[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 146 KB, 1360x649, file.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
25693549 No.25693549 [Reply] [Original]

>28 cents
>Xsn/UsdT pair is has been on WhiteBit for 10 days now
>Price still steadily rising.
>Pic related candles
>119k volume
>Volume has still been steadily rising
>Layer 1 is still getting congested as fuck due to the start of the bullrun

ENTER:
>Stakenet Vortex/Aggregator
>TOP 10 CEX LISTING (probs one with lightning)
>Xsn/Pairs; the dex is able to pull volume from any exchange that has is instant settlement.
>Stakies go Brrrrrrrrrrrrrr
>Dex is fully released from beta to public.
>Dex has Lightning/(BTC L2)Connext(Eth L2)
>Aggregator go Brrrrrrrrrrr
>Vortex go sucki sucki
>Dex now has insane starting volume due to additional pairs.
>Dex go Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
>More and more people come to Stakenet Dex to Trade; this is due to it being the only Layer 2 with Native Bitcoin Trading.
>Dex is super light weight and has a Simple Swap feature for retards
>Layer 2 has privacy and low fees
>People come to swing ;)
>Because of privacy and built in Tor integration (you can turn off and on) jannies on suicide watch

StakeNeets now have insane diagonal growth of wallet sizes multiplying with each node.

Soon(TM)
>ENTER:
>Stakenet Mobile

Mid/EoY
>ENTER:
>HYDRA

>> No.25693691
File: 40 KB, 676x403, file.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Pic related.
>Weekly candle on WhiteBit

>> No.25693920

Ya soon lmfao

>> No.25693937

>>25693920
>Based and unironic pilled

>> No.25694477

public release WHEN

and does this shit actually work? because if it does we're all going to be rich as fuck.

>> No.25694561

>>25693549
No, this is a scam. All you're doing is providing the developers with exit scam liquidity. None of you can provide an explanation in which XSN holders receive value. In this discord, the developers even admitted that none of this would work until/if Hydra is completed.

The developers have their own BTC lightning node where they raise the price FAR above cost to transact in lightning which are fractions of pennies. In fact, the research suggests that lightning will only make profits of .01% to be functional.

And just to provide some insight into this project, if you review github, you won't see anything that's open sourced. It shows it hasn't been worked on for years, so you're literally trusting the devs multi-currency wallet with no ability to audit it. Who knows how secure it is. It's insane. But the way it works is decide to swap BTC for another token, you do a transaction on the BTC network to move your funds to layer 2. Then if you want LTC for example, you do a swap for LTC, since the developers are also running an LTC lightning node. Keep in mind, that if you want to run a 'liquidity hub' or really just a node, you need to have BTC or LTC. There is no XSN involved in this transaction.

The developers are liars and mislead at every step. Keep in mind, they exit scammed a project called PoSW and showed no remorse. Don't even admit to it. No integrity, which is what you expect from a project with closed source code. What they say is that in time, they will create a network where each hub will be its own dex, implying that each hub will be able to run smart contracts that hold liquidity. The problem is that the BTC blockchain was not developed for smart contracts similar to Uniswap and it is VERY unlikely that anytime in the near future they will be able to create anything to resemble it, nor should they, since you have perfectly applicable smart contract networks like ethereum.

>> No.25694578

Just a small 1MN mini chad reporting in.
There's something happening between Stakenet and Bitfinex, right anons? I'm scared and euphoric at the same time. wtf is gonna happen?

>> No.25694606

>>25694477
Checked.
Public release when it's ready, soon(tm).
It works for real.

>> No.25694676

>>25694561
>wall of text fud
>>25694578
Based.
>Devs haven't said which Cex it will be but it will be a top 10 cex.
>Bitfinex and kracken both have lightning.

