[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 2.68 MB, 2560x1707, xrp-crypto-scaled.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
25286990 No.25286990 [Reply] [Original]

Can anyone tldr the running timeline for ripple and XRP. The fuck is going on?

>> No.25287029

>scams people
>gets sued

>> No.25287159

>>25287029
>scams schizos and boomers
>gets sued by boomers at the US department of boomers
>more boomers buy for no reason
>more boomers get rekt for no reason
ftfy

>> No.25287187
File: 328 KB, 1813x813, cult.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

It's a cult

>> No.25287275

SEC filing lawsuit
???
PROFIT

>> No.25288350

>>25286990
I’m no longer confident in the management nor the company’s ability to recover from the founders’ perplexing allocation to themselves of 20% of the XRP, which I had hoped until recently would be returned. Prior to Jed’s departure from Ripple, I had asked the founders to return their XRP to the company. Jed agreed but Chris [Larsen] declined — leaving a stalemate. This afternoon, I revisited the allocation discussion with the pair and again, where Jed was open, Chris was hostile.

>> No.25288381
File: 2 KB, 113x60, Screenshot 2020-12-29 142143.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>25286990
It's war.

>> No.25288390

LIVE - TRIGGERED
talk about TRUMP, or BITCOIN make you RICH$ - will yell at you
Hates BITCOIN with a passion
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qkjqXHlTnRo

>> No.25288411

>>25286990
Jed and I got started with Ripple in September of 2011. I believe Chris joined sometime around August of 2012. Prior to Chris joining, the company had two investors. I’m not sure when Jed and Chris allocated themselves the XRP but they say it was before incorporation, which occurred in September of 2012. In my view, the two stole company assets when they took the XRP without approval of the early investors, and without sharing the allocation amongst the other shareholders. Whatever coin they allocated themselves prior to incorporation of Opencoin, I believe was abandoned. There had been several ledger resets between Sep 2012 and Dec 2012, and a new version of Ripple emerged, built by Opencoin, clearly with company resources. If Jed and Chris have continued to run the old software to preserve their Betacoin, I have no problem. Unfortunately, Jed and Chris again allocated themselves XRP in December of 2012. That XRP unquestionably was not gifted by Jed and Chris to the company, it did not exist prior to the company’s existence, and it was generated with company resources. That XRP has always belonged to the company and it was taken from the company by Jed and Chris. I’m asking them to return what they’ve stolen.

>> No.25288557

>>25286990
https://blog.bitmex.com/the-ripple-story/

Article is fascinating, nobody with a brain would own this shit if they read this. What a fucking joke.

>> No.25289439

I bagheld Zen Cash back in the day and got out of this early enough thank god. Descending wave here we go.

>> No.25289449

>>25286990

I remember thinking it was a fucking joke back in 2014. Premined memecoin that kills the whole point of crypto in the first place. They were shilling it to financial institutions, it was everything I hate about banking incarnate in crypto. I remember Santander were the first to express interest publicly and as someone who avoids exchanges as I remember mtgox etc... I am surprised it has done as well as it has.

I'd like to see it confiscated and taken control of as an asset by the fed or government or sold to an entity to government can control. Buy in when a 10k stack can be had at 5c on or after the 18th Jan when it comes off exchanges... then sit on it while government regulates the shit out of it and sells it off in turn legitimising it and giving it a controllable currency it can regulate as it fkn pleases as no way US is competing on mining bitcoin for transaction fees in future.

Then when it rises again will dump it on same fkn boomers who lost out buying into fucking memecoin in the first time.