[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 125 KB, 750x823, 1554899817870.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
25600983 No.25600983 [Reply] [Original]

Assblaster was a CIA agent meant to plant us going into chainlink because us the autistic neets are only ones who are capable with our schizophrenic autism to stop The Great Reset. but by making those neet autists rich they pull us into the matrix just not on the bottom of social pyramid but top.And rich frog autists wont rebel because it would mean giving away all their riches. However having us in top of new world order is fine by them because it still means they can enslave humanity since everything is ran by invisible leaders.

Ask yourself are millions really worth more than your own friends family and race, the human race?

btw Vitalik is just mkultra prop and so is sergey. hes being propped up as new steve jobs with exact same autistic traits like always wearing the same outfit and you retards are falling for it

go ahead and tell me to take my pills, i did already because magnesium increases immunity to electromagnetic radiation.

stop and think. stop. and. think. dont let your ego automatically respond. stop. and. think.

schizo out.

>> No.25601206

>>25600983
and no we dont have majority of link supply. remember theres 65% which will go to banks and other Klaus friends. you are in the middle of complete digital enslavement not just of humanity but mind of every single mind. and you faggots are happy its progressing forward by number going up to innevitable enslavement.

LINK had no kyc because they know us autists schizo neets would never do it and they need us in. and they need us rich so we never rebel.

>> No.25601527
File: 324 KB, 785x827, 1559087153002.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.25601607

fuck off delphi

>> No.25601646

>>25600983
Assblaster told me privately to sell at $20 and that's the highest it'll ever go.

We dump now.

Out for more ARPA + Bella Protocol. sorry.