Quantcast
[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / g / ic / jp / lit / sci / tg / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports / report a bug ] [ 4plebs / archived.moe / rbt ]

Due to resource constraints, /g/ and /tg/ will no longer be archived or available. Other archivers continue to archive these boards.Become a Patron!

/biz/ - Business & Finance


View post   

[ Toggle deleted replies ]
File: 1.55 MB, 1245x1077, Comfy.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
25436459 No.25436459 [Reply] [Original] [archived.moe]

Comfy Lizard-san Edition

>Why Gold?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i3S4rl6ehiI
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gksenA5Al_A
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FI7NnOg2rxo

>Bullion dealers
https://jmbullion.com/
https://sdbullion.com/
https://boldpreciousmetals.com/
https://bgasc.com/
https://www.moneymetals.com/
https://monumentmetals.com/
https://goldenstatemint.com/
https://silvertowne.com/
https://schiffgold.com/
https://goldsilver.com/
https://pinehurstcoins.com/
https://sprottmoney.com/
https://goldsilver.be/en/
https://silvergoldbull.com/
https://www.goldeneaglecoin.com/

>Constitutional/"junk" silver info
https://jmbullion.com/ultimate-guide-to-90-silver-coins/
https://kevinsworkbench.com/junksilverguide/
http://coinflation.com
http://coinapps.com/

>Compare
https://findbullionprices.com/ (US)
https://eu.compare.pm (EU)

>News
https://kitco.com/
http://silverseek.com/
https://mining.com/

>Bullion tax info by state:
https://apmex.com/state-sales-tax-information

>Prospecting
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZCL6FKQZyoM
https://usgs.gov/energy-and-minerals/mineral-resources-program/science
https://gov.bc.ca/assets/gov/farming-natural-resources-and-industry/mineral-exploration-mining/documents/mineral-titles/mt-faqs/faq_fmc.pdf
https://mndm.gov.on.ca/en/mines-and-minerals/mining-act
https://amazon.ca/Gold-Creeks-Ghostowns-British-Columbia/dp/088839988X

>Test
Nitric Acid
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3mg9YcAShTo
Magnets
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NgSXg-WOEVY
https://fakebullion.com/index.php/resources/fake-bullion-database
https://fakebullion.com/index.php/resources/identifying-fake-bullion

>EU/ENGLAND sources
https://www.chards.co.uk/ [Much cheaper than BullionByPost]
https://goldprice.eu5.net/ [Website to compare gold prices for UK]

>Russian/European coins
https://oldsilver.ru/

>Relevant information regarding mining companies
https://pastebin.pl/view/fddd4572

Previous thread: >>25413005

>> No.25436496

>>25436459
IT'S MISTER LIZARD!!

>> No.25436556
File: 508 KB, 700x875, 1607214878198.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
25436556

>>25436459
It's Mister Lizard!!

Silver Colored ID calls end of year silver price per ounce. $90 at least if current trends continue is my prediction.

>> No.25436576
File: 1.81 MB, 4096x3072, IMG_20210102_182947990~2.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
25436576

What did you guys get with your trumpbux? Here's what I did with mine today.

>> No.25436583
File: 970 KB, 1871x1872, 0DEE6C86-DC09-426E-A61C-935D6CE388B0.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
25436583

It's Mister Lizard!

>> No.25436595

>>25436576
didn't get shit from Trump

>> No.25436601

>>25436556
I stand my ground. I'll be happy with no less than $160 (but $90 would be nice, $40 too)

>> No.25436619
File: 29 KB, 600x516, 1476838156906.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
25436619

>>25436576
>tfw mine came through snail mail last time so this one will also likely come via snail mail and take anywhere from two weeks to a month and a half.
God damn I want that money bad for silver. was going to put a 1/3rd of it away in my emergency fund and the rest into silver eagles.

>> No.25436635
File: 162 KB, 1011x669, 317.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
25436635

>>25436576
It was free so can't complain. I'm 98% in silver compared to gold.

>> No.25436685
File: 48 KB, 450x450, kangoroo.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
25436685

>>25436576
Not trumpbux, but with loan I'm going to get pic related. Will post pics once it arrives (delivery might take up to a month)

>> No.25436690
File: 2.78 MB, 4032x3024, 20210102_185557.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
25436690

>>25436459
I don't have a lizard bar, but please take this year of the snake bar as its the closest to having Mr. Lizard

>> No.25436728

>>25436576
I haven't gotten mine yet but when I do a decent chunk is going straight to silver

>> No.25436742

>>25436601
I would actually cum if it reached 160 but with current trends I would say the floor is around 40% increase over this year if current trends continue.

>> No.25436775

>>25436635
Very nice. I just got one at my lcs last month. I love coin gold.

>> No.25436792
File: 2.92 MB, 500x606, 1601585081195.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
25436792

>>25436459
IT'S MISTER LIZARD!!

>> No.25436826
File: 2.02 MB, 4624x3472, IMG_20201208_210350_compress71.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
25436826

>>25436576
Very nice gold coin and those Silver Towne bars are aesthetic af

>> No.25436843

>>25436742
Hehe yeah, wishful thiking on my part. 40% growth is great anyway for silver after years of stagnation. I would be happy with 40 USD EOY since it would mean I'm on plus side compared to inflation.

>> No.25436851
File: 2.17 MB, 4624x3472, IMG_20201208_210546_compress21.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
25436851

>>25436826
Ah yes. Sasuga phone

>> No.25436871
File: 19 KB, 678x585, 1609464054570.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
25436871

We don't sell until the reset.

>> No.25436874

>>25436826
Thanks fren, I always enjoy your halloween bowl of silver treats

>> No.25436879

>>25436576
Is there VAT on silver bar purchase in your country? In my country I have to buy coins or pay additional 23% if I would purchase bars.

>> No.25436889
File: 124 KB, 1200x1600, BBC16D5DEFBF40A7B7303CAEAA0AAB20.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
25436889

precious metals but i bet none of you own drain gang silver

>> No.25436918

>>25436871
For what will you sell it then? Real estate?

>> No.25436948

>>25436918
A farm and never looking back

>> No.25436952

>>25436879
No tax on bullion in God's chosen nation of Texas.

>> No.25436956

>>25436871
>>25436918
Exactly, gold and silver will still be able to get you top 1% goods and services (hang on to those mercury dimes) but when the top 1% of goods and service are shit because there's no economy you are going to regret not having prepped beforehand

>> No.25436958

>>25436918
farmland, guns, munitions, fresh water, & seeds.

>> No.25436988

>>25436874
supposed to be more of a Christmas theme but eh whatever

>> No.25436993

>>25436918
big titty bitches

>> No.25437017

>>25436918
Energy and utilities

>> No.25437033

>>25436918
being able to pay off my €100k apartment mortgage with my 102oz stack would be great. Not counting on it but would be nice

>> No.25437064

>25436374
Thanks. It's honestly a combination of FOMO and having a lot more money on hand than what I know to do with; all I know is Real Estate, but I'm not about to dump money into what's possibly the top of the most massive RE bubble we've ever seen and risk getting caught with my pants down in the middle of a renovation project while prices tumble and I'll be lucky to get 50% of what I paid for the property, let alone ARV.

So instead of letting it simmer in a savings account accruing 30x less than inflation, I'm branching off into other things as a learning experience. I've been researching the mining stocks posted here and opened a trading account yesterday. The crypto thing is a side project since I got a taste for it in the 2018 bubble where I lost 80% of my capital (a mere $150) once it went bust.

>> No.25437106

well today was a bust, O well at least I still have buckets of dirt to work with for a while. This is going to be a long winter.

>> No.25437136

>>25437106
tough luck with the panning today? Oh and I'm looking at Spey right now, wish I had access to CSE stocks now lol -- very nice surface showings

>> No.25437152

>>25437033
You'll need your silver for food, clothes etc, gold for property

>> No.25437161
File: 49 KB, 640x640, 101195310_2966447986773570_3211403376996959122_n.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
25437161

>>25436871
>He doesn't realize we're already in the reset

>> No.25437196

>>25437161
The debt bubble hasn't even popped yet. Kek.

>> No.25437205

>>25437152
Eh, in a shtf scenario over where I live I don't think anybody would want my silver. Not much of a market for it in Finland honestly. I already have a little bit of a food and water storage in the case of bad times. Nothing too much but I could hang on for a month maybe.