>> No.25694781

>>25694561
And just to expand, Hydra will never work with the setup they anticipate. They admit that it's still being researched and has not yet been developed. It's outside of their control. They're not developing the routing system for UXTO chains. That's not what they do. That's what academics do and have not been able to achieve no matter how many PHDs are involved. They aren't a group of deceptive scammers with a history of exit scamming, misleading, and consistent unscrupulous behavior. This team is the worst of the worst. They could at least admit and apologize for their role in the PoSW exit scam, but they show no remorse. Keep in mind, this team operates behind closed doors, unlike every single other project out there like Uniswap for example that has their code open sourced and has even been forked.

So anyway, you don't receive any value by holding XSN because the masternode network is not necessary. The devs admitted that each masternode is supposedly going to be a DEX of its own. How? So every single DEX is going to be its own lightning hub denominated in whatever currency is being traded? Because that's the way it works. In that case, the only value would be if people traded XSN, but why the fuck would anyone want XSN? Only if there is a reason to hold it. Like for example, there are applications being built on Stakenet blockchain. But why would anyone in their right mind build an application on limited blockchain technology that's completely closed source? This is a total fucking scam.

>> No.25694798
File: 374 KB, 625x605, fuddersdeluded.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>25694781

>> No.25694941
File: 44 KB, 687x209, Diaper Talk.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>25694798
Okay, you don't have to believe me. Diaper himself said this.

I can't stand scammers like you.

>> No.25695261

>>25694561
>>25694781
thanks for the bump

XSN $100 2021

>> No.25695265

>>25694781
>trying to sound smart
>walloftextfud.exe
>complete nonsense
>howtostaypoor.jpg

HOW IT WORKS
Each masternode is a hub and a dex in its own with its own orderbook. masternodes use their collateral to provide liquidity. all masternodes are interconnected. a child understands this.

HOW XSN GAINS VALUE
xsn is not needed to use the dex, network whatever. that's smart cause it won't force people to buy some coin or token to use the services. xsn does gain it's value from people who want to host a masternode, cause masternodes will earn the dex trading fees. THAT's the point. With decent volume this will make a shitload of money. Does someone have the table showing that again please?

Moreover 10% of the dex volume will be used to market buy xsn and burn it. this will counter the inflation through proof of stake and the

and last: it will be listed on a tier 1 exchange in January. It will moon. This is even a smart trade if you're a brainlet

>> No.25695335

>>25695261
Indeed.
>>25694941
>wall of text fud with unrelated screenshot as ‘evidence’
Nice

>> No.25695380
File: 418 KB, 1343x1062, onemasternode.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>25695265
This table is fud btw.

>> No.25695476

>>25694941
>heres proof that XSN is a scam!
>provides screenshot of information that is of no critical concern whatsoever

wew lad, FUD'ers are mentally ill of extremely self interested and want to supress the price. i've never seen anything FUDed so hard before. im going to update the /XSN/ general and keep these cocksuckers awake 24/7.

>> No.25695562

FUD, FUD and FUD
I know that you guys jealous. You can't buy XSN below the 20 cent anymore. Buy it before it too late.

>> No.25695572

>>25695265
That's not how it works. You can't describe how it works because it's not possible. That's supposedly going to happen in "hydra." Lol, by the time that's figured out, you'll be a skeleton. The devs are waiting on OTHERS to do this.

And it doesn't make any sense because the economics aren't aligned, especially not for XSN shitchain. Right now, you are LITERALLY TRUSTING A CLOSED SOURCE multi-wallet AKA THE CODE IS NOT EVEN ON GITHUB, that says it's decentralized.

How in the FUCK is trusting a closed source multi-wallet decentralized?????

Are you fucking kidding me? And let me ask you this? The DEX is supposedly live now with fucking no volume because it's shit, but how much money have you made?

You've made 0 MONEY!!!! LOL because you don't have a BTC lightning node so anyone who wants to trade BTC doesn't need to go through your fucking SHITCHAIN masternode. It doesn't fucking work like that.

>> No.25695599

>>25695476
:)))) you right. They are mentally ill.

>> No.25695681

>>25695476
I want the developers to go to jail. I'm trying to help you. Maybe you're smart and you know it's a pump and dump, but you're just a shit bag by trying to push your bags on unsuspecting people, but why the fuck would you give these shit bags exit liquidity?

