P2P is just 1 of the millions of use cases of the lition side chain brainlet

>>25943082
WOZX has a nice website and logo, might get a small stack

>>25943971
nobody told you to listen to biz

>>25944177
this is not a pajeet coin, its a eurasian coin, learn the difference

>>25944508
nobody even thinks about you

>>25944588
too bad because nobody is giving you any

>>25944943
nice reddit spacing faggot, its a damn shame your gonna make it.

>> No.25945227

>>25945129
I hope you're right. You say things like "nice reddit spacing faggot", so I'm not counting on it. But I'm hopeful.

>> No.25945309

>>25945129
That's reddit spacing in your post you fucking niglet
His one isn't

>> No.25945339

fucking nazi richard exit scammed

>> No.25945362

>>25945129
>didn't read
>clearly read every post

>> No.25945363

>>25945309
That's a coincidence.

Didn't get a chance to suck your mom's dick today? Why so cranky?

>> No.25945415

>>25945363
Hey, I did that reddit spacing thing again!

>> No.25945424
File: 4 KB, 205x246, space_aint_real.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
25945424

>>25945309
>separating content by mentions is reddit spacing but separating content by topical points isn't

>> No.25945474
File: 40 KB, 261x358, 1494298575860.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
25945474

>>25945363
>>25945415
dude stop reddit spacing, its really not cool, your embarrassing your self. Stop

>> No.25945540

>>25945129
They were acquired by Tomochain because they were incompetent. WHY would you trust this team with your money?

>> No.25946027
File: 1.58 MB, 989x1924, shittylittyftw.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
25946027

>>25945540
>because they were incompetent
there's a difference between being incompetent and in over your head. The mainnet didn't even work for a year and they had every reason to just ditch the project and move on. But they didn't and went on to develop a functioning mainnet, and then they went on to get the necessary certification to make lition energie possible. That's easily hundreds of thousands in just hours of work alone and the fact tomochain was "partnered" with them since 2019 may have been because tomochain saw the real potential of this project beyond the energy use case. They have the tools to flesh out the original vision and give it the exposure it needs to institutions who can really benefit from it.

>> No.25946100

>>25946027
Cope

>> No.25946126

Fuck you Adam

>> No.25946155

Imagine that I even made money of this shit

>>
Name (leave empty)
Comment (leave empty)
Name
E-mail
Subject
Comment
Password [?]Password used for file deletion.
Captcha
Action