>> No.25437243
File: 2.55 MB, 4096x3072, IMG_20210102_221741437.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
25437243

Daily remember : junk silver is cheap, and every coin si a piece of history

Pic related : some french and belgians francs

>> No.25437255

>>25437205
In a shtf scenario silver will fast become money again and everyone will want it, especially when they see the price

>> No.25437329
File: 94 KB, 1438x664, Dalio's Big Cycle.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
25437329

>>25437255
You'd think basic necessities would take precedence over monopoly money and boomer rocks when shit hits the fan. I'm not convinced. My silver will be worth something either during a silver bull market or after the chaos is over and things begin normalizing again, when we enter a new cycle

>> No.25437532

>>25437136
I have an old mines report for that area and it looked fantastic back in the 1900s, issue back than though was access to the claims. Helicopters make life easy. Also yes, I couldnt snow shoe into any of my spots, the snow is too weak from warm weather, and it started pouring rain. This is suppose to be winter, not what ever this is.

>> No.25437598
File: 426 KB, 1947x2048, 18_yo_daughter_1_merc_dime.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
25437598

>>25436993
based

>> No.25437628

>>25437532
>rain during winter
Might as well be raining knives lol
I'll also have a look at Cassiar when I've the time. By the by, check out Searcklight Resources. They seem very promising

>> No.25437641

>>25419929
>>25436156
Pan Man is anybody helping their brother out right now? People are being put in concentration camps in your country

>> No.25437896
File: 1.02 MB, 1570x944, Cassiar Gold Corp Project Map.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
25437896

>>25437641
like i ve said before its worse in some places than others. Cops here dont want any part of whats coming. Some provinces are going hard core lock down while others are saying fuck it. Rural areas are already self locking down and keeping mum about bigger gatherings but also limiting travel just in case.

>>25437628
Cassiar's only interesting because I am pretty sure they hold the gold source of the Cassiar placer mines on their land somewhere, other than that their company seems to be operating as well as a steaming turd. Will look into Searchlight tonight though!

>> No.25437948

>>25437641
Yo quit hyping this shit it ain't that fucking bad man

>> No.25437998
File: 2.89 MB, 568x320, it's happening.webm [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
25437998

>>25437896
>>25437948

>> No.25438051

Is buying only silver viable? I have a small amount and I'd prefer to continue to add to it rather than gold.
What are the arguments for having both?

>> No.25438063

it's mr lizard!

>> No.25438116

>>25437896
>other than that their company seems to be operating as well as a steaming turd
Nice, got something to look forward to lol. Thanks for the heads up.
Searchlight has a couple of past-producing high grade gold mines that had to close down due to low gold prices located on their flagship property in Saskatchewan near Flin Flon. 2019 drilling at the Bootleg/Rio Mine assayed multiple gold intersections underneath the ~120m deep mine workings, down to at least 200m. They want to open the Rio mine again for low capital costs this year I believe. They recently did a Mag survey at Bootleg. Oh and they also have another fairly promising property that has multiple historical drill assays of over one ounce over more than one meter that they will likely want to keep drilling, and they also have a VSM project that I don't know much about because their website is embarrassingly amateurish (as is sometimes the case with microcaps)

>> No.25438149

>>25438116
VMS*

>> No.25438177
File: 57 KB, 900x573, hudbay-minerals.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
25438177

>>25438116
Ah Flin Flon, what a strange little city that is, with a head frame right in the middle of town pretty much. This should be a very interesting read than!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vnNDBe48eh8

>> No.25438300

>>25437896
Pan Man, are you familiar with Serengeti Resources? Apparently they just merged with Sun Metals. 43m market cap.

@MickeyMantle "FYI $SIR has 1.32 Billion Lbs of Copper, 1.82 Million Oz of Gold, 6.27 Million Oz of Silver"

Silver miner anon, if you're looking, would greatly appreciate your thoughts as well.

>> No.25438333

>>25438177
What a quaint town, thanks for sharing that video.

>> No.25438362
File: 358 KB, 2400x1080, Screenshot_2021-01-03-10-03-30-978_com.android.browser.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
25438362

Stocks to Commodities Ratio: 1871 - today

>> No.25438405

>>25438300
I know both companies fairly well, both are working on major copper prospects and merged to get larger investment interests involved in their projects. Both areas are bulk copper / moly / zinc but gold and silver are there as always. Interesting territory out there for sure.

>> No.25438417

>>25438051
Gold is the world reserve money, China and Russia are snapping it up like mad. Silver is a mix of money and industrial uses. Gold price (in usd) is a direct function of the number of US dollars in circulation, whereas silver is more volatile.

>> No.25438467

>>25436459
IT'S MISTER LIZARD!!

>> No.25438527
File: 83 KB, 640x426, BOOMERNABBERS.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
25438527

>>25436459
ITS MISTER LIZARD!!

>> No.25438836

Peter schiff betray.

>> No.25438896

Peter schiff betray.

>> No.25438951
File: 144 KB, 975x744, Commodities to Equities Ratio.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
25438951

>>25438362

>> No.25439044

Anyone have a decent Excel .xml sheet for a mining portfolio that can keep track of real-time gains\losses via some kind of external data input?

Haven't done Excel since college, really out of touch with the whole Microsoft office brand desu

>> No.25439334

>>25439044
What version? If you have Excel O365/Online, there's a function under Data for Stocks. Just input the correct ticker symbol, hit the button and it should give you a few options.

It took me a while to find the correct ones for Gold and Silver. @GC0Y and @SI0Y were the best I could find.

For 2016 on Desktop:

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/office/get-a-stock-quote-e5af3212-e024-4d4c-bea0-623cf07fbc54

>> No.25439370

What is the difference between a project generator and an explorer?

>> No.25439381

>>25436459
IT'S MISTER LIZARD!!

>> No.25439488

>>25439370
in most cases its the same thing, just marketing speak. Explorers generate a project for the bigger boys to buy out. However I ve seen several companies start popping up that are a strange blasphemous combination of royalty firm and explorer that use the term "project generator" instead.

>> No.25439500
File: 3.30 MB, 4032x3024, 37B775B3-9F63-422F-B676-4294113728B4.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
25439500

I’ve added about 20 ounces since this.

>> No.25439504

>>25439334
I have (had) the office 2013 package, paid like $150 for it from Best Goy. Now its telling me its unlicensed and i need to re-pay or some shit. Time to hit up TPB lol. Need to find a working ArcGIS too as I mentioned previously.

>> No.25439591
File: 1.18 MB, 2149x2328, 37D0507E-B195-469A-920C-B9DF4DD0074B.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
25439591

>>25437243
This. My latest purchase, this Yugoslav 20 Dinar coin, was minted the year before WWII broke out. It's amazing how many enormous changes this coin saw over it's lifetime with the Nazi invasion and occupation of Yugoslavia, the rise and fall of Communism, the breakup of Yugoslavia and all other manner of dramatic events. It's amazing how something that has directly experienced all that history is available for so close to spot.

>> No.25439714

>>25439488
Basic rookie question PAN MAN, but let's say I'm invested in Dolly Varden (which I am), if one of their properties goes to a big boy like First Majestic or whoever, do they typically just lease the rights to it or will they outright sell the property?

I'm imagining whatever the process, the proceeds go into DV's cash reserves to then fund new explorations and maybe even reduce the risk or share dilution since they have more cash right?

>> No.25439726

>>25439488
Thanks PAN MAN! Last question, do you have any thoughts on Silver Range Resources?

>> No.25439805

>>25439504
I'm honestly keeping track of all my PM, Stock and Crypto assets in Google Sheets despite the fact I already pay for an O365 subscription for my business (the type of license that only allows online use).

For Gold/Silver use this formula in a cell, then reference the cell created by the table.

For stocks, use the =GOOGLEFINANCE() function. I didn't have luck pulling up certain stocks mentioned here though, I must have screwed up the syntax.

>> No.25439855

>>25439805
Forgot the formula, I'm stupid.

=IMPORTHTML("https://goldsilver.com/price-charts/","table",1)

For Gold/Silver.

>> No.25439865

>>25439714
Juniors almost never outright sell a property, you option it with a NSR deal or sell with a 5% ownership deal. This allows you (the finder) to retain some control over the land but mainly means you get more out of the deal than a set of major payments. For example, when I option my hard rock claims out to other companies I set it up so I will receive a 5% net smelter return on the property as well as I retain 1% ownership in case of a full buy out. You want to set your deal up so your work continues to pay out after your done with it.

In DV's case yes payments would go to their cash reserves and would help generate the next major project, or assist in construction of a mine in a joint partnership.

>> No.25439901

>>25439726
yet another company I havent really ever heard of! You guys are getting really good at this! I ll have a look tonight than once I am done making dinner.

