[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 210 KB, 640x344, UNNIEZMAZE.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
25116584 No.25116584[DELETED]  [Reply] [Original]

UNN / ETH LP (or, Geyser, if you will) is the perfect thing to enter right now if you are bullish on ETH, and you should be.

The insurance bubble will indeed be real. Geyser APY goes down as the token goes down, and pump as the token goes up. This current level is a ludicrously good buy, as you see :

Large whales who wanted a quick flip got out in the high 3's

Small fish buy the token just for spec, and many don't have enough ETH to put any meaningful position in the geyser.

- Union go down? Spec buyers buy dips, many merely for quicker flips. You gain UNN via selling your ETH

- Union go up? Geyser APR's go up.

It's the sort of self-fulfilling thing we saw with AMPL, which pulled more than 100x in 3-4 months, but on a whole other level, as insurance layers will need to beef up.

If you look into Union's writing, they're essentially building a layer 2 to combat risk, but also took KYC and regulations very, very seriously. Why do you think most countries were not able to buy in the "public sale" and now a massive shake-out is happening? They want your UNNIES. Do not give them out. Simply lock up supply in the Geyser and wait.

UNION is the perfect 50x for 2021. Do not sell. Do not swing. Only geyser until the rewards are done (6 months) - Reward yourself with the fact that you were early, and will likely retire next year.

Good luck out there.

>> No.25116637

I'd go in with size if I had anything left but I'm literally all in. Do with the info above what you will. Just remember this in spring.

https://www.dextools.io/app/uniswap/pair-explorer/0x7f1da3697236d4a5e0efd2a99de5d9c076937856