[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 21 KB, 600x384, enough.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
25725341 No.25725341 [Reply] [Original]

>be me
>get new job
>guy training me is too nice
>always saying good things about everyone
>every now and then says stuff that clearly reveals this place is horrible
>1 lady complains about others
>2 bossy rude women who defend the company while at the same time hate the company, cognitive dissonance at it
>all of them have the same job title as me
>and the worst one thus far, the female manager
>ugly, fat, old, rich, unmarried, disorganized, an attention whore, and a control freak

When does the horror end lads? I just wanted to be rich enough that my family and I would never have to deal with wageslavery again but it seems like an exceedingly difficult task.

>> No.25725358

>>25725341
What kind of job?

>> No.25725418

>>25725341
training guy sounds like a good friend anon. Ignore the scum and focus on the tendies

>> No.25725692
File: 692 KB, 1808x1204, let me go home.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>25725358
It's an office job. Pays less than a walmart store greeter. They use the lure of "it's great experience"

I've gotten desperate and doubled down on lying on my resume beyond stretching my job duties. To get out of here.

>>25725418
Too bad the manager is way too involved on everyone's work even when she doesnt need to monitor it that much. She's disorganized even with all this tracking and watching. Unironically the whole department is disorganized. She also likes doing facecam meetings and its annoying cause it feels like she's only doing it for attention. A few emails would be better than an hour long meeting that she may call you out on. Uniornically seems to expect you to work during this as well. I cant concentrate on both and do a good job. She's also laid up a trap for me and wants to go over my job history to see what I want there. She's pretending to be helpful but slipped at one point and made it obvious that if you dont like it she'll probably fire you then and there or make it an even more miserable experience even if you are capable and willing to do the job.

The dude seems alright though and seems to be only pretending to be nice so he doesnt get in trouble but otherwise seems to genuinely be nice. He is sadly taken advantage of heavily by the bossy female staff.