>> No.25439995

Idolatry.

>> No.25440132

>>25438836
>>25439995
what a nerd.

>> No.25440275

guys, I have some cash just sitting in the bank. would it be a good idea to just buy into all gold and silver? would this be a better idea than just holding cash! i don’t like the fact that my money is literally depreciating every day

>> No.25440287
File: 51 KB, 550x500, 1609640525807.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
25440287

>>25439995

>> No.25440375

>>25440275
Keep some for emergency expenses but yeah saving in metal is better than saving in fiat

>> No.25440424

THANK YOU MISTER LIZARD

>> No.25440490

>>25439995
No one here is having orgies on a golden calf in worship of it here you fucking giant fagot

>> No.25440509

>>25439995
fuck outta here christ tard.

>> No.25440579

>>25440509
graven images are sinful
thou shalt repent

>> No.25440605
File: 2.17 MB, 388x356, 1430942635257.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
25440605

>>25440579
>worshipping a dead kike on a stick in current year
If your god is so real why hasnt he talked to us in almost 2000 plus years. Pure coincidence goyim.

>> No.25440632

>>25439805
You know, I might just follow your lead with Google sheets, it seems simplistic and get the job done, and thank you for the formulas! I have real time gain/loss tracking in my TD app, but its lacking on Mobile at least.

>>25439865
Yea, I thought to myself (especially in Dolly Varden's case, historic mine and all) it doesn't make sense to outright sell the property, unless they were about to go tits up.

That NSR tack-on is cool.. it reminds me of in soccer where for instance a small Brazilian club will sell a 17 y/o starlet to a smaller European side for lets say <$1M, but they tack on a clause to the transfer that states that any future transfer of the player will net the small Brazilian club x% of the transfer fee.

Some of these future % clauses have netted some of these minnow teams like millions when their homegrown talents are eventually sold for world record fees, enough to rebuild entire stadiums lol

>> No.25440639

>>25436459
IT'S MISTER LIZARD!!

>> No.25440652
File: 198 KB, 875x865, FD1F5F66-D06D-4498-96E5-263BA6EF51A4.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
25440652

>>25440579
If silver coins are a form of idolatry, then why were they used in Communist Countries were all religion was outlawed?

>> No.25440664

>>25440605
>>25440509
Based

>> No.25440746
File: 41 KB, 640x320, 1609376416960.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
25440746

>>25440652
>Not realizing the Orthodox Church was left alone for the most part in the Soviet Union
Hm.

>> No.25440818

It's mister lizard!

>> No.25441010

>>25439488
>However I ve seen several companies start popping up that are a strange blasphemous combination of royalty firm and explorer
Metals Creek comes to mind, although the reason for that association is because they've simply done so much exploration and optioned out so many projects that are like a combination of a holdings company, royalty company and exploration company. They hold a lot of shares from other companies and retain net smelter royalties and future payment agreements from some of these companies in addition to their exploration assets

>> No.25441058
File: 45 KB, 1332x543, PMStack-Gsheets.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
25441058

>>25440632

This is an example of how I have mine set up, so I can get both stats on a per-order basis and an overall view of all my Gold/Silver based on current spot prices.

>> No.25441091

>>25436459
IT'S MISTER LIZARD

>> No.25441187
File: 81 KB, 661x881, 1608273619320.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
25441187

Anybody follow Steve St. Angelo of SRSRocco Report?

Here is the latest video over on Liberty and Finance: https://youtu.be/58oc_EWw7Vk

His perspective regarding precious metals based on EROI (energy return on investment) and the "energy cliff" the world is heading over is quite fascinating. He views PMs and especially silver as stores of "energy-equivalent value" and when the petroleum-fueled modern world order begins crumbling due to ever decreasing energy returns on energy investment (10 calories of petroleum energy to make and transport to market just 1 calorie of food, 1 barrel of oil to get just a few out of the ground, etc.) then precious metals will skyrocket in demand and real value because they are both stores of value as well as the energy equivalent input it took to mine and refine them, whereas the hundreds of trillions in other assets and fiat are just "IOUs of future energy production/use" predicated on the false assumption that the world can keep expanding and consuming more energy forever and will collapse/plummet in real value if cheap energy doesn't keep flowing.

It's an interesting perspective and seems bigger-brained than the garden-variety "peak-oil" lemmings but I haven't wrapped my head around his worldview yet. Seems bullish AF for metals though, anyone have thoughts about it?

>> No.25441294

>>25441187
Chris Martenson's Peak Prosperity crash course talks of similar ideas. I think it's the only logical conclusion. We can't have exponential growth forever on a finite planet.

>> No.25441401
File: 124 KB, 712x1008, 1510199339271.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
25441401

>>25436459
IT'S MISTER LIZARD!!

>> No.25441467

>>25441187
Sounds interesting. I didn't quite grasp exactly what you mean though, I'll have to hear the things straight from the horse's mouth. Seems like it's about finite resources, which I agree on -- our society as it stands doesn't take into account that expansion cannot be infinite and that depleting resources are actually a net loss that are unaccounted for (like in GDP -- read this for more on that, fascinating article from 1995: https://www.theatlantic.com/past/docs/politics/ecbig/gdp.htm)

>> No.25441497

>>25441467
better link https://www.theatlantic.com/magazine/archive/1995/10/if-the-gdp-is-up-why-is-america-down/415605/

>> No.25441768
File: 131 KB, 396x385, 1609532669958.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
25441768

Im fucking DEAD

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vdw5Dvb-XBk

>> No.25441802

Have you guys seen the shitshow going on in SMG?

>> No.25441859

>>25441802
Im glad all my stocks are in precious metals so that i may take refuge here.

>> No.25441914

>>25441768
Jeff is going to kick himself real soon lmao, the old man said it best: "Silver or gold is a hedge against hyperinflation".
>>25441802
what's happening over there?

>> No.25441964

>>25441010
There is one company that is slipping my mind right now that has basically just staked up wide tracks of land in BC, Manitoba, Sask, and Ontario without doing any exploration work, are optioning these cells to explorers. Its like a disgusting middle man scheme where they also gain royalties off any finds on the claims too. I ll post it when I find it, who evers operating that company needs a swift kick in the rear.

>> No.25441971

>>25441914
Just lots of BTC shilling mixed with stock shilling. I think BTC is flashing sell signals because of how much crypto shilling and normies there are everywhere on this board

>> No.25442025

>>25441768
that was a stupid move on that guys part, would have been better to keep it.

>> No.25442052

>>25440490
Oh, you don't get invited to those parties?

I do appreciate the giant metal bull on Wall Street. That's some nice symbolism.

>> No.25442106

>>25441964
That is disgusting. Damn bottom-feeders, I bet they have these assets right next to other companies' properties too
>>25441971
I honestly feel bad for all the people talking about buying btc... My brother, who is totally financially illiterate, has been talking about maybe buying btc, and even my grandpa has mentioned bitcoin (although that one was a few years back). Bitcoin can go all the way to $1M but I will not touch it because I cannot speculate any value to it

>> No.25442217

>>25442106
Yep Ding! right on point mate, I noticed them when I looked at ground near mine and Surge copper out at Ootsa Lake by the Berg property. This company has 9 cells in difficult spots just to fuck with Surge if they want to expand the optioned territory. I am sure they have done that all over the place.

>> No.25442326

>>25436459
IT'S MISTER LIZARD!!

>> No.25442382

>>25437598
Who is this angel?

>> No.25442420

>>25442106
Bitcoin could go to a million but good luck trying to find gold and silver

>> No.25442454

>>25442106
I dabble in bitcoin but its a small percentage of my total portfolio for the same reasons you stated. No physical tangible value can be derived. These days I mostly buy silver as a hedge against inflation/as a saving account of sorts.

>> No.25442536

>>25442454
Physical is always the best for safety, yes. You probably understood perfectly what I was trying to say but I'll elaborate my bitcoin point just in case: I think that stocks (or mining stocks in my case) are simply better as speculative investments than bitcoin and cryptos because you can estimate a value for the work being done by the company.

>> No.25442545

>>25441768
Pawn Stars season 6 was in mid-2012, so the guy didn't catch the exact top earlier but still managed to cash out for near spot at the time
I'd say it's pretty good if he had used that cash to rotate to some other investment and started stacking again at the bottom of the bear market

>> No.25442591
File: 156 KB, 220x124, almonds.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
25442591

>>25441187
he's a big brained thinker

>> No.25442595

>>25442545
Oh I didn't take that into account. Yeah he was actually pretty smart here in hindsight. I'm not sure I would be selling my entire stack in a similar environment though, people were thinking 2008-2012 was going to be the end for the financial system. Then again maybe he had another 3koz hidden somewhere.