This is a scam. If you don't realize that, you've been brainwashed and have no understanding of the tech.

You won a masternode now. Do you get any fucking money? No, of course not. Because it's not fucking needed. LOL. How hard is this to understand?

>> No.25695707

>>25695572
I think I know you. You was kiked out of stakenet because of your bad behavior. FUDing everyday here. You are jealous:)) poor boy.

>> No.25695982
File: 423 KB, 1373x1333, XSN is a SCAM.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>25695707
No, I just know a fucking scam when I see one. One of the BIGGEST red flags is that they have no fucking money.

They are broke.

The literally have to BEG (aka manipulate votes) to print more fucking XSN to sell it on the low liquidity markets to fund their supposedly 40 FTEs.

Yeah, these scam artists said they have 40 fucking people working on this bullshit.

Look at their fucking github. Work hasn't been done for YEARS!!!

LOL!!!!

Every other fucking project is open sourced, but this bullshit. Like, can you believe trusting these exit scamming pieces of shit with their multi-currency wallet?

There is NO FUCKING CODE AVAILABLE to see their multi-currency wallet.

LOL!!!!

Can you believe this shit???? Imagine holding BTC in their wallet. They don't want XSN shitcoin when they fucking 'accidentally' get hacked. They want your BTC.

Show me the fucking code for the multi wallet. Is that a fucking secret too? Just a fucking multi wallet? Get the fuck outta here with this closed source piece of shit scam.

>> No.25696017

>>25695380
4$ seems like a pretty far fetched ideal

>> No.25696768

>>25695982
You can ask all your questions in AMA. They answered all. They even explained the picture that u posting it every day about PoSW bro. They have an active GitHub profile. Just try to be a normal person. They will let you in once again. Just FUD here.

>> No.25696934

>>25696017
>400mil mc is far fetched
retard alert

>> No.25697053

>>25696768
That AMA revealed two things to me. 1) They are going to keep this piece of shit closed source. 2) They showed no remorse for exit scamming PoSW. The deflected.

This is a scam. They're running a train on you. Best you can hope for is exit liquidity and honestly, you're just a casualty in all this. I don't wish any harm upon you, but it really fucking pisses me off that the team is going to make money off the backs of people like you in this fucking scam.

I just hope you don't get hacked. Afterall, you can't audit the code. That's pretty fucking signficant that you're trusting their multicurrency wallet. You really trust that shit? No fucking CODE.

>> No.25697214

>>25697053

Oh boy. I think you will have a heart attack. Easy bro. I store my asset in a hardware wallet. No one can't hack me. Take a deep breath.

>> No.25697284

>>25695982
>github empty fud

took me like 30 seconds to find this commit from a week ago:

https://github.com/X9Developers/block-explorer/commit/8aa7f2d87d7b31b554690a8f683c1c797998b8f0

This is proof enough that this guy is talking shit and sold the bottom

>> No.25697548

>>25697284
I think this is some old mod of the discord group that was booted from the community and sold more than 100 mns for pennies and was permanently assblasted ever since.

>> No.25697777

>>25697548
the level of commitment from the schizo fud poster is astounding.

they really sold the a golden bull run ticket and have been mentally broken ever since.

>> No.25697778

>>25695982
You can literally download the multi currency wallet, trade etc etc.. don't need the code to be publically viewable for that.

Open source is only the "standard" in crypto, it's not otherwise, so calm your fucking tits already Skadoosh.
You missed out, sold the bottom..
Want some rope? Hahahah

Top 5 exchange coming, do you even understand how much that costs? Probably not you low IQ imbecile

The team isn't broke, otherwise they couldn't afford it.

Peace

>> No.25697868
File: 114 KB, 400x300, 1609725658370.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>25697777
just bought 7777k

>> No.25698094

>>25697868
Me too. Nice threat here. Bought deepest

>> No.25698178

>>25697777
Skadoosh'd. XSN is the next Antshares

>> No.25698434