[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 85 KB, 640x749, 1605270100542.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
25468354 No.25468354 [Reply] [Original]

I'm new to DeFI in general. It's hard to understand the different value propositions between different DeFi projects. They all more or less do the same thing..no?

AAVE seems to be getting a lot of attention lately--what makes it so different? Are any anons holding AAVE ?

>> No.25468593

>>25468354
What i know about AAVE is that it can be used for flash loans, which is basically borrowing assets that are repaid within the same transaction. This allows you to write a bot that takes advantage of some kind of arbitrage with near infinite leverage. Because the loan is repaid instantly and there is zero risk involved on behalf of the borrower you can get away with paying very small interest rates. The loan will not be approved unless it is mathematically guaranteed that it will be repaid. It's really for 130+ IQ programmers. People have been making crazy amounts of money using this.

>> No.25468604

my my my, why, that is a beautiful dumper

>> No.25468833

One time i went into work very early when no one expected me. My very very hot boss always gets in early she was walking back from the bathroom cropdusting. I walked by her and by god the smell was the most hideous thing i could imagine. I honestly thought from such a small and innocent looking brapper if she tooted i wouldnt even be able to whiff from a foot away. No sir. Let me tell you. This thing had like an eighty foot blast radius. I think our neighbor companies smelled.
Anyway tldr i bet woman in op pic can fart