>> No.25442602

>>25441768
am i drunk, did that guy get 111k for 3,372 oz? that's $32.91 an oz, must have been '11 or '12

>> No.25442746

>>25442545
How much did he pay in taxes do you think?

>> No.25442761

What effect does everyone think Trump shennanigans will have next week? I'm seriously tempted to close all of my positions and re-enter, possibly allocating more to physical.

>> No.25442766
File: 65 KB, 1068x601, 1589931599120.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
25442766

>>25442746
$0

>> No.25442815

>>25441768
>I'll give you $1 an OZ, and I'm taking all the risk here.

>> No.25442827

>>25442766
Based Nevada tax laws

>> No.25443021
File: 236 KB, 610x260, EmperorsNewClothes.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
25443021

>>25441294
>>25441467
Thanks anons, I'll check it out.

I think in part, outside a rush of investor demand which we saw all last year and which will surely continue as things get shittier, St.Angelo is talking about how cheap fossil fuel energy made it very cheap to produce PMs through the 20th and early 21st century, but if that cheap energy dries up and the energy and material inputs required to get new refined ounces of silver or gold balloon then that alone will drive the value way higher. Combined with investment/monetary demand as other asset classes shit themselves (muh commercial real estate) we've got the makings for a sustained moon mission in physical bullion, which is the OG proof of work/energy input vehicle of the past 5,000+ years.

This will complicate PM mining stock valuations though, something Big Bob referenced, because if energy, material, and manpower costs spike along with PM prices the profit margins won't be there to support the 100-baggers we'd like to see, not indefinitely anyway.

>>25442025
>that was a stupid move on that guys part, would have been better to keep it.

That was 2012, I'm sure he immediately took the 110k and bought ten thousand bitcoins like all the shitcoin pumping tourists here totally did too back in 2012. ;^)

Dude's old 27+ kilo bar was sexy, I'd have a hard time letting it go.

>> No.25443078

>>25443021
ah yea that makes more sense than.
I ll see you all in the morning, I need to get back to a normal sleep schedule for work.

>> No.25443122

>>25441971
I sold my BTC at just over 29K but still have ETH. Not giving that up though anytime soon.

>> No.25443143

>>25443078
gnight

>> No.25443269
File: 370 KB, 1027x731, 1500183019954.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
25443269

And here's to you, JP Morgan man
Keeps the price of silver way down low
Whoa, whoa, whoa
God bless you, please, JP Morgan man
Stackers need not wait for your market play
Hey, hey, hey
Hey, hey, hey
The Feds like to know a little bit about you for their files
We'd like to help you learn to stack yourself
Look around you all you see are autistic schizo eyes
Stake around the grounds until you feel at home
And here's to you, JP Morgan man
Keeps the price of silver way down low
Whoa, whoa, whoa
God bless you, please, JP Morgan man
Stackers need not wait for your market play
Hey, hey, hey
Hey, hey, hey
Hide it in the hiding place where central bankers know
Put it in your pantry with your sterling plates
It's a little secret just the billion dollar affair
Most of all you've got to hide it from the non-yids
Koo-koo-ka-choo, JP Morgan man
Keeps the price of silver way down low
Whoa, whoa, whoa
God bless you, please, JP Morgan man
Stackers need not wait for your market play
Hey, hey, hey
Hey, hey, hey
Shitting on the futures on a Sunday afternoon
Going to the federal open market debate
Laugh about it, shout about it
When you've got to choose
Every way your shorts are bound to lose
Where have you gone, Ron Paulio?
Our nation's currency turns its eyes to you
Woo, woo, woo
What's that you say, JP Morgan man?
Conservatism has left and gone away
Hey, hey, hey
Hey, hey, hey

>> No.25443382

>>25443021
Bitcoin was like $5 in mid-2012 so if he rotated all of that into bitcoin it'd be 22200 of them

>> No.25443587
File: 144 KB, 684x457, funkofaggot.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
25443587

>>25443382
>Bitcoin was like $5 in mid-2012 so if he rotated all of that into bitcoin it'd be 22200 of them

I heard he invested everything in Funko pops instead, unfortunately.

>> No.25443752

>>25443587
based

>> No.25443940

>>25437033
Bro, if the elites get want they want with the Great Reset, you might not even have to pay it back. And considering the amount of economic carnage that the lockdowns are creating, a Debt Jubilee is also a possibility. There's too much debt, and the fact that they destroyed both the economy as well as fiat currencies is eventually going to bring the issue to a head.

>> No.25444000

>>25443940
That's the point. The debt will be forgiven only if you get the mark of the beast.

>> No.25444044

I got Bitcoin but I still feel comfier with gold American eagles in my safe desu frens

>> No.25444095
File: 60 KB, 683x1024, Darth Schwab.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
25444095

>>25444000
trips of truth
I would prefer to pay back all of my debts instead of living in rental hell for the rest of my life like the WEF wants

>> No.25444144

>>25436459
IT'S MISTER LIZARD!!

>> No.25444277

>>25439901
You and the guy with the little anime doll next to his silver stack are the staples of pmg.

>> No.25444323

>>25436459
IT'S MISTER LIZARD! Thanks OP you are doing the lords work baking these breads.

>> No.25444356
File: 179 KB, 640x462, spookydigits.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
25444356

>>25444000
>The debt will be forgiven only if you get the mark of the beast.

Fuck that, stack high so we can all buy our way out of that living hell when it comes knocking.

>> No.25444627

>>25443269
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TycGsyt2h9s

very comfy vibes fren

>> No.25444653

>>25444000
Lmao schizos and racists always make these threads bad can you shut the fuck up and go drink a gallon of whatever garbage alex jones is shilling this week.

>> No.25444806
File: 472 KB, 960x720, hsbc british bank your DNA will be your data you will live in pod eat bugs and be chipped brits england anglo.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
25444806

>>25444653
Good luck with that mindset

>> No.25445025

>>25436459
It's Mister Lizard!!!

>> No.25445297
File: 21 KB, 340x296, 1609293364651.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
25445297

Do you think this is FUD?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vdw5Dvb-XBk

>> No.25445335

>>25445297
No, seems like a guy who thinks he is rich when he is poor.

>> No.25445338
File: 467 KB, 442x442, 1609548323422.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
25445338

>>25445297
oh fuck wrong link.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yu-T0Qaz_ME

>> No.25445381
File: 3.67 MB, 1330x2307, 1596775844281.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
25445381

Lmao this cryptofag in /smg/ is chimping the fuck out over /smg/fags buying digital paper gold ETF stocks instead of bitcoin "digital gold. As if there's any difference lmao >>25445228

>> No.25445615

>>25444000
I don't know bro. If I own a thousand to the bank, that's my problem. If I owe a million to a bank, that's their problem. :^)

At the bare minimum, guys on PMG should be using money to stack, wait for hyper-inflation, and then pay off their debt. Be smart, fellas. Pay the bare minimum on your debt right now, use that money to stack.

>> No.25445643

>>25445338
Seems foolish since he is not accounting for super cycles, but I understand where he is coming from. He is just use to cypto and the hype about 10x gains instead of slow accumulation for 5-20 year payoff. He is not use to the JPMorgan smack down.
TLDR: He seems like a youngling that is on the link train without doing DD, and research.

>> No.25445686

>>25445615
Based, except for the owing a million part. If you owe that much, you basically sold your soul to the devil. They don't give out loans like that to just anyone.

>> No.25445917

>>25445686
I guess what I actually mean is more in the 10 million or higher range. I think using debt to buy a house is really safe in the US at least because the interest rates are way below inflation rate. Still debt is not a good thing to have in general and I don't know what their policy will be after the Great Reset about people who still refuse to accept debt forgiveness. Will they raise the interest rates so your enslaved the same you would be if you decide to get the mark and enter the new system? That seems most likely to me

>> No.25445919

>>25445643
he's been stacking silver longer than you've been alive, and he says right out he doesn't like that it didn't even reach ATH this year even though everything was perfect for it. The JP Morgan thing is 99% myth, they were busted changing the price by a penny or two in unsustained bursts. So when you say "DD, and research" you sound like a schizo or at the very least a very naive child that thinks he knows anything about metals markets while failing to even understand the basics. Either way the smart money ignored the JP Morgan narrative because it's meaningless. So what if they're holding prices down and not getting caught? That's absurdly unlikely, but even if it's true it changes nothing. You're still never going to break even as long as they're doing it, and if they aren't doing it you're still not going to break even. It changes nothing about the price of silver.

>> No.25446049

IT'S MISTER LIZARD!!

>> No.25446065
File: 300 KB, 1788x1485, KIMG0095~2.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
25446065

>>25445338
Those ASEs were 2020s so he's got sum 'splainin to do. Mostly just spouting the UD of FUD because he doesn't know what's going on behind the curtain and being butthurt about premiums that you don't really have to worry about if you buy scrap. Bet he'd be buying up gobs still if it cost him what I pay.

>> No.25446149

>>25445919
Breh, being arrogant and not knowing what you're talking about will get you swatted down pretty hard on PMG. Take the time to watch Ted Butler's analysis on JP Morgan's influence on the silver market, and why they've got the rest of the banks by the balls by having moved out of their short position while stacking silver like madmen with the artificially suppressed pricing. This isn't a crypto thread. Farting out of your mouth isn't going to impress anyone here because they know you don't know what you're talking about.

https://palisadesradio.ca/ted-butler-squeezing-out-the-silver-shorts/

>> No.25446172

>>25445919
>>25443752
>two fud posts by this ID

>> No.25446216
File: 1.54 MB, 3826x3076, DSC01485.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
25446216

>>25436459
It's mister lizard!

>> No.25446285

>>25446149
let's pretend you're right

as they hoard silver the price should go up so the more they gain the harder they have to work to suppress prices. Suppressing prices is illegal, they were busted for inflating prices before. And it would take trillions of dollars worth of silver to do it. There's zero chance they wouldn't get busted. There's also zero chance they own enough silver to hold prices down that far.

it's bullshit, and you morons swallow it hook line and sinker. But even if you're right it has to end sometime and when it does silver isn't going to moon. It might reach $50, that wouldn't be surprising. But it's never going to make you rich since you paid $25 for it. At best you double your money and that's if your insane wet dream is actually true. Which it isn't.

>> No.25446336

>>25446285
>No proof
https://www.economist.com/finance-and-economics/2020/10/03/jpmorgan-chase-faces-a-fine-of-920m-for-market-manipulation
https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2019-09-16/precious-metals-traders-charged-with-rigging-futures-contracts

>> No.25446339

>>25446285
Few expect to get rich off of physicals, it’s about being your own full reserve bank and creating generational wealth.

>> No.25446367

>>25436459
IT’S MISTER LIZARD!!

>> No.25446379

>>25445919
What kind of retard thinks that silver is gonna moon off of a "perfect storm" year for the metal? It's a long play where scarcity and inflation are guaranteed outcomes. He makes some valid points about the premium costs but I've people selling at spot. The deals are out there but youre not going to find them on APMEX. JP morgan got in trouble for spoofing buy orders. Their crimes extend past that but didnt meet the criteria for federal prosecution.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ShZrgZEq1Yo

>> No.25446411

>>25446336
You're so dumb. Thanks for baking but holy shit you're the dumbest anon itt most days.
I said twice now they were busted for INFLATING prices BY A PENNY OR TWO. How you get from that to suppressing prices by dozens or even hundreds of dollars per ounce is pure insanity.
>>25446339
I get that. I'm just saying rational investors don't buy the JP Morgan price manipulation conspiracy theory because it's absurd and even if it was true doesn't change a thing.

>> No.25446421

>>25435380

https://therightstuff.biz/2020/12/26/ftn-christmas-bruderschaft-1914
Related podcast. No more brother wars!

>> No.25446441

>>25446379
>What kind of retard thinks that silver is gonna moon off of a "perfect storm" year for the metal?
Anyone that's been stacking silver for more than 20 years. Such as the guy in the video we're discussing.

>> No.25446472

>>25446285
>It's illegal for them to suppress prices so therefore your argument is null and void.
Yeah that totally makes perfect sense.

>> No.25446474

>>25438951
>>25438362
what commodities are you going after ? Gold, silver and copper are pretty easy to put together since PM mine have them. Uranium, maybe. What about the rest like sugar ?
>>25445643
>>25445919
Anyone who's been in PM for longer than 3 years without even thinking about miners is retarded.

>> No.25446476

>>25446411
Silver just gets slammed by spoofing a few times a day. It is the bullion banks in general, not just JPM.

>> No.25446510
File: 1.74 MB, 1600x960, FTN-Bruderschaft-16x9-1.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
25446510

>>25446421

>> No.25446547

>>25446411
This was in the CFTC report.
"The order finds that, from at least 2008 through 2016, JPM, through numerous traders on its precious metals and Treasuries trading desks, including the heads of both desks, placed hundreds of thousands of orders to buy or sell certain gold, silver, platinum, palladium, Treasury note, and Treasury bond futures contracts with the intent to cancel those orders prior to execution. Through these spoof orders, the traders intentionally sent false signals of supply or demand designed to deceive market participants into executing against other orders they wanted filled. According to the order, in many instances, JPM traders acted with the intent to manipulate market prices and ultimately did cause artificial prices."
https://www.cftc.gov/PressRoom/PressReleases/8260-20
If you want to look at a deeper info analysis, head to https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AZ0h6gAUT9E.

>> No.25446556

>>25446472
>Yeah that totally makes perfect sense
You take getting busted for a crime as evidence they're doing much larger crimes while a rational person takes it as evidence they'd get caught.
>>25446476
likely true, but spoofing isn't changing the price by trillions of dollars over the entire market. Pennies maybe. And it gets found out. Just ask JP Morgan.

>> No.25446601

>>25446547
how much did they change the price of silver moron? And how often? And did they raise or lower the price?

>> No.25446698

>>25446601
By using the paper contracts to affect the derivatives to then the the high frequency algos go at the market. This has been know to happen, and this is what you saw in the flash crash. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ZDEWVJan0s.
It is not hard for them to rig it both ways, but it is more apparent for it to be used to suppress it and the bonds through the initiative of the fed due to silver market being able to bleed into gold and vice versa through the ratio. It is not a perfect bleed over, but more than a 20% correlation

>> No.25446715
File: 2.69 MB, 477x464, 1608496078525.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
25446715

>>25446556
>No Goyim, there's nothing to see here.
>It's just market manipulation stop thinking of it as anything more.

>> No.25446739

>>25446601
Why would JPMorgan make a price manipulation scheme only to manipulate the price by a few pennies worth? That's not enough to make money off of, it's only like 0.1% of the price. It's certainly not worth the risk of getting caught which they did and get heavily fined for

>> No.25446777

>>25446339
That depends on what your idea of "getting rich" constitutes. Guys like this >>25446285 don't grasp that 25% of dollars in circulation were printed in 2020, and MMT is all but guaranteed as part of the Great Reset (Biden has promised to go full bore with the Reset immediately once he takes office) so printing is going to get kicked into overdrive.

I expect to buy some nice farmland directly with gold and silver, along with a nice house, livestock, along with the seeds and the necessary equipment to grow my own food. That's my idea of "getting rich." I don't need a lambo or a mansion, but a fishing pond on the farm would also be nice.

These guys are still using dollars to value precious metals when they don't grasp that PMs aren't increasing in value, the dollar is merely losing its value. He talks about "doubling your money" with silver when he doesn't grasp that I didn't double my money, the dollar simply lost half of its value. As a side note, owning $1 million in BTC doesn't do much good if a loaf of bread costs a $100,000. Considering the level of printing that we're already at, coupled with MMT, Zimbabwe and Weimar are on the very near horizon.

>> No.25446781

>>25446698
I didn't ask how, I understand spoofiing far better than you ever will
I asked HOW MUCH. Because once you answer that you'll understand why any reasonable person thinks your story is insane.

>> No.25446823

>>25446739
>That's not enough to make money off of
not for you, that's for sure. But to move the price a few pennies requires billions of dollars worth of silver in your pocket, and you'll make tens or hundreds of thousands off each trade.

>> No.25446843

>>25446823
Why did they have to liquidate 200 million ounces of silver to maintain the price manipulation scheme?

>> No.25446845

>>25446777
projection. I understand inflation just fine but I'm talking to idiots so I try to tackle one topic at a time.

>> No.25446868

>>25446781
Tell me how you explain it, and why Nova Scotia had this issue as well? https://www.cftc.gov/PressRoom/PressReleases/8221-20
If you can explain it well, and provide the source of your data like I did, You can persuade people. However, why can you not? This feels like the same argument like the USS Liberty, and Lavon Affair which the USS Liberty is more blatant than the Lavon however we have more evidence for the Lavon Affair.

>> No.25446873
File: 202 KB, 478x419, 1597754870987.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
25446873

>>25446777

>> No.25446881

>>25446843
why would they sell silver to hold down the price of silver so they could then buy silver?

even if they did, the price would go right back up the instant they bought it back.

>> No.25446913

>>25446739
I think you fail to realize that the point isn't to profit off a few cents of manipulation, but to stop silver from skyrocketing above wayy above $30 an ounce.

>> No.25446917

>>25446868
>If you can explain it well, and provide the source of your data like I did, You can persuade people.
you provided no data. Show us evidence that JP Morgan is suppressing the price of silver by $25/oz or even that it owns enough silver to accomplish that. You've got no data to provide because your story simply isn't true.

>> No.25446930

>>25446913
I agree that's what he doesn't get in this post >>25446881

>> No.25446974

>>25446913
>>25446930
then why are you using evidence of one crime to try to support your accusations of a completely different one?
that's my point. Them inflating prices by a few pennies to make small profits a couple times a day IS NOT EVIDENCE of them suppressing prices by dozens of dollars over sustained periods of years. And only a crazy person thinks it is.

>> No.25447056

>>25446917
>>25446974
I can't think of a good idiom for this, but where there's a little bit of manipulation, there's really a lot of manpulation. This goes for corruption in general. They were fined $900 million for manipulation. There's your evidence

>> No.25447080

>>25446974
Lmao JPM would never willingly inflate the price of silver for their own gain.
The infinite BRRRRRing going on at the Federal Reserve already does that for them.
It's called Hyperinflation for a reason, retard.

>> No.25447083

>>25446917
Do you not hear my argument? Gold market affects the silver market. Do you know how small the silver market is compared to the Gold market? Also, why do people compare gold and silver through a ratio and trade through it? https://www.cftc.gov/PressRoom/PressReleases/7946-19
Here is another issue about Merrill Lynch spoofing the markets.
The thing is, you can get a ton of money through option trading when you spoof the price down pennies since you can run a 50-100x leveraged bet for it to go down .20 cents when the spot price is $20ish dollars.

>> No.25447086

>>25447056
>They were fined $900 million for manipulation. There's your evidence
>>25446556
>You take getting busted for a crime as evidence they're doing much larger crimes while a rational person takes it as evidence they'd get caught.
covered that already

>> No.25447128

>>25447086
When you find a bedbug in your mattress it's never just one

>> No.25447131

>>25447080
>Lmao JPM would never willingly inflate the price of silver for their own gain.
they did
>>25447083
>you can get a ton of money through option trading when you spoof the price down pennies since you can run a 50-100x leveraged bet for it to go down .20 cents when the spot price is $20ish dollars.
yes, exactly
how you get from spoofing the price UP a few cents every now and then to HOLDING THE PRICE DOWN BY DOZENS OF DOLLARS FOR YEARS is where the crazy takes hold.

>> No.25447158

>>25447128
you found a bedbug and decided godzilla must be in your mattress too

>> No.25447163

>>25447086
>>25447131
>N-No u!!!

>> No.25447168

>>25436556
I'll be a bit conservative and call it at $60. The fact everything else is pumping massively you may be right, but I never try to get my hopes up.

>>25442106
Anytime anything is at or above it's ATH you absolutely do not buy, especially something with that kind of history of dumping hard. I was still on /fit/ when the 2018 crash happened so I didn't get the full scope of it, but I can't imagine how utterly BTFO everyone was. It's going to happen again, only this time we'll probably actually be reading suicide links to go with it.

>>25443940
So if there was ever a time to bleed the bank for all they're worth in loans and throwing it into metal only to be buried and telling them, "I dunno" it's now.

>> No.25447182

>>25447158
Don't you have some crypto bags to shill elsewhere

>> No.25447196

>>25447131
Where is your proof then? I been constantly sending you links and evidence however you never once gave me a source for your argument.

>> No.25447245

>>25447131
CME futures derivatives are limited to 120% (IIRC) of the gold available in certified vaults for the CME. The major bullion banks own most of the gold and silver in those vaults although its hazy what is actually meant by deliverable vs. registered as it pertains to the contracts. They thus have access to most of the contracts which is how they can spoof the system so reliably and easily.
What is truly fascinating about gold and silver is that the derivatives DRIVE the asset (spot) price. When for nearly all other assets and even asset classes it is the reverse.

>> No.25447249

CHAZ failed because they didn't go to a copper standard

>> No.25447259

>>25447196
>you never once gave me a source for your argument.
You just agreed with my argument

they spoofed prices by a few cents per trade and did several hundred trades over a period of 4 years. Less than a trade a week. They manipulated prices for minutes, less than once a week, and for pennies at a time. We've agreed on that.
How do you get from pennies at a time, minutes a day, once a week, to dozens of dollars per time, every minute of every day, for years?

>> No.25447288

>>25447168
>Anytime anything is at or above it's ATH you absolutely do not buy
Eh, I disagree. If you can speculate a higher value for the stock of a company than the ATH then you as an investor can justify buying ATH.

I agree on everything else though! I hope people don't put all their eggs in one basket

>> No.25447300

>>25446441
He literally says he's been stacking for 11 years in the video.

>> No.25447305

>>25447259
filtered.

>> No.25447307

>>25447259
>did several hundred trades over a period of 4 years
Only the ones that they got caught doing and admitted

>> No.25447312

>>25447259
>they spoofed prices by a few cents per trade
source? By how many cents exactly were the prices spoofed?

>> No.25447333 [DELETED] 

>>25447305
Based

>>25447307
>>25447312
This. You have to be a retard to think that there's more between the lines

>> No.25447358

>>25447305
Based

>>25447307
>>25447312
This. You have to be a retard to think that there's not more between the lines

>> No.25447367

>>25447307
>Only the ones that they got caught doing and admitted
their trades are easy to track, that's how they got caught. Do you think they have some hidden futures market the SEC doesn't know about?
>>25447312
>By how many cents exactly were the prices spoofed?
Yes, that's exactly what I asked the person making the claims originally to answer. So far no data has been offered

>> No.25447402

>>25447367
You cannot claim that JPM only had an impact of a few cents if you don't have exact information either. This is a point of total speculation because we don't have enough information. Agree to disagree.

>> No.25447426

I literally can't tell if it's a paid JIDF shill or a room temperature IQ crypto pajeet bagholder.

>> No.25447429

>>25447402
>You cannot claim that JPM only had an impact of a few cents if you don't have exact information either.
I absolutely can since I know the answer.

ask someone claiming they're holding the price down by $25 per ounce or more how much they actually manipulated it. I want /pmg/ to answer this.

>> No.25447442

>>25447429
>I absolutely can since I know the answer.
Then give me a credible source that proves your claims.

>> No.25447452

>>25447426
choke on a bag of dicks, you complete idiot.

>> No.25447471

>>25447442
one has already been provided itt.
nobody but me has ever read it, but it's here already.

>> No.25447491

>>25447471
Which post?

>> No.25447501

>>25447452
Give me the numnums. By what number of cents or dollars did JPM manipulate the price

>>25447471
poast screenshot with numbers highlighted faggot

>> No.25447504

>>25447491
it doesn't matter since the person that provided it already agreed I'm right.

>> No.25447536

>>25447504
???
That has nothing to do with anything. Could you just provide me with the source so that I can consider your argument properly?

>> No.25447548

>>25447259
This literally made no sense from what you said since your argument was this. >>25446285
>Suppressing prices is illegal, they were busted for inflating prices before. And it would take trillions of dollars worth of silver to do it. There's zero chance they wouldn't get busted. There's also zero chance they own enough silver to hold prices down that far.
Then you said >>25446556
>spoofing isn't changing the price by trillions of dollars over the entire market. Pennies maybe. And it gets found out. Just ask JP Morgan.
Which is contradictory to your original idea.
Commodities are priced on paper contracts. That is how the can spoof and layer it to keep the price suppressed. Why argue with you when you flip flop on your original arguments?
Honestly, it makes no logical sense. Why are you trying to ignore the 50 week moving average throughout that time, and say you have 'evidence'? You can literally go back to trading view and look at it.
>>25447259
I never agreed with your point.You made a retarded point initially and said no you to prove evidence.

>> No.25447620
File: 929 KB, 1021x689, 4xg2lll1.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
25447620

>>25447504
Wiener

>> No.25447646
File: 148 KB, 410x598, 1588984494419.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
25447646

>>25447620

>> No.25447700
File: 259 KB, 600x1080, based department.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
25447700

>>25447620
Lmao based flex on these shills

>> No.25447733

>>25447548
>I never agreed with your point.You made a retarded point initially and said no you to prove evidence.
you agreed they suppressed or raised prices by pennies over a few hundred minutes.
I asked you how you got from there to suppressing prices by dozens of dollars over a few years.
>That is how the can spoof and layer it to keep the price suppressed.
which answers that question. You don't understand spoofing or wash trading. So no harm no foul. You're not insane, just extremely ignorant.

>> No.25447738

>>25447700
Checked, and based.

>> No.25447758

>>25447733
got the source for me yet?

>> No.25447782

>>25447738
Lmao big energy for me today >>25444000 >>25447700

>> No.25447787

>>25447758
ask this guy, he's the one claiming they're suppressing prices by more than any of his sources claim.
>>25447738

>> No.25447835

>>25447787
No I want you to give me your source, since you have the opposing argument. I've seen arguments FOR J.P. Morgan suppressing the prices of precious metals but I haven't seen many arguments AGAINST that. Now is your chance to convince me of YOUR argument. If you don't have any credible source backing your claims then I'm forced to believe the price suppression argument, for a lack of convincing arguments against it.

>> No.25447838

>>25447787
Weak ass pilpul, now get back into the oven

>> No.25447866
File: 292 KB, 775x666, 1605026216249.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
25447866

Man, this shit is stupid.
Stop wasting time arguing with this redditor.
This thread is way past derailed, lm going to bed.
See yall niggas in the morning.

>> No.25447879

>>25447835
>If you don't have any credible source backing your claims then I'm forced to believe the price suppression argument, for a lack of convincing arguments against it.
we both have the same sources
the only difference between your position is whether you decide to read them or not.

>> No.25447908

>>25447879
filtered. I gave you more than enough of a chance

>> No.25447912

He still ignored the fact that he changed his question, and did not use sources to prove his argument. It just seems like the 'no u' argument.
Eitherway, did people get some silver at SD bullion, and their silver coins at $2 off?

>> No.25447913

>>25447879
Walk me through your argument like I was a child.

>> No.25447937

>>25447908
still haven't read the source PMG BAKER provided, huh?
why should I repost it for a lazy fuck like you?

>> No.25447993
File: 174 KB, 805x894, filtered.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
25447993

Wow it's really sobering to see the filtered view. Glad I did it.
>>25447866
Sorry for derailing the thread

>> No.25448019
File: 161 KB, 961x901, filtered2.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
25448019

>>25447993

>> No.25448047

>>25448019
Yeah... I gave up arguing with this person. He is being disingenuous.

>> No.25448064

check my id

>> No.25448068

>>25447913
A company getting caught manipulating the price by a few cents several times ISN'T evidence of them manipulating the price by several dollars millions of times.
because 1. them getting caught indicates they're being watched
and 2. they're not capable of manipulation that large or sustained. nobody has been since the Hunt bros, and they got busted for it.

>> No.25448088

>>25448047
>He is being disingenuous.
or you don't understand. But there's no sin in that. Just consider the possibility that smarter people than you will disagree because there's some huge problems in your beliefs.

>> No.25448110

Anyone got the gold from SD?
https://sdbullion.com/1-oz-sunshine-mint-gold-bar-in-certicard
https://sdbullion.com/1915-austrian-gold-100-corona-restrike?utm_source=findbullionprices.com
https://sdbullion.com/generic-10-oz-gold-bullion-bar?utm_source=findbullionprices.com

>> No.25448139

Or are the burgers using their stimulus for a 10 gram bar?
https://sdbullion.com/10-gram-gold-bar?utm_source=findbullionprices.com

>> No.25448192

>>25448068
Alright, I can see where you're coming from now. Your point is that JPM cannot be held accountable for anything more or less than what they have been proven for doing. I agree, cold hard evidence is all that matters when it comes to facts. When it comes to speculation though I don't mind anons brainstorming ideas of the price manipulation continuing, it's just harmless speculation.

>> No.25448209

>>25448139
the average burger got enough for almost an ounce of gold.
the average 4chan burger got far less, or none

>> No.25448274

>>25443269
Nice remix. Forgot to compliment earlier

>>25441768
Wow that guy is a complete chad. Sold at just the right time. Physiognomy is real.

>> No.25448299

>>25443269
Very comfy

>> No.25448325

>>25448192
>it's just harmless speculation.
it's also pretty ridiculous speculation when you consider how much silver they'd have to own in the first place to hold prices down by 50% or more for years. But you're right. What got me started was PMG BAKER saying someone hadn't done their research because they hadn't arrived at the same (speculative and absurd) conclusions he had. I thought that might be worth exploring for the evening. And it was. I learned something about him but nothing that surprises me. People are far more polite when they're not anonymous, but unfortunately not much smarter.

>> No.25448359

>>25447288
For a stock or metals, certainly. There's more often than not a valid conclusion that it'll reach a target price if you do your homework on it. BTC though? There is little if any use for it and exists purely as speculation. There's is, I suppose, the "use case" of throwing money into it to beat the dollar tanking, which is essentially why we buy gold/silver. As much as I hate the term "digital gold" it sort of has a meaning here. But with gold, you know it's going to stand the test of time and has a use case developed over literally thousands of years.

All it's going to take is a few whales/miners with enough supply to decide they're in the green enough to dump, and they can do it with the click of a button. Instant gratification. And before you know it, that grandpa or normie that thought, "I'm going to buy BTC" is going to watch their $30k token plummet by thousands in the blink of an eye.

>> No.25448473

>>25448325
>it's also pretty ridiculous speculation when you consider how much silver they'd have to own in the first place to hold prices down by 50% or more for years
They didn't have to have the physical to short futures on the Comex, which didn't give them any problems up until 2020 when more people started standing for delivery
>People are far more polite when they're not anonymous
Same goes to you

>> No.25448498

>>25448110
>>25448139
Some anons here have said that they got shorted a piece or two of silver or it was worse condition than they bought. I'm not sure about buying from them anymore

>> No.25448636

>>25448473
>Same goes to you
of course. He used to be a dick much like me.
Probably still is but now he has a reputation to protect.
>which didn't give them any problems up until 2020
then if we pretend the feds wouldn't notice them shorting silver you still have to deal with their recent inability to move the price far enough. It doesn't matter, JP Morgan isn't actually suppressing prices by much if at all. And anyone that wants to believe they are is free to do so. But a body has to understand that maybe if someone doesn't believe like they do it's because they know more, not less.

>> No.25448722

>>25448359
Will definitely be interesting to see when the bubble pops this time. Could be any day now and it could pop at a bit over 30k, or it could go over 100k before the bubble bursts. Will be eating popcorn watching how the board turns pink

>> No.25448873
File: 3 KB, 280x272, 1566107767212.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
25448873

>>25448636
>JP Morgan isn't actually suppressing prices by much if at all

>> No.25448914

>>25448873
>anyone that wants to believe they are is free to do so.

>> No.25449067

Gold and silver are memes. When shit hits the fan you need bullets, food, antibiotics, clean water, tradable small items like cheap lighters, one or more practical skills, and most importantly family and/or community. Read about Selco, he was in an actual SHTF situation for a year during the Bosnian war. Everything collapsed instantly, no police, hospitals, nothing. Roaming gangs of people looking for food and firewood. Back to the stone age. Anyways near the end of hisQ&A (written <2014) someone asks about patterns leading up to SHTF:
-Things that make differences between people are more and more problematic (race, religion, political opinion).
-Polarization is getting obviously stronger.
-People want to come to your country, but they do not want to “assimilate” or contribute to the greater good. They want to preserve their way of life which is often absolutely contradictory to the way that your country (society) works.
-The political way of solving those problems often fails, because, in essence, those problems are hard to solve in a democratic way (in the spirit of democracy).
-Your freedoms are “shrinking” as a result of that.
-Calls for “radical solutions“ for the problems are stronger and stronger.
-The media is absolutely working a dirty job, and it is hard to find out what is the truth anymore.
-Suddenly people and events from history are “brought back” so people can judge and argue about it, to write history again, to build myths sometimes.
Full interview: https://lulz.com/surviving-a-year-of-shtf-in-90s-bosnia-war-selco-forum-thread-6265/

>> No.25449100

>>25449067
Agree, but we might also just end up in stagflation instead of full SHTF

>> No.25449130
File: 581 KB, 824x549, FBB06DC3-1292-41F0-9D31-DC4E08DF0D6F.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
25449130

>>25448914
Entertaining read anon, but you still haven’t provided muh sources for the counter argument.

Regardless, on behalf of the goldless and beyond fucked nation of Canada, we would like to award you with this shiny plaque for your efforts!

>> No.25449199

>>25449130
Not a bad faith shill or a jew, it's just Big Bob lol

>> No.25449257
File: 14 KB, 480x360, 1528998708767.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
25449257

>>25449067
I'd rather just prepare for a super stagflation. I don't have the space or economic means to prepare for a full STHF as a 28yo. I have enough food, water and utilities for 3 to maybe 5 month if I decide to preserve food by not eating much. Enough gold and silver to make it once the reset happens. Anything past that is useless, I know I'm doomed if it goes that far.

>> No.25449328

>>25449067
I promise you in a SHTF scenario, there will be bartering (goods, labor, etc). And gold/silver will absolutely have a place in that. Not saying you're wrong, everyone needs to prepare for the worst, but you need to have all of that and something to trade with.

>> No.25449546

>>25436619
>your trumpbux
>>25436576
how the hell are you guys getting trumpbux?

>> No.25449573

>>25449546
I haven't got shit as far as my free bullion bucks. I'm waiting Mitch!

>> No.25449596

>>25446285
you are really touched about all this.

>> No.25449607

>>25436459
Bitcoin 35k, gold 1880, silver 26$. What went so horribly, horribly wrong bros?

>> No.25449635

>>25449607
Absolutely nothing, you are doing what's right and God gift you more cheapies.

>> No.25449708
File: 176 KB, 631x756, CE3716F6-EA1C-424F-89D6-00202C5555B6.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
25449708

We close to a bingo for this bread?

>> No.25449721

>>25449607
Trump election was stolen, covid effected the world except china, and china

>> No.25449880

Bitcoin has surpassed the MARKET VALUE of US gold reserves.

Any prediction when it surpasses total world gold reserves in value?

>> No.25450076

>>25449880

There are no US gold reserves.

>> No.25450147
File: 541 KB, 1346x1232, event 201 great reset plan outline revelation of method.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
25450147

>>25449880
Considering we're living in a time when the elites have decided that the there will be no single most powerful country in the world (China will become slightly more powerful than US), I think it's possible that the same will go for the nominal/paper price of monetary/currency assets. Bitcoin could equalize with or even eclipse gold according to conventionally accepted monetary understanding of the masses, but there's no telling when a CBDC will replace Bitcoin

>> No.25450169
File: 242 KB, 2220x1080, cbdc central bank digital currency bill didnt pass.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
25450169

>>25450147
Also this >>25450076

>> No.25450298
File: 237 KB, 1125x1204, Jan 6 concentration camps NYC.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
25450298

>>25450147
We also live in an era where this is happening

>> No.25450316
File: 219 KB, 500x860, 1571410707873.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
25450316

>>25436459

>> No.25450318
File: 41 KB, 324x650, analysis.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
25450318

>>25450076
Well then, it's 550 billion closer than expected.

>> No.25450478

Peter Schiff betray

>> No.25450705

>>25450169
Hmm, nice info. I did not know about this.

You think this will be a catalyst for a correction in bitcoin (honestly it's due for more than that).

I seriously have been debating going long gold, short bitcoin in futures for 6 months. I would have gotten broke many times over if I had acted on it.

>> No.25451539

Peter Schiff betrayed

>> No.25451797

Peter Schiff betrayed

>> No.25451872

Betray Peter Schiff? But why tho?

>> No.25452742

bumb

>> No.25452756
File: 358 KB, 700x394, 1590348571067.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
25452756

Who betrayed Peter Schiff? Is he okay?

>> No.25452812

>>25436459
IT'S MISTER LIZARD!!

>> No.25453195

Thinking about buying 10oz of Ag per month this year. How does that make you feel /pmg/?

>> No.25453225
File: 498 KB, 2000x2361, 1609586040857.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
25453225

>>25453195
very yes

>> No.25453332

>>25453195
Sounds like good start.

>> No.25453344

Ag wagie get in cagie

>> No.25453346

>>25436459

IT'S MISTER LIZARD!!

>> No.25453609
File: 1.02 MB, 2048x2048, Resized_20210103_064803_5326.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
25453609

>>25436459
mornin frens. its breakfast time again

>> No.25453617

Shit. I just cooked up a mess of spicy korean noodle stir-fry but I want to make MORE because it's SO GOOD but I also want to GO TO SLEEP
Why is this choice so hard???

>> No.25453724
File: 69 KB, 1003x1023, 1609625582087.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
25453724

>>25453617
tasty foods,.. the true motivation behind what drives our reptilian lizard brains

>> No.25453755

>>25453724
That and procreation..... fml I'm gonna go for more. I'll post my post-midnight snack here when I'm done lads.

>> No.25453822
File: 574 KB, 600x600, 1599414550690.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
25453822

>>25453755
>procreation
fuck, I'm not on 4chan to get reminded how much of a faggot I am. Back to learn japanese.

>> No.25453871

>>25453609
I like that Britannia statue - where'd you get it?

>> No.25453884
File: 137 KB, 691x997, 1608844678619.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
25453884

>>25453755
>procreation
for this, we need the right Waifus

>> No.25453909
File: 142 KB, 359x363, 1609180983724.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
25453909

>>25453822
Aww, it'll be okay faggot-kun. There's no shortage of
>tfw no gf
Foreveralonefags around here. Like me!

>> No.25453940
File: 236 KB, 1134x2016, Resized_20200928_194706_137.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
25453940

>>25453871
I got the Britannia statue from the maker, Head or Tails coins,... at a hefty premium

>> No.25453977
File: 457 KB, 400x586, DarkSage-LCYW-EN-C-1E.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
25453977

>>25453884
stop, I just fapped.
>>25453909
I honestly thought he wrote procrastination, that's why I felt bad. Don't worry thought, in 1 year I become a dark wizard if it make you feel better ! I've 500g gold and 500 oz silver so that's my reward for grinding hard in life.

>> No.25454012

>>25453755
>7 posts by this ID
post snack

>> No.25454110
File: 93 KB, 1280x960, 1608812138902.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
25454110

>>25454012
>post snack
posting Stacks and Snacks

this thread is getting comfy

>> No.25454159
File: 1.92 MB, 3264x2448, 1608904076674.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
25454159

>>25453909
>Foreveralonefags
just spend some quality time with your Waifu during the special holidays

>> No.25454437
File: 294 KB, 1548x2064, 20210102_075044.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
25454437

>>25454110
>>25454159
I don't see any PM. Nice Lindt truffles though...

>> No.25454698
File: 215 KB, 2176x1150, lio.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
25454698

Any Meme Liner can take a look at IRV and make something similar ? Both will receive assay result in January and I'm trying to find who's the best chart.

>> No.25454795
File: 1.37 MB, 1280x720, 15234235435654.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
25454795

>>25444000
They will assassinate Donald Trump's clone on live television.
Then after three days, they will claim that he has been resurrected by God and he will claim to be God incarnate here to rule the world for 1000 years from Jerusalem.
The name Donald means world ruler and he likes to be called The Donald.
Don = 33
Corona Vires
Trump is the man of sin or "antichrist" if you will.

>> No.25455029

>>25447259
this guy is a complete fucking retard

>> No.25455094
File: 2.60 MB, 1700x968, bars.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
25455094

>> No.25455230

>>25455029
He sounds about the same as one of those q-anon fags

>> No.25455395
File: 325 KB, 1208x1078, KIMG0488~2.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
25455395

>>25455230
That faggot ruined the rest of the thread. I woke up hoping to see juicy stax and interesting stock-tips but that midwit casual derailed everything, a damn shame.
>>25455094
I want me a JM bar, very nice.

>> No.25455613
File: 1021 KB, 2048x2048, Resized_20201224_103802_8876.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
25455613

disregard fiat
acquire Ancient knowledge

>> No.25455916

>>25440605
i dont think you underestande this game

>> No.25456084

>>25440579
>thou shalt repent
Jesus died for our sins
the only thing people need to repent of is their unbelief

>> No.25456216 [DELETED] 

>>25438417
>Gold price (in usd) is a direct function of the number of US dollars in circulation
Why did it stagnate from 1980 to 2000 if that is the case? Money printing was still a thinging, albeit in a totally different scale than today

>> No.25456350

>>25438417
>Gold price (in usd) is a direct function of the number of US dollars in circulation
Why did it stagnate from 1980 to 2000 if that is the case? Money printing was still a thing already back then, albeit in a totally different scale than today

>>
Name (leave empty)
Comment (leave empty)
Name
E-mail
Subject
Comment
Password [?]Password used for file deletion.
Captcha